Updates to Website

Welcome Notice: If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Registration: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Configured the system: Yes you can register from the TOR network
Breaking Content 🧅
Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms
Reminder to report his account for ban evasion. It's a bit tricky to do but you can go to the X support page (the 3 dot menu on the account doesn't give you this option), select to report for harassment, and it'll give you an explanation box where you can put that he's ban evading.
He bans people for bullshit, but has zero respect for anyone else's TOS. The cognitive dissonance is staggering here.

They are pretty woke so I guess that means they are against Israel. Funny thing is they banned Assmangold for racism lately for saying something anti-Hamas. Don't follow how banning all Jews isn't racist by their own policies.
It's called antisemitism and actually make them into nazis. This is such a bizarre event in history, that if you didn't witness it yourself. I doubt you would believe it.

They are pretty woke so I guess that means they are against Israel. Funny thing is they banned Assmangold for racism lately for saying something anti-Hamas. Don't follow how banning all Jews isn't racist by their own policies.
Assmangold got banned for going Hitler Mode.
1729516196465.jpeg

Bruh. Tell me if I'm a dumbass, but didn't he just something to the effect that he didn't support Palestinians because- if they weren't being genocide right now- they'd be throwing the fags off roofs as capital punishment?
The Jews want European people to hate Israel and love Palestine, so he's actually angering the Jews by supporting Israel.

View attachment 73040
Null becomes upset at fellow obese man Boogie being a-logged. ...logged. ...logged.
What is his reasoning for this exactly?
I'm curious to know because Boogie's thread exist for some of the same reasons Jocelyn's thread exist here
Nigger faggot is mad that his own kind is getting shit on and deservedly so

It's called antisemitism and actually make them into nazis. This is such a bizarre event in history, that if you didn't witness it yourself. I doubt you would believe it.
WTF I love Twitch now.

Assmangold got banned for going Hitler Mode.
View attachment 73020
Based.

Bruh.
Tell me if I'm a dumbass, but didn't he just say something to the effect that he didn't support Palestinians because- if they weren't being bombed right now- they'd be throwing the fags off roofs as capital punishment still?
Essentially, from what I could gather, he did say this.

I know a lot of users have a strong dislike for the Hulkster, cuz he's an obnoxious moron, however he is true to his beliefs. He truly does have Trump Derangement Syndrome, and for a brief period there, he actually rage quit when Trump won. Love him or hate him, this is his beliefs - he really is like this.

If Josh wasn't such a tool himself and defended his users instead of constantly antagonizing them he'd be more of a hero than the villain he currently is.

Back