What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Kiwifarms Gossip & Yarring Kiwifarms Down a Lot

These threads cover general gossip and interacting with Kiwifarms (openly calling them out).
It wouldn't be Null doing any kind of work to the site if it didn't involve him totally fucking it up along the way.
Apparently (from dropkiwifarms twitter) that Josh (or somebody in the datacenter) fried the motherboard on the server and has to overnight a new one.

It's like the internet version of sideshow bob stepping on like a hundred rakes.

Apparently (from dropkiwifarms twitter) that Josh (or somebody in the datacenter) fried the motherboard on the server and has to overnight a new one.

It's like the internet version of sideshow bob stepping on like a hundred rakes.
Then Onion goes down shortly after lmao.

Poor Josh: The best laid plans of mice and men......

josh fuckup on onion.jpg

Apparently KF is back online via TerraHost, so I guess Null's lawyers(?) were able to resolve whatever issues there were with them:

KF_URLScanIO_01.jpg

BGPTools.jpg

And here you can see how Liz Fong-Jones is again obsessively scanning KF via URLscan.io literally every 5 minutes:

LFJ_scanning_KF_every_5_minutes.jpg

The Ping Screen of Red Death is still mostly red but with some exceptions:

KF_Ping_Screen_of_Partial_Red_Death.jpg

Here something I found today that I still had in my archive: Liz Fong-Jones was scanning KF so much during #DropKiwiFarms that his scans began to show up constantly on the URLscan.io front page listing the most recent scans, LMAO:

URLSCANIOConstantKFUpdatesEvery10s_02.jpgUrlscanIoKiwiFarmsRecentScans.jpg

Zoomers, be like Elaine and have a look for yourselves:

https://ping.pe/103.114.191.1

Last edited:
Apparently KF is back online via TerraHost, so I guess Null's lawyers(?) were able to resolve whatever issues there were with them:

View attachment 33750

View attachment 33748

And here you can see how Liz Fong-Jones is again obsessively scanning KF via URLscan.io literally every 5 minutes:

View attachment 33749

The Ping Screen of Red Death is still mostly red but with some exceptions:

View attachment 33747

Here something I found today that I still had in my archive: Liz Fong-Jones was scanning KF so much during #DropKiwiFarms that his scans began to show up constantly on the URLscan.io front page listing the most recent scans, LMAO:

View attachment 33751View attachment 33752
I can consistently get as far as the bot check on Tor now.

Current status is an entire replacement server on the way.

Mobo apparently being sent back for diagnostics after the unexpected failure. Which does happen with manufacturers of non-chink stuff that actually care about their products not dying at random.

For those of you who were commenting on Null's hardware, I don't know what he's using nowadays, but back in 2020 he once showed his new server on MATI, so you can have look here to get an idea of what he's been using:

"The guy who's doing it is someone I can yell at", I feel so sorry for this guy. I wonder if it's the same guy who's responsible for the replacement server now. Null must've been yelling at him a lot over the past week. :rolleyes:

Pink Blush on Youtube just posted this, about the error "browser does not support WebAssembly"

PinkBlushWebAssembly.jpg

For anyone running up against this, this particular error was discussed many months ago in the TG thread. The suggested workaround back then was this:

At least in old versions of Tor Browser you had to manually enable webassembly:

Go to about:config. Toogle javascript.options.wasm to true instead of the false by default. And that's it!

Demonstration:

PinkBlushWebAssembly01.jpg

Notice how unhelpful Null is with his stupid "find a browser that supports webassembly" which means absolutely fucking nothing to a Tor newbie who doesn't understand what that error means or what the issue is. Typical of Null to be so fucking tone-deaf as to give such an irrelevant answer. Fortunately Hannibalistique was around. :rolleyes:

Pink Blush on Youtube just posted this, about the error "browser does not support WebAssembly"

View attachment 33825

For anyone running up against this, this particular error was discussed many months ago in the TG thread. The suggested workaround back then was this:

Demonstration:

View attachment 33824

Notice how unhelpful Null is with his stupid "find a browser that supports webassembly" which means absolutely fucking nothing to a Tor newbie who doesn't understand what that error means or what the issue is. Typical of Null to be so fucking tone-deaf as to give such an irrelevant answer. Fortunately Hannibalistique was around. :rolleyes:
I remember it being an issue for me on Android in the past. I just switched to a different version of Tor for Android.

