Updates to Website

Welcome Notice: If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Registration: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Configured the system: Yes you can register from the TOR network
Breaking Content 🧅
Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms
money.png

It was Draggs? This was actually surprising.
I don't know why, same writing style. Should have been obvious
Why didn't he just join using his KF username though? Is he too afraid that dear leader will find out he has an account here?
I believe that many of you have different names here than you used at KF (many
don't as well)

Very spot on internet behavior that after you guys did something silly you try to find a way to make yourselves look better. I'm very afraid of that fat insecure af nigger. His pasty soft incel rage is terrifying lmao

Anyway have fun I enjoy reading Jersh getting shit on, most of it is decently funny, but being absolute retards about me being fat asshley who you appear to be as obsessed with as she is with coming here to sperg I don't think I'll be posting after this lol. Everyone is welcome unless they think you're some smelly fat schizo cunt from - is it Kentucky or tennessee?

but being absolute retards about me
Two people (one of them was Ken, this isn't the gotcha you think it is). Absolute retards is a bit strong.
Everyone is welcome unless they think you're some smelly fat schizo cunt from - is it Kentucky or tennessee?
1. Everyone is welcome, just remember, if you act like a din, people will point it out. 2. TN, joshy is from KY, but they are very similar people...

don't as well)

Very spot on internet behavior that after you guys did something silly you try to find a way to make yourselves look better. I'm very afraid of that fat insecure af nigger. His pasty soft incel rage is terrifying lmao

Anyway have fun I enjoy reading Jersh getting shit on, most of it is decently funny, but being absolute retards about me being fat asshley who you appear to be as obsessed with as she is with coming here to sperg I don't think I'll be posting after this lol. Everyone is welcome unless they think you're some smelly fat schizo cunt from - is it Kentucky or tennessee?
I'm not sure why you made an account to begin with.

don't as well)

Ashley has a long history with us. She lives in Chattanooga, TN. We did everything to accommodate her (even offering her a local broom position to build up content and be better accepted by the community. She metaphorically spit in my eye.) We've put her content in the freezer when she said she was being stalked hoping she would leave us alone She constantly comes baçk with hundreds of sock puppets claiming her safety is at risk from a white-supremacist forum. And yes, she uses names very similar to what you used when you first registered.

No, not even close to an accurate timeline of events. I first came here because https://www.onionfarms.com/members/el-santo.614/ , a guy who has been prying into my personal life for years was posting about me here. At some point your child abusing moderator Mike changed my name and profile to dox information for unknown reasons, probably because he was acting like a transphobic freak and I insulted him over it. I asked you multiple times to revert these changes which you refused and also bizarrely asked me to be a moderator. I'm glad I didn't take the offer ironically because I later learned I would have been in a moderator pool with a convicted child abuser, a sex pest who is rumored to be grooming children in chats (Empresa) and that Esquire freakshow who is mostly absent but is a white nationalist who thinks women shouldn't have voting rights.

For a long time I thought you might have been led into all these associations because you're mentally disabled which could be taken advantage of by KF trolls but your interactions with Daniel Lopez who is a rapist with a felony charge against him show you're exactly as sinister and sexually criminal as the scumbags you surround yourself with. When you're confronted with it you've learned to whine about how put upon and generous you are because bringing up your autism has gotten you out of consequences irl. You definitely did this underhanded controlling shit with your wife and you were an abusive piece of shit to her too. I haven't even been around because I've had an emergency the last week and you've been posting passive aggressive notes about how poor little autistic you can't remove the links Dan the homeless rapist keeps posting here. Fuck you Ken you deserve every shitty thing that ever happens to you.
Didn't read
1729052373597.jpg

Back