Updates to Website

Welcome Notice: If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Registration: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Configured the system: Yes you can register from the TOR network
Breaking Content 🧅
Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms
View attachment 72913
Null locked the Coomerleaks thread.
View attachment 72914
Null defends banning Equal Rights for Androids. Apparently she was banned for "socking" but she was doxed and outed for sending lingerie pictures to some of the Woman-Hate thread posters.
Jocelyn needs to cut her losses on the forum and start a BPHag/mOiD dating App with toggleable Pooner options.

Why is lil'miss SaveDuhWhiteRace trying to stop heterosexuals from copulating?

Last edited:
Jocelyn needs to cut her losses on the forum and start a BPHag/mOiD dating App with toggleable Pooner options.

Why is lil'miss SaveDuhWhiteRace trying to stop heterosexuals from copulating?
A lot of people on Androids profile were saying the real reason she got banned was because she got into an argument with Lidl Drip on the Coomerleaks thread. I personally doubt it given that she kept sexting other people.

A lot of people on Androids profile were saying the real reason she got banned was because she got into an argument with Lidl Drip on the Coomerleaks thread. I personally doubt it given that she kept sexting other people.
It's because there's a lot of weird shit happening in DM chains where no one gets a finger put on them and they keep posting publically unscathed, but the moment Lidl shows up baitposting in threads discussing them and you bite and argue with it? BAM! Permabanned. Remember that Omori Boy is STILL not banned despite participating in ERP DMs.

This is despite the fact that we've repeatedly advised you on how to fit in with this community. That offer of a local broom was to help you fit in because I was concerned about the constant conflicts you have with other members. I like to think I run a chill forum in a tough neighborhood. You want to pull this bs in the Encyclopedia Dramatica forums? They're not nice like me.
I still demand my own local broom. You've made several half assed attempts before wandering off to change the site layout again every time.

null.png
Null says that playing music in public should be punishable by death and bemoans the fact that Japan allows blacks to enter their country.
null 1.png
null 2.png
null 3.png
Null claims to have been sent an email from a disgruntled MATI watcher who thinks his content has dipped in quality and calls him a simp for white women, which leads Null to accusing the emailer of being a racemixer with an asian wife.
simps 1.png
simps 2.png
simps 3.png
Lid Drip supports Null's statements.

>someone sends a long email with valid criticism
:Null "eh, not worth the effort explaining my reasonings"

And then this faggot wonders why no one respects him or takes him seriously. This was his chance to be somewhat professional/intellectual and he fucking blew it. Granted the reply bounced back, but he could have used it for a segment on his next stream. maybe even have some self reflection.

I mean after all, he IS trying to build up an audience, is he not? Wouldn't engaging with them in a positive manner help do exactly that? Like for fuck sakes this isn't rocket science.

View attachment 72970
Null says that playing music in public should be punishable by death and bemoans the fact that Japan allows blacks to enter their country.
View attachment 72971
View attachment 72972
View attachment 72973
Null claims to have been sent an email from a disgruntled MATI watcher who thinks his content has dipped in quality and calls him a simp for white women, which leads Null to accusing the emailer of being a racemixer with an asian wife.

Well, the thing is. Josh and his cat ladies are the worst thing for 'muh white peoples.'

Not that I care. But they're actually hurting his stated goal. But Null would have to be capable of criticism assuming he even cares about this shit.

Is this not the most repulsive creature on the earth? Look at those happy people. Now imagine all those white men so happy they don't have a 300 lb Belgian troon yelling at them to go buy it more waffles or whatever her kind eat.

this segment outlines perfectly how Lidl is a Null sock. Alissa, like Lidl, is a Pushy Moid Owning Girlboss., yet instead of giving her her flowers, Null calls her a "Dirty, Groady (sp?) Whore". Null hates a girlboss, unless he's the girlboss. Lidl is just a tool for Josh to self flagellate with.
Yup. This.

Lidl is just Josh being tsundere for Elaine.

>someone sends a long email with valid criticism
:Null "eh, not worth the effort explaining my reasonings"

And then this faggot wonders why no one respects him or takes him seriously. This was his chance to be somewhat professional/intellectual and he fucking blew it. Granted the reply bounced back, but he could have used it for a segment on his next stream. maybe even have some self reflection.

I mean after all, he IS trying to build up an audience, is he not? Wouldn't engaging with them in a positive manner help do exactly that? Like for fuck sakes this isn't rocket science.
Him and his grifter ilk always have normie social acceptance to fall back on, so are never forced to learn from their mistakes short of getting the gunt portugal treatment or something like #dropkiwifarms. I dont think jewsh was banned enough to be humbled yet.

Last edited:
Back