What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.
Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

Kunikazu Okumura

Remarkable Onion
Remember a few months ago, when null was planning on buying a property and wanted to pay someone to live there to accept mail on his behalf? That thread was full of people queueing up to either tongue his anus over what a good idea it was, or volunteer to be his pet hermit. Josh can depend on his users to jump to his defence even up to ruining their own lives.

I reckon either the site will vanish off clearnet forever because he loses all his lawsuits/runs out of other people's money, or it collapses because of a technical issue that dum-dum Josh can't fix.

I'll have to go digging back to find receipts but to my recollection he's said and done so many things to demonstrate his complete technical ineptitude including but not limited to
  • