Updates to Website

Welcome Notice: If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Registration: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Configured the system: Yes you can register from the TOR network
Breaking Content 🧅
Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms
lidl drip.png

Reminder to report his account for ban evasion.

Naw, let him post for a while first. Null is way more unhinged on X than he his on his own forum even. He'll get banned again eventually, no need to rush something that will happen naturally.

Tell me if I'm a dumbass, but didn't he just say something to the effect that he didn't support Palestinians because- if they weren't being bombed right now- they'd be throwing the fags off roofs as capital punishment still?

Here's what he originally posted on KF back when the conflict first stated in 2023: (BTW, had to LMAO at seeing this banner on top of the mirrored page again: "Registrations disabled. 4chan is down and there's a war in Israel. Fuck that.")

2023 Israel-Palestine Armed Conflict
Friendly reminder the chat above every page of the thread is effectively unmoderated and if you want to unleash your inner retard and sperg about Jews there nobody will care. https://kiwifarms.net/chat/autism-thunderdome.9/
Null · Post #1,578 · Yesterday at 7:38 PM · Forum: Happenings
Null

With all the fun footage of western Muslims celebrating Palestine, I want to kind of emphasize that a lot of even super liberals in the west don't like that. Like old boomers who have voted for diversity and inclusion and pro-EU policies their entire life because their parents fought in WW2 and they never want another war in their lifetime again. The Arabs waving Turkish flags when Erdogan wins or Palestinian flags when Hamas is conducting an insurgence to kidnap, rape, and torture civilian and POW women -- they see this shit and they think "wow you have it so good here and you have democracy and freedom and shit and you're still like this". They really do get surprised when the Arabs are rejecting a multicultural civic nationalism that only appears in football games and instead are still hyperfundamentalists for their home countries.

It's a sort of sad irony that the boomers who voted for so much ruin will get to see how misplaced their optimism was in the twilights of their lives.

Null · Post #1,445 · Yesterday at 6:28 PM · Forum: Happenings
Null https://archive.is/yUqhG#selection-2058.0-2085.151

I like my plan. It worked for Mexico. They resettled the pre-1848 borders. It will work for Palestine.
Null · Post #1,428 · Yesterday at 6:23 PM · Forum: Happenings
Null

You misunderstand. Hamas just used a bulldozer and tore down the wall. Go into Israel, find a home that only has unwanted people in it (Israelis), and decide you are going to live there.

Now, 18% of your entire country are pissed off religious extremists with weapons squatting in your country. Additionally, 22% of your original population is now displaced. What do you?

Null · Post #1,406 · Yesterday at 6:16 PM · Forum: Happenings
Null https://archive.is/zjRGz#selection-2359.0-2363.186

My thoughts are, if Israel is just going to bomb the fuck out of Gaza, why don't they leave? There's 9m in Israel and 2m in the little Gaza strip. If they're going to blow up your shit, just pack up and go find some new shit (in other people's houses which may be occupied already but who cares)?

I feel like they should literally just mobilize everyone and take up a tu casa es mi casa philosophy.

Null · Post #1,385 · Yesterday at 6:10 PM · Forum: Happenings

Someone took the time to actually explain it to his dumbass:

The complicating factor is all the people in Gaza (and the West Bank) are effectively stateless persons. They don't hold any citzenship with any UN Member state. Any time a Palestinian wants to travel anywhere that is not where they are, they need to first get a passport issued by the United Nations, and then a Visa issued by their destination county. En masse, there is nowhere for them to go, because none of the neighboring countries want to take them, or in the case of Lebanon, Syria and Egypt, grant them citizenship in their own countries.

Its kept the Palestinians in a weird international law purgatory, where everything from their health care to their schools is administered by a UN Agency. Pretty horrific. Israel for its part obviously doesn't want them, but they also can't get rid of them. And they also can't just enact a "final solution to the Palestinian Question". Well, at least until today anyway. Considering what just went down I don't doubt quite a few Israeli generals are arguing for a Purge that would make Stalin laugh nervously.

He continued with:

I came up with this one all on my own big boy
Null · Post #733 · Yesterday at 1:50 PM · Forum: Happenings
Null

I will use this thread to identify and murder /pol/ rapefugees.

Don't even make a TTS thread about being threadbanned for your epic "gas the kikes" / "murder every mudslime" post. I will just delete that too. Fuck you.

The topic is the war in Israel. If your post is not directly and immediately relevant to the war in Israel, shut up.

Null · Post #722 · Yesterday at 1:47 PM · Forum: Happenings https://archive.is/IvN2Z#selection-1464.0-1523.10

"The topic is the war in Israel", LMAO! Null insisting that it's only "/pol rapefugees" who are posting antisemitism to his forum will never not be funny.

Bruh.
Tell me if I'm a dumbass, but didn't he just say something to the effect that he didn't support Palestinians because- if they weren't being bombed right now- they'd be throwing the fags off roofs as capital punishment still?
He did nothing wrong imo, he said LGBT and Islam are incompatible which is actually true.

Reason: Also Hitler was inspired by jihad hence me in Kampf and his Muslim allies in ww2 so kan is a dumb hamass shill
Back