Kiwifarms Gossip KF General 2.0

General gossip about kiwifarms
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms
I haven't seen pedobear in a while.
He finally mutated into a wholesome Gondola. I can't find it right now but someone effort posted about that meme's permutations. Ponder it and you'll get where that anon was coming from
$_1.png

R9KS

Remarkable Onion
View attachment 51289
0 2 still proving he is the best mod on the Farms. But to answer his question, it is probably because my ban and thread caused an assload of humorless BP cunts to flood Q&A from what I can tell.

So what if he just brings up shit? He's still a pussy that jannies for these lunatics. Like how shit is your life where you are jannying 100,000 mentally ill people? Just sit back and watch them rip each other apart. That's the real lolcow show now.

Home Depot Bucket

Baby Onion
So what if he just brings up shit? He's still a pussy that jannies for these lunatics. Like how shit is your life where you are jannying 100,000 mentally ill people? Just sit back and watch them rip each other apart. That's the real lolcow show now.
I said he was autistic, lol, but even autists have points sometimes. Where you have a point is if he really disagrees with Null, he needs to quit. It isn't worth the stress.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
jannying 100,000 mentally ill people?
There are nowhere near that amount, in reality, using Commie Farms. Most of the most the accounts are socks of: Blaine, Dunnce, Dyn, joshy herself, Tea clips, Emp.

Still... yes, if your life has come down to having to deal with all the nutters you've enabled over the years... it is time to give your head a shake. There. Buddy.

Last edited:

R9KS

Remarkable Onion
There are nowhere near that amount, in reality, using Commie Farms. Most of the most the accounts are socks of: Blaine, Dunnce, Dyn, joshy herself, Tea clips, Emp.

Still... yes, if you're life has come down to having to deal with all the nutters you've enabled over the years... it is time to give your head a shake. There. Buddy.

From the powerlevelling some of the redditors bring up after they scour the other KF posters histories they are arguing with on the site, it sounds like many of them are just the same as the lolcows they cover, they just have better opsec.

Home Depot Bucket

Baby Onion
From the powerlevelling some of the redditors bring up after they scour the other KF posters histories they are arguing with on the site, it sounds like many of them are just the same as the lolcows they cover, they just have better opsec.
I don't dox out of principle. If I am that obessed with rando internet retard I need to stop and question my life choices.

Empresa

Ladmin

Still... yes, if you're life has come down to having to deal with all the nutters you've enabled over the years... it is time to give your head a shake. There. Buddy.
I actually don't even have an account anymore , got bored dealing with Josh's hivemind forum.

I don't dox out of principle. If I am that obessed with rando internet retard I need to stop and question my life choices.
God, shut the fuck up lady.
You're only here because you got your parasocial bullshit stepped on and can't even critique Josh beyond the most lip service tier lines.
The nigger is a pedophile, a liar, a hypocrite, a mass manipulator, a death encourager, a closeted homosexual, an unfunny collection of /pol/ memes directed at like 3 lolcows and every troony dipshit, who surprise, are mentally fucking ill.
He fucking sucks and you're going to go the fuck back under his pederast wing the very second it becomes sensible to (((you))).
Seriously lady, go fuck yourself. You should donate more next time.
Your right to free speech echo whatever gay shit Josh currently "believes" is on the line.
Fucking MATI parasocialite scum

VAIDS Victim

The moon was rising and heaven burned ๐ŸŒ‘
Hellovan Onion
Why on Earth would Josh go so aggressively hard, referring to her as a stupid attention seeking cunt, etc?
Same reason he'll ban you and call you a faggot for not thumbnailing a few images. He's not a rational man.
Blobby, as an account, is meaningless, yet Josh had some really mean girl shit to say.
He bans harmless users all the time.
Spunt was a good example of that. Until whatever it is came at me in the Racism vs. JustAButt thread, I can't think of a single time I have read one of their posts or even seen their user name.
If it's who I'm thinking of (three cheek booty wonder subtitle) then they make effortposts in different threads like Polissa I'm pretty sure and the Daniel Larson thread where they claimed to be an ex-tard wrangler and thinks that gives them the knowledge to diagnose him.
What if average BMI slut?
That's why I gave Catler the chance to defend himself.
I don't think he fucked up as bad as people are saying, no one took a gun to people's head and forced them to participate in gay furry ERP and many did it ironically. It's Josh's fault for allowing minors on his site.
But if there were pedos in Q&A, I wanted them out, again why I made the thread about Catler.
I don't think he's actually a pedophile.
Remember, he never actually banned Catler
He actually did.
You will have to watch what you say less than KF eatler.

atmos driver

Registered
Being a pedophile on Kiwifarms? :like:
I would not let a proud kiwi within a mile of any of my children. Have you seen the people in their unofficial groups which encourage selfies and bios? Creepiest mf'ers I've seen in a while.

Everyone with their head on straight is against child abuse. So kiwifarms.net just takes the things that everyone is against and no one could admit to anyway, and use that to try to rally support.

I've seen plenty of criminal groups and criminal individuals try the following tactic of: "Hey we might be bad, but have seen we're against child abuse, do you really want to campaign against an anti-child-abuse activist organization?". They'll commit crimes completely unrelated to children then try to cover that by pretending to be important anti-child-abuse or anti-animal-abuse activists.

Yea any criminal group would be ecstatic to be viewed primarily as an anti-child-abuse or anti-animal-abuse organization.

Last edited:

Gargamel

an intergalactic Henry Ford hater and a furnigger
Baby Onion
He actually did.
When did this happen? Are you saying he's banned because the site doesn't autocomplete when you type his username?

He locked himself out by changing the email and not confirming it, and then changing the password to gibberish. He essentially banned himself.

The email on Catler's account is unconfirmed, which puts the account in an invalid state, so it wouldn't autocomplete when you type the username.

Per Catler himself, the email is a real email. He believes he could recover the account if he wanted to, but at the time he told me this, he thought it'd be extremely unlikely he ever would. Whether or not it would actually work depends 100% on whether or not a user can reset a password on an account with an unconfirmed email.

AC is jannied by 0 2 and OT is mostly by him too. But I don't think 0 2 had much to do, if anything, with your ban either. It was purely because you pissed off Null himself. Like I did.
The reason for my ban is without question 100% me getting under Chubby Cheek's skin. It has nothing to do with 0 2.
Definitely not me, eatler.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
I wouldn't put it past most of them to try to chase some manic 15 year old girl on discord. That's where I hear all the drama comes from according to /r9k/.
I'm sure the 15 year olds running around there are just as fucked up as the rest of them.