Kiwifarms Gossip KF General 2.0

General gossip about kiwifarms
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
Fr @R9KS and @universe adventurer what are you two even doing here on the thread that we made to fuck around with each other if it's just going to go over your head like a dummy (R9KS) or you're just here to downvote like an angry tranny on Reddit (Universe)

"Off" is the direction you can FUCK. Nobody's asking you to be here in our weird autistic thread.

Sir, this is a Wendy's KF General

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
You can't just throw around a statement like that without filling me in.
Would you get offended at this gif?
5874523-2df42c410e9a6eae59c91be1e3b160a7.gif

Protip: it's not just a cute cartoon fox but the icon of a pedozoophile grooming ring.
Because this stupid little faggot sure did
Screenshot_2024-04-19-11-17-47-95_3aea4af51f236e4932235fdada7d1643.png

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion

Gargamel

a Jew who turns smurfs into gold
Baby Onion
Oh yeah because the Old testament or Torah or wherever you want to call it is just unimpeachable when it comes to legitimacy.

Tell me again about how long Jonah lived inside of a fucking whale.
No, it's also made up bullshit written by drug addicts. But it's our made up bullshit, not theirs and therefore it is in fact the legit bullshit.

Also, we have Jewish Law, which can be manipulated to suit the needs of the modern Jew. The Amish have something similar, but they implement it a bit differently.
Besides that quote from Revelations is being taken the wrong way. It's saying there are heathens that will tell you that they are Jews but in fact are lying. In the apocalypse I'm sure atheists WILL do that.
Christians will as well, when their false prophet fails to save them.

Remember, Jews don't believe in Hell, not even Hell on Earth.
Well if Palestinians are the real Jews and they were dancing in the streets after 9/11, that kind of lens a little bit of legitimacy to the whole "Jews did 9/11 conspiracy"
But they had Sand Nigger names, not Sand Jew names. And most of the hijackers were Saudi Arabian.

On the other hand, Bush really Jewed the American people with the whole War on Terror thing, and Bush technically did 9/11 :thinking:
Drugs are for chumps who can't handle reality.
Yeah, like niggers.

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
No, it's also made up bullshit written by drug addicts. But it's our made up bullshit, not theirs and therefore it is in fact the legit bullshit.

Also, we have Jewish Law, which can be manipulated to suit the needs of the modern Jew. The Amish have something similar, but they implement it a bit differently.

Christians will as well, when their false prophet fails to save them.
Look at this nigger talking about Christianity that way. I don't think he realizes I'm Catholic.

Remember, Jews don't believe in Hell, not even Hell on Earth.
How convenient. I can assure you that hell is very real and Jews like Ruth Ginsburg are there burning right now.

Yeah, like niggers.
Lol niggers 🦍 🦍 🦍 🦍

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
Excuse me, did you say that right?

BOYKISSER???

View attachment 53929
It's one of those things that can just be taken at face value but yes, that fox is called boykisser and it represents a ring of Discord pedophiles.
But KF's are sadistic psychopaths because they don't let that shit slide, apparently

Gargamel

a Jew who turns smurfs into gold
Baby Onion
I am NOT a Tunnel Jew.
I don't think he realizes I'm Catholic.
I didn't know your faith, but it wouldn't have changed what I said anyways.
I'm Catholic
Do you at least seek a Solution to the Pedophile Priest Question? I respect Haters of the Pedophile Priest menace regardless of faith.

I met a middle aged devout Catholic once. He legit tried to Jew me. He denied the existence of Pedophile Priests. He's probably going to burn in that Hell that I don't believe in.

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
I am NOT a Tunnel Jew.
Double Nigger.
I didn't know your faith, but it wouldn't have changed what I said anyways.
You were saying that it was our bullshit and our Jewish law, implying that you thought both of us were Jews.
Do you at least seek a Solution to the Pedophile Priest Question? I respect Haters of the Pedophile Priest menace regardless of faith.
There have only been 3,000 in the last 60 years. It's not as prevalent as people would like to think, but even one pedophile priest is too many.
I met a middle aged devout Catholic once. He legit tried to Jew me. He denied the existence of Pedophile Priests. He's probably going to burn in that Hell that I don't believe in.
The pedophilia scandal is literally what pushed me out of the church for over a decade. A pedophile is the lowest form of subhuman on Earth, I put even the japs and niggers above them in the pecking order.

To me there is no such thing as a pedophile priest, because if they were to touch a child it means they were never a priest. They were a deviant and a blasphemer and all of them deserve immediate death for committing heresy in our house of worship.

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
they let it slide when its jumping dwarf posting supposed underage nudes to kiwifarms
odd-png.53752
Yeah, I saw that a couple days ago. Kosher according to Kiwi mods means Kosher to me tho.
I'll take a triple cheeseburger meal with bacon added. Make it a large Powerade and fries. A bowl of chilli, a 20 piece chicken nuggets, and a frosty. That's all.
$23.72, pull around to the second window
If you're not Gays (🌈) you're as much of a boring kike as he is.
Catch GRIDS and get Canadian Healthcare, stupid