Kiwifarms Gossip KF General 2.0

General gossip about kiwifarms
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
All right you're out of time @universe adventurer it's been almost 15 minutes and I was able to get it done in 30 seconds and still edit my wrist tattoo out.

You had an out, you had an opportunity to shut me the fuck up forever and prove that the dude in the pictures with the clone sister wasn't you.

I didn't expect you to do anything that I haven't done or would do which is why I posted mine first. You literally have no excuse.

You are the gook in the pictures. You suck.

Get Canadian health insurance 😂

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
All right you're out of time @universe adventurer it's been almost 15 minutes and I was able to get it done in 30 seconds and still edit my wrist tattoo out.

You had an out, you had an opportunity to shut me the fuck up forever and prove that the dude in the pictures with the clone sister wasn't you.

I didn't expect you to do anything that I haven't done or would do which is why I posted mine first. You literally have no excuse.

You are the gook in the pictures. You suck.

Get Canadian health insurance 😂
Kid has nothing and he keeps begging for forgiveness.

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
useful idiot
Ok. Say that I am. That doesn't matter once I close my browser. But I bet my words fuck you up for days

@universe adventurer
My girl wanted me to remind you only the strong survive and that your head needs to be treated like a dirty mop. Seriously, end your life so someone else doesn't have to waste theirs doing the same.
Her opinion:

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
keep sucking him off. I'm sure someday he will treat you like a real friend instead of a useful idiot
You know I can't speak for him but just between you and me and the rest of the people reading this I forgot why we are even doing this. Like I told you before I feel bad that he was bullying you so hard but I can't do anything about it. I'm willing to stop if you want to make nice but you constantly butt in with something to say or to downvote me like an angry Reddit tranny every time I leave you alone, which only brings me back to slapping you around and making fun of you because apparently you can't leave it alone.

Like I said, I'll stop when you stop dude. I am not @Azathoth keeper, so I can't make him stop bullying you because that's what you said you wanted me to do, but this silly thing between you and I can and right now if you want to end it.

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
downvote me like an angry Reddit tranny
1713600204539.png
>noooo, not my heckin' updoots!
If you really don't care about me giving you negrates then you wouldn't bitch about it constantly yet here we are.

Like I said, I'll stop when you stop dude.
I never minded you. I just find your posts to be sometimes insane, that's all