What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We've Updated and are continuing repairs

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Kiwifarms Gossip & Yarring KF General 2.0

These threads cover general gossip and interacting with Kiwifarms (openly calling them out).
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms
Are these the Jews who turned that TV show The Boys into a libshitheap? Is that why is is glad these children are in danger?

The Boys is another mediocre Justice League Unlimited ripoff where the premise is WHAT IF SUPERMAN WAS EVUL WHAT IF WONDY WAS A HOOR WHAT IF BATMAN WAS EVEN MORE SAD AND GHEY THAN HE ALREADY IS??? Then throwing in lots of violence and gore while smugly tipping an atheist fedora. That's The Boys, along with that evil Superman movie that Roy from The Office starred in, the movie with the guy in the green jumpsuit and the purple haired loli (Nic Cage was in it), and that Amazon Prime superhero cartoon that has the kid in the yellow gimpsuit.

All of these cartoons are the exact same goyslop and kwiffar eat it up because they think its good. When an actor they like doesn't renew their contract or dies or something so the character gets killed off, they immediately blame the jews and then go back to consooming their Justice League rip off slop in another format. They don't consider why jews are making this stuff in the first place. (aka American men really like it because edgy.)

The boys was always garbage
Like the person posting this
View attachment 67050

Man, I just don't get why western white women aren't lining up to fuck these dudes.

They got called out for it, thankfully. However, there seems to be a distinct lack of concern from Josh and the moderators over somebody gleefully gloating about children being raped and murdered. It's times like these that I'm reminded that the culture on Kiwi Farms has shifted in directions that I find incompatible with my conscience.

Jocelyn is mad that Hamas isn't releasing the CP so she can fap to it. Same for the mods, since everything is a pedo ring over there.

Man, I just don't get why western white women aren't lining up to fuck these dudes.
This dude claims to be a White nationalist. However that still doesn't doesn't establish whether or not he's melanated.
Screenshot_20240918-191003.png.png
Jocelyn is mad that Hamas isn't releasing the CP so she can fap to it.
Screenshot_20240918-191003.png.png

Female Kiwis complain about incels being a problem on Kiwifarms, so Josh, being the good male feminist he is, allows these incels a safe place to discuss fantasizing about children being terrorized by the horrors of war.
Same for the mods, since everything is a pedo ring over there.
Just because Josh has over 7+ pages of worth of anti-Semitic walls of text on his website and blames the Jews for his dick malfunctioning, we shouldn't think any less of him.
Screenshot_20240918-191625-360.png.png

The Boys is another mediocre Justice League Unlimited ripoff where the premise is WHAT IF SUPERMAN WAS EVUL WHAT IF WONDY WAS A HOOR WHAT IF BATMAN WAS EVEN MORE SAD AND GHEY THAN HE ALREADY IS???
Where did you get this from? The Boys is based off of Garth Ennis' comic which is about how superheroes can be used as an allegory for corporations.
Then throwing in lots of violence and gore while smugly tipping an atheist fedora.
It focused on the horrific practices of televangelism in the first season. The atheism was most likely because of Amazon/Garth (who hates Christianity because he's a English Nob) so its true to the source material.
That's The Boys, along with that evil Superman movie that Roy from The Office starred in,
Brightburn.
the movie with the guy in the green jumpsuit and the purple haired loli (Nic Cage was in it)
What is this?
and that Amazon Prime superhero cartoon that has the kid in the yellow gimpsuit.
Dude if you think Invincible is the same thing as The Boys, you're retarded.
All of these cartoons are the exact same goyslop and kwiffar eat it up because they think its good. When an actor they like doesn't renew their contract or dies or something so the character gets killed off, they immediately blame the jews and then go back to consooming their Justice League rip off slop in another format.
Yes, why would Garth Ennis (The Creator of Preacher and writer for Punisher: Max) and Robert Kirkman (Creator of Walking Dead) kill off characters? Kiwifarmers must blame the jews for it instead of having legitimate complaints.
They don't consider why jews are making this stuff in the first place. (aka American men really like it because edgy.)
Other nations do this too.
Jocelyn is mad that Hamas isn't releasing the CP so she can fap to it. Same for the mods, since everything is a pedo ring over there.
This one I fully agree with.

Where did you get this from? The Boys is based off of Garth Ennis' comic which is about how superheroes can be used as an allegory for corporations.

It focused on the horrific practices of televangelism in the first season. The atheism was most likely because of Amazon/Garth (who hates Christianity because he's a English Nob) so its true to the source material.

Brightburn.

What is this?

Dude if you think Invincible is the same thing as The Boys, you're retarded.

Yes, why would Garth Ennis (The Creator of Preacher and writer for Punisher: Max) and Robert Kirkman (Creator of Walking Dead) kill off characters? Kiwifarmers must blame the jews for it instead of having legitimate complaints.

Other nations do this too.

This one I fully agree with.
Shut up pants shitting retard

They got called out for it, thankfully. However, there seems to be a distinct lack of concern from Josh and the moderators over somebody gleefully gloating about children being raped and murdered. It's times like these that I'm reminded that the culture on Kiwi Farms has shifted in directions that I find incompatible with my conscience.
They exhibit the same glee a-logging some random lolcow. The irony is they think it makes them look like better people in comparison. Empathy is a human trait, but sociopaths can't understand that.

1726756992865.png
The BossmanJack counter is not very efficient JS.

JavaScript:
window.onload = function () {
  // Month Day, Year Hour:Minute:Second, id-of-element-container
  countUpFromTime(1726606005692, 'countup1'); // ****** Change this line!
};

function countUpFromTime(countFrom, id) {
  countFrom = new Date(countFrom).getTime();
  var now = new Date(),
    countFrom = new Date(countFrom),
    timeDifference = (now - countFrom);

var secondsInADay = 60 * 60 * 1000 * 24,
    secondsInAHour = 60 * 60 * 1000;

days = Math.floor(timeDifference / (secondsInADay) * 1);
  years = Math.floor(days / 365);
  if (years > 1) { days = days - (years * 365) }
  hours = Math.floor((timeDifference % (secondsInADay)) / (secondsInAHour) * 1);
  mins = Math.floor(((timeDifference % (secondsInADay)) % (secondsInAHour)) / (60 * 1000) * 1);
  secs = Math.floor((((timeDifference % (secondsInADay)) % (secondsInAHour)) % (60 * 1000)) / 1000 * 1);

var idEl = document.getElementById(id);
  idEl.style.removeProperty("visibility");
  idEl.getElementsByClassName('days')[0].innerHTML = days;
  idEl.getElementsByClassName('hours')[0].innerHTML = hours;
  idEl.getElementsByClassName('minutes')[0].innerHTML = mins;
  idEl.getElementsByClassName('seconds')[0].innerHTML = secs;

clearTimeout(countUpFromTime.interval);
  countUpFromTime.interval = setTimeout(function () { countUpFromTime(countFrom, id); }, 1000);
}

I was going to criticize Null for not using jquery since KF loads it, but this isn't Null original code, just a copy and paste job.

Last edited:
Back