The reason why Josh says shit like that is because Josh doesn't know what to do and if he talks down to people he can save face and appear so much more knowledgeable than the users that would dare ask Joshy to fix his site.
Reminder he gave nearly 800 USD to an underaged hacker who he then talked to on discord and said hacker thinks Josh is a paedo.
Look, a lot of people here seem to think that Null is total moron who doesn't know anything, but I am not one of them. Null is improvising and making it up as he goes along, which means that people get to experience his learning curve and mistakes IRL along with him, but I do believe him when he says that he learns more and more from every downtime. Even #DropKiwiFarms themselves had to admit that Null turned out to be more knowledgeable than they expected him, which is why they lost and he was able to get his site online. It's also pretty obvious that he has access to people who appear to know more than he does and that he is learning from them as well.

What really annoys me about Null is his unwillingness to address newbies in a way that's comprehensible to them, when the truth is that newbies and young people make up a huge portion of his forum and they are definitely not the RTFM codebros that Null and the OG Kiwis are.

Like that earlier post I had shared in this thread, where Null told a user who was experiencing a minor problem that he supposedly was infected by a computer virus just to scare him and shrug him off. That was obviously not true, and even that user realized that Null was fucking with him, but why respond like this to someone seeking help? Why alarm them unnecessarily? It's so juvenile and stupid.

What really annoys me about Null is his unwillingness to address newbies in a way that's comprehensible to them, when the truth is that newbies and young people make up a huge portion of his forum and they are definitely not the RTFM codebros that Null and the OG Kiwis are.

Like that earlier post I had shared in this thread, where Null told a user who was experiencing a minor problem that he supposedly was infected by a computer virus just to scare him and shrug him off. That was obviously not true, and even that user realized that Null was fucking with him, but why respond like this to someone seeking help? Why alarm them unnecessarily? It's so juvenile and stupid.
It also discourages other posters from trying to help newbies as Null can get quite shitty if he's already given his response and then someone else comes in trying to be more helpful.

Kiwis can't go on KF so they want book recommendations:

KF_BooksOnInternetCensorship.jpg

I recommend Larry Lessig's Code and The Future of Ideas, he predicted all this shit two decades ago:

The Future of Ideas: The Fate of the Commons in a Connected World - Lawrence Lessig

The Internet revolution has come. Some say it has gone. In The Future of Ideas , Lawrence Lessig explains how the revolution has produced a counterrevolution of potentially devastating power and effect. Creativity once flourished because the Net protected a commons on which widest range of innovators could experiment. But now, manipulating the law for their own purposes, corporations have established themselves as virtual gatekeepers of the Net while Congress, in the pockets of media magnates, has rewritten copyright and patent laws to stifle creativity and progress.

Lessig weaves the history of technology and its relevant laws to make a lucid and accessible case to protect the sanctity of intellectual freedom. He shows how the door to a future of ideas is being shut just as technology is creating extraordinary possibilities that have implications for all of us. Vital, eloquent, judicious and forthright, The Future of Ideas is a call to arms that we can ill afford to ignore.

384 pages, Paperback First published January 1, 2001

Code: And Other Laws of Cyberspace, Version 2.0 - Lawrence Lessig

Should cyberspace be regulated? How can it be done? It's a cherished belief of techies and net denizens everywhere that cyberspace is fundamentally impossible to regulate. Harvard Professor Lawrence Lessig warns that, if we're not careful we'll wake up one day to discover that the character of cyberspace has changed from under us. Cyberspace will no longer be a world of relative freedom; instead it will be a world of perfect control where our identities, actions, and desires are monitored, tracked, and analyzed for the latest market research report. Commercial forces will dictate the change, and architecture — the very structure of cyberspace itself — will dictate the form our interactions can and cannot take.

Code And Other Laws of Cyberspace is an exciting examination of how the core values of cyberspace as we know it — intellectual property, free speech, and privacy — are being threatened and what we can do to protect them. Lessig shows how code — the architecture and law of cyberspace — can make a domain, site, or network free or restrictive; how technological architectures influence people's behavior and the values they adopt; and how changes in code can have damaging consequences for individual freedoms. Code is not just for lawyers and policymakers; it is a must-read for everyone concerned with survival of democratic values in the Information Age.

432 pages, Paperback

First published January 1, 1999

It also discourages other posters from trying to help newbies as Null can get quite shitty if he's already given his response and then someone else comes in trying to be more helpful.
There really needs to be more or less a how to guide. Because, as much as I like to hear people say, lurk more noob, that isn’t always helpful. sometimes people really need the answer handed to them on a silver platter without them figuring it out on their own.

Back