What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We've Updated and are continuing repairs

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Kiwifarms Gossip & Yarring KF General 2.0

These threads cover general gossip and interacting with Kiwifarms (openly calling them out).
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms
Probably. Again, I only learned about PB after my ban, though I was well aware of their hatred for Otterly and FS before this. Just...why?
Because they steal all the men away from them. They need the men of the Farms to believe that there is no alternatives to women like them. They view these women as competition for male attention which I find funny given how much they say they hate men to a murderous degree. Especially Jambled given that she is a nymphomaniac who can't go a second without begging for dick and attention. I reckon that this has to do with them having very bad self-esteem issues. They may hate men but at the same time deeply crave the validation they believe that only a man can give them.

Last edited:
Screenshot_2024-08-20_22-19-57.png

I've heard this before, but have not seen proof.

He really hates me, that's for sure.

She looks quite Jewish to me.

Cowchan is like this she ended with her tits and face being posted on her profile page after she was begging for dick in dm chains.
I've seen both pictures and my disappointment was immeasurable and my day was ruined.
She looks like the character Lady from DMC3 but if fell out of the fat tree and took more than a few branches out on the way down. She didn't even get a decent set of tits from it either. Life ain't fair sometimes bros...

Told the truth.
Well you know that's not allowed.
I've seen both pictures and my disappointment was immeasurable and my day was ruined.
She looks like the character Lady from DMC3 but if fell out of the fat tree and took more than a few branches out on the way down. She didn't even get a decent set of tits from it either. Life ain't fair sometimes bros...
She kind of reminds me of a female pugsley very unfortunate.

I've only heard second hand accounts of what happened between her and another user. And it's just as equally disappointing.

Back