What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We've Updated and are continuing repairs

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.
Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms
banworld.png
Uh oh the thread is now running down a list of people who have been unfairly banned.

View attachment 41711
Excuse me what? Is this your guilty conscience speaking Null? Even skeezy cheaters hate pedos, even murderers in prison tear pedos to shreds just for being a pedo. Society might be going to hell in a handbasket but no the vast majority of men don't spend their time checking out under-aged girls.

If this isn't some weird projection I don't know what is.
Top of the bell curve moment. He's just repeating whatever he's read in beauty parlor, not realsing that it makes him sound like a creep and that taking any information from them is like asking the rest of the forum on how to get a boyfriend free girl.

@thefrogninja please listen carefully to this part:

Who did Null say "Thank you!" to at this part? Someone in the room there with him? It sounds to me like one handed him something, like a drink or a snack or something, and he was thanking them away from the mic. What do you think?

He said he's upset and that he's "feeling more unhinged than I usually am" and "just wants to yell at people who don't deserve it, but I'm gonna yell at them anyway", so nothing new, business as usual:

He's asked if he's gonna say anything about the war in Ghaza and he says:

1:18 I could not possibly care less about the war. Thankfully I have nothing war related to talk about.

Of course he doesn't care about the war. He only fantasizes about living in a theocratic society where using violence to get your way is justified. He doesn't want to know what that kind of world is actually like.

And then, moments later:

This is what Null thinks political violence is. Confronted with real political violence, real in-your-face extremist terrorism, he looks away.

Who did Null say "Thank you!" to at this part? Someone in the room there with him? It sounds to me like one handed him something, like a drink or a snack or something, and he was thanking them away from the mic. What do you think?
I remember this. He said it was a dono and he was saying thank you to the dono. Somebody else mentioned it in the MATI thread and that's where he explained it.

I'll say this though. I thought he was talking to someone in his house, it sounds like you did too and the person who posted it in the MATI thread did too. Usually when you say thank you for a donation you mention the person who made it at least. Very strange.

Back