Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
I'm convinced there's something wrong with you if you have an opinion on this other than
>Smash Players
What sort of brain damage lead you to watching other people play video games? Just play them yourself. If you get lonely, invite an IRL friend over for some couch co-op.
Occasionally I will watch videos that show how to do something in games. Like Minecraft because a lot of the game is convoluted, especially the Redstone shit. I don't have the patience to figure it out myself and just look up how to videos.

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
sexual abuse larper?

the KF mods are too busy sexting each other with their gay nudes grooming kids and kiwi users to make said thread and transfer all the Chugga posts there.
ftfy.
"sexting each other with their gay nudes"
lmao, no.

chugga is not real is an abstraction of the mind in wich we project our deepest homosexual fears to be diluted into the deepest layers of the collective unconscious and tehre they will reproduce and be born anew as strong new chuderinos
1713488358229.png

here's what I've gathered from that image.
1713488540136.png

1713488587528.png

seriously, this really is something.

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
Occasionally I will watch videos that show how to do something in games. Like Minecraft because a lot of the game is convoluted, especially the Redstone shit. I don't have the patience to figure it out myself and just look up how to videos.
Well sure, I watch tutorials and such occasionally but I will never understand this zoomer fascination with watching someone play a game for hours on end to the point of developing a parasocial relationship with the streamer. It's a level of broken I thankfully can't relate to

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
View attachment 53745
seafatterheader being sensible for once.
View attachment 53743
finally, a solution from jewsh that doesn't suck ass.
View attachment 53744
apparently, someone disagrees.
Yes, the pretend commie Youtuber section needs to be locked so we can have an OP on another grown man that plays children's games who surprise surprise is a sex pest. I mean it's a good way to keep a shitty thread from getting derailed but it should sound stupid when you say it out loud

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
Last edited:

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident

VAIDS Victim

The moon was rising and heaven burned 🌑
Hellovan Onion
I was catching up on the Jill Rodrigues thread and forgot how annoying KF users can be.

This person thinks the previously underweight child of a crazy fundie will somehow be exposed to fat activists and lose weight from it.
fatactivistkf.png

Totally no gayops on KF guise!
nogayops.png

Imagine launching into a lengthy religious rant on the nature of God because of some retarded fundie MLM hun.
takeyourmedsplz.png

Am I the only one who gets sick of all these lengthy food budgeting posts? There are multiple of them in the Polissa thread and while it seems funny at first to break down how retarded with money, fat/lazy or disingenuous they are, it gets old fast. There is even a thread for "poorfag kiwis" so we don't have to hijack threads with food planning and theoretical budgeting.
endlessfoodbudgeting.png

Local sperg randomly breaks into the thread like Koolaid man to express his only tangentially related opinions on cat ladies.
makethethreadworse.png

R9KS

Remarkable Onion
God this 18 year old zoomer thread is making KF seethe. I'm shocked these KF guys are making the 18 incel autism looksmaxx boy look reasonable in comparison.

But apparently an autistic anime-take from him caused the femposters to stop schlicking for a moment. They got the ick.

scarjo.jpg

What do you mean hot guys with autism still have autism?

Last edited:

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
sexual abuse larper?

ftfy.
"sexting each other with their gay nudes"
lmao, no.

View attachment 53740

here's what I've gathered from that image.
View attachment 53741

View attachment 53742
seriously, this really is something.
I mean, there is evidence of both so he's not wrong about the sexting eachother nudes thing.