What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We've Updated and are continuing repairs

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Kiwifarms Gossip & Yarring KF General 2.0

These threads cover general gossip and interacting with Kiwifarms (openly calling them out).
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms
This would actually be a good thing for threads. Multiple times threads got featured and the featured post or within three posts back, something would be answered and it would then be 20 to 30 pages continually asking for information that was already pointed out. Someone would point some of the people to the posts. It also would get ignored and a chorus of the same question would continue. It's always a negative to a thread when it's featured.

That said, it sends him further along his downward spiral so I'm for it.
He could put a time delay in for posts so they require mod approval and note this in the featured comment. or make it so that you have to have X number of posts in the thread already instead of instabanning people. his ability to convey the rules and apply them equally is non existent.
ive seen his ball washers shit up featured threads for years but he only complains when its people he doesnt know or doesnt like who do it.

Moving this party over here since its not about Josh. The Kiwis cannot stop talking about how flat the troon from the rekieta trials ass is. At first it's weird then you realize this is basically kiwis addressing the elephant in the room that this is a tranny in their very midst.
View attachment 62634
View attachment 62635View attachment 62636View attachment 62637View attachment 62638
Dude has a bald spot on the back of his head, his hair is receding, his shoulders are just as wide as the shoulders of the dudes around him, his chest is flat as well, and he caked himself in makeup. And he's probably over the Moon that Kiwis are vigorously trying to convince each other he's a woman.

In the beginning was the one who is called Null.
Null was with broom and was truly obese.

All faggy hugboxes were made by him; and without him no faggy hugboxes were made.
A7r5utf.jpg

And Null said unto the males, How long will you people provoke me? And how long will it be before you believe me, for all the signs which I have shewed among you?

I will smite you with the pestilence, and disinherit you, and will make a greater website for my army of gunt guarding lesbians!
B47ugtu.jpg

And from that time the legbearded lesbians sought opportunity to betray him:
Cueryd.jpg

Dtu9v.jpg

And so Null will divide himself against them, he and his jannies, by night, and smote all the males instead.
How dare you notice the fat braphogs aren't obeying the rules!?

I feel like we should be happy there's more awareness than SRS can kill young people.
Would you say this is a fair summary of the Kiwi complaints:
We anonymous freaks of the Kiwifarms, who are too scared to stick our necks out when mocking other deviant freaks on the internet, are enraged that other people on the internet with spines and legitimate platforms are using the information we found from publicly available websites in order to bolster their own reputations and notoriety!

The Kiwifarms isn't a group assignment, dweebs.
Mr Internet Professor isn't going to award you all stickers for doing such a great job at finding tranny posts on Reddit and elsewhere.
I thought these people hated shit like copyright type protections cause of muh freeze peach?
If the site admin wasn't aggravating people all the time and acting like a petulant creepy child, more people might be willing to list the site as a source.

I thought these people hated shit like copyright type protections cause of muh freeze peach?
If the site admin wasn't aggravating people all the time and acting like a petulant creepy child, more people might be willing to list the site as a source.
True, I hate the hypocrisy and null bitches even at people like Turkey Tom that suck his ass. No wonder no one wants to credit his site.

More trying to legitimize their whinging over not being credited by some Twitter TERF. Larry David's Opera Cape claims he's only mad cus she got stuff wrong.

View attachment 62703

Is all this crying over the death of Gruffin? How retarded are the kiwis. They didn't discover him first, Tiktok did, because he posted all this stuff directly to the app and muh cHiCoMs bumped up its visibility.

Is all this crying over the death of Gruffin? How retarded are the kiwis. They didn't discover him first, Tiktok did, because he posted all this stuff directly to the app and muh cHiCoMs bumped up its visibility.
The Kiwis and Null especially Null has been desperately, DESPERATELY trying to claw back what they see as their turf from the new drama/lolcow spheres that have evolved on tik tok, youtube and elsewhere since covid. It's a losing battle since most people won't bother dealing with KF bullshit so alternatives were bound to form.

You'll notice a lot of Kiwis crying about "Hey no fair they didn't credit us" when the lolcow in question didn't even originate on KF because most Kiwis aren't even aware of what else is going on out there due to the kulty and insular nature of KF.

Notice how Null antagonizes and occasionally appeases but clearly does not like any community on the farms which has a solid base outside the farms: DSP, Metokur fans, OnA, Sharty.

Null's possesive nature has infected the farms.

Yup, this is all crying over Gruffin and that they discovered her before Exulansic did. Her tweet about it got retweeted by Jordan Peterson and got a lot of attention on twitter.

Yup, this is all crying over Gruffin and that they discovered her before Exulansic did. Her tweet about it got retweeted by Jordan Peterson and got a lot of attention on twitter.
Sierra discovered Gruffin independently of the farms because she started as a TikTokTurf. She has gone on record to say she doesn't read the farms because the threads are too long, and i believe her because she's retarded.

Reason: Phknefagging
for a few years now it's been better to track and discuss lolcows off KF. his possessive nature is entrenched in the userbase. any comment that doesn't fit the prescribed narrative results in being buried under a continous stream of whining faggots. Say anything to these faggots and you get threadbanned.

The Kiwis and Null especially Null has been desperately, DESPERATELY trying to claw back what they see as their turf from the new drama/lolcow spheres that have evolved on tik tok, youtube and elsewhere since covid. It's a losing battle since most people won't bother dealing with KF bullshit so alternatives were bound to form.

You'll notice a lot of Kiwis crying about "Hey no fair they didn't credit us" when the lolcow in question didn't even originate on KF because most Kiwis aren't even aware of what else is going on out there due to the kulty and insular nature of KF.

Notice how Null antagonizes and occasionally appeases but clearly does not like any community on the farms which has a solid base outside the farms: DSP, Metokur fans, OnA, Sharty.

All this fat retard and his dipshit posse had to do was holster their ban hammers and not blindly ban half the userbase so all they are left with is bad actors and glowniggers. It really did get so bad that people got together and made their own alternatives.

Back