General gossip about kiwifarms
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
dangles.png

Anyway, back to the kwiffar...
anne1.png
New user in town, looking to bait the broom... it seems.
anne2.png
That's "optimistic". Oh, strange coincidence...
kwifanne.png
Someone trying to stir the pot?

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
No, he's autistic as shit and you were just caught up in the increased scrutiny I've brought to the farms. That's why you have to be my e-wife.
View attachment 51290
They have actually really doubled down security on making accounts lately. I noticed them banning new accounts that had nothing to do with spam while looking at some of the new members as they joined. And it looks like they're going extra hard on socking now. Reminds me when they shut down registration in the past. I have a feeling that time had something to do with the fact I said I have socks they haven't found and planned on making more throw aways to post gore.

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
It looks like Kiwifarms user RurkerHivemind was doxed 2 years ago. He is a 34 year old Asian-American incel and a pedophile who draws (first image) and comssions (second image) shit like this:
(NSFW warning)

The whole thread is a pretty entertaining read, but I won't post all of it here. Here are his pedophilic comments, among many, in question. Dyn later doxes him which I've edited out of the picture.
View attachment 51296View attachment 51297

In case you think this label of "pedophile" I'm using is hyperbolic, note that even Josh accuses him of being a pedophile. Why Josh refuses to ban a pedophile on his website is truly a mystery. These are the users of Kiwifarms.
View attachment 51298

The thread:

Is he still around? Nope. He was banned in February 2024, but it has zero to do with being a pedophile. Based off his last couple of posts it looks like he was banned for reminding people of Josh's "gay phase."
View attachment 51299

Being a pedophile on Kiwifarms? :like:
Bringing up Josh's love of nekoshota? :dislike:
Is that robot bug birthing hentai? People are into some weird shit as a kink. At least when I post cringe I'm doing because I know it's cringe.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Mr. Engelhardt, before you revert the site could you please archive the pages of this thread and the last few pages of the Joah thread, the two most active threads of the forum? There was some good content here the last few days.
If you are capable of typing that post, then you are also capable of using this site...
Ken is too busy with plans of world domination.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
cyber warfare with big black dicks
I think the Sambo Bamboo problem is purely in the kwiffars mind. "Haunts me everywhere". Maybe try going outside. See if the "Da Blakk Dikk" is so prevalent. Y'know?
The more drunk I get the more absurd and unhinged my shit posting becomes, sometimes culminating in NSFL shock images.
You have something in common with Ashley Hutsell, then.

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
I think the Sambo Bamboo problem is purely in the kwiffars mind. "Haunts me everywhere". Maybe try going outside. See if the "Da Blakk Dikk" is so prevalent. Y'know?

You have something in common with Ashley Hutsell, then.
At least my shit posting is just autistic fun posting and not spergy rage posting and horny thirst posting. Thankfully I'm not an angry or horny drunk. Just a silly retard drunk.

Ash

Registered
At least my shit posting is just autistic fun posting and not spergy rage posting and horny thirst posting. Thankfully I'm not an angry or horny drunk. Just a silly retard drunk.
Tbh you seem like you have a lot of problems and if you're drunk every time you're here, you're also here all day.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Sounds like Ashley Hutsell. Apart from CF doesn't thirst for (in a communist not interested in consent sort of way) a Jewess. At least not on this niche internet gossip forum.