Kiwifarms Gossip KF General 2.0

General gossip about kiwifarms
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
undercrackers
Not as good as "right in the Gary Glitter" but you come through with some excellent idioms lol
1000004186-removebg-preview.png

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
What a terrible nude.
If you're gonna do a Winnie the Pooh style cock shot you have to make sure there isn't a huge line where the waistband of your undercrackers dug into your belly, and also stand with your legs apart so it at least looks like you might have testicles. Nothing says bitch energy like having a pear shaped body and standing like... that, which is a shame for old mate here because it looks girthy enough to be passable from the right angle.
Jesus Christ, go to a doctor and get that anteater dick clipped.

Dicks are like diamonds. Women love the cut ones.

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
gotta love when the faildox from Stop Socking Gaylord is so obvious that even a sped can snuff it out
You are irrelevant to the point where I don't even need to talk shit about you anymore. Your obsession with Socky is just sad.

I don't even want to make fun of you because I feel bad for you.

Here's the awesome Homelander style Cody Rhodes entrance from Wrestlemania XL since making fun of you isn't worth my time:

polonium

feels later than it is
Hellovan Onion
Jesus Christ, go to a doctor and get that anteater dick clipped.

Dicks are like diamonds. Women love the cut ones.
We already did this bit.

The places "women love cut ones" are semitic countries and the USA. Lose some weight and learn to wash it properly.

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
We already did this bit.

The places "women love cut ones" are semitic countries and the USA. Lose some weight and learn to wash it properly.
Gross. Looks like we sniffed out (because of the smegma) the creepy pee pee.

In all seriousness look man I'm not going to make fun of your creepy dog dick, but I'm not going to stop promoting how awesome my clipped one is.

polonium

feels later than it is
Hellovan Onion
Gross. Looks like we sniffed out (because of the smegma) the creepy pee pee.

In all seriousness look man I'm not going to make fun of your creepy dog dick, but I'm not going to stop promoting how awesome my clipped one is.

It's cool. I know Stockholm Syndrome from being tricked by jews into giving away part of your manhood gotta sting.

I'm here for you bro (but not like that no funny business)

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
It's cool. I know Stockholm Syndrome from being tricked by jews into giving away part of your manhood gotta sting.

I'm here for you bro (but not like that no funny business)
Hey man you know I'm 100% Roman Catholic Irish but you keep talking that bullshit about Jews. I'll have you know that my first wife was Jewish and two of my 3 boys were circumcised by a legitimate mohel.

So your anti-jewish tricks don't work on me, you fucking anti Semite.

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
Funny circumcision story, since we're going off topic and I am drunker than a skunk right now so I'm going to be doing a lot of off topic right now... The first time I went back home to the old country I was 19 and I got smashed in a pub in Ballina. And I was trying to get with this GORGEOUS piece of ass. She was Irish Irish, whereas I was only American Irish so it goes without saying that she was even more drunk than I was. So she tells me to pull out what I'm packing, to prove I'm not too small.

So I figure hey whatever and I whip it out. Now I'm not packing major league heat like all you guys on onion farms are, but let me tell you something: when you're 100% Irish, 7 inches is the John Holmes of the emerald Isle. So I whipped it out on her. But the funny thing was she goes WAT DE FECK and just grabs my pecker like it's something to do and basically walks me over to her homegirl and says TAKE A LOOKIT DIS and literally puts my penis in her friend's hand.

Probably about 10 minutes later, I've got basically an entire pub of sauced up micks manhandling my junk (both male and female) interrogating me about my circumcision. It's funny the things you take for granted when you're an American and circumcision is considered the status quo because I didn't realize how big of a deal a clipped pecker was over there.

Happy ending to the story though: I ended up slamming her with no rubber in the backseat of her car in the parking lot, because you know how it is baby. Nรญos Gaelaรญ nรก na Gaeil fรฉin ๐Ÿ˜‚