What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.
Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

KampungBoy

Local Moderator
ruhroh.png
Uh oh even the more senior users are starting to make fun of Null power tripping in the Woman Hate thread. What now fatass? I told you never let them see you bleed now a bunch of hungry sharks are circling.
Edit:
nulblr.png
Null predictably gets mad and misses the joke and point of boobage's post.

Last edited:

Zephyr

Smoking that ____ pack
Remarkable Onion
nulblr.png
Lmao we get a hypocritical insult AND a "la la la la la la la I'm not listening" AND a "don't tag me (even though you're just replying to my comment)" at an oldfag that's not even a thread regular.

Also his dickrider is right there to give him stickers.

This single post showcases everything wrong with Josh's attitude at the moment. Beautiful.

KampungBoy

Local Moderator
I wouldn't miss it. Not a fan of banana peppers.
Well you would certainly think that someone who was experiencing the wonderland of charcuterie that Null claims to be sampling would forget about subway pretty quickly. I even forget subway exists and I'm not privy to the amazing fresh bread and cheese Null is talking about.

It's crazy to think that a guy immersed in an oldworld food culture would be craving Subway, unbelievable some might even say.

While we are talking about the banana pepper saga I find it hard to believe that Serbia a country in South-Eastern Europe within driving distance of the the Mediterranean doesn't have some kind of spicy pickled pepper for sale. That was the whole impetus for Null growing the peppers on his balcony though.

He loves Serbian food so much he has to grow his own peppers for a cheap chain restaurant style sub? I have to say this isn't adding up at all.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
An Onion Among Onions
Well you would certainly think that someone who was experiencing the wonderland of charcuterie that Null claims to be sampling would forget about subway pretty quickly. I even forget subway exists and I'm not privy to the amazing fresh bread and cheese Null is talking about.

It's crazy to think that a guy immersed in an oldworld food culture would be craving Subway, unbelievable some might even say.

While we are talking about the banana pepper saga I find it hard to believe that Serbia a country in South-Eastern Europe within driving distance of the the Mediterranean doesn't have some kind of spicy pickled pepper for sale. That was the whole impetus for Null growing the peppers on his balcony though.

He loves Serbian food so much he has to grow his own peppers for a cheap chain restaurant style sub? I have to say this isn't adding up at all.
Not to mention amazon exists and basically has everything. He could probably just order a box of cans if he likes them so much. If he has as much money as he claims it shouldn't even be an issue. I haven't had subway in a while but i like their meatball subs and still miss their chicken parmesan to this day. I prefer homemade because it is cheaper better and you get a larger amount. I do still eat out though. I went to one of the good grocery stores with higher end products. They have those actual authentic parmigiano reggiano wheels from Italy and they're quite expensive but you can buy in house fresh cut pieces so i got one. I also got black truffle provolone. I actually do like nice cheese myself so he doesn't know what he is talking about. I got those really huge thick slices of deli bacon too.

KampungBoy

Local Moderator
Start calling null "hoops" because he seems to get dunked on a lot
Jesus you just bodied him so hard it activated my fight or flight response :story:

I'll tell you exactly what's going on here, people are embarrassed to be Kiwis now. Between his simping and the neurotic rants he gives out anytime someone asks a question plus now the cheese sperging it's become obvious to the wider public that Null himself is a lolcow and he has destroyed whatever minor cool factor that KF still had.

People want to get banned now because that's less embarrassing than being a farmer at this point.

Petersburg

Baby Onion
View attachment 41794
Uh oh even the more senior users are starting to make fun of Null power tripping in the Woman Hate thread. What now fatass? I told you never let them see you bleed now a bunch of hungry sharks are circling.
Edit:
View attachment 41795
Dear Leader does NOT like to be questioned on his safe space FREE SPEECH platform.

KampungBoy

Local Moderator
I just realized something.
grace.pngmeigh.png
Null made the Lidl account so he could seethingly post about Ralph's lovelife without looking like an obsessed loser.
Do a little search on Grace by Lidl and literally the only thing that comes up about her is in relation to Ralph, Pantsu or Elaine. Creepy.
lidlgrace.png

This is actually kind of concerning and weird.

Back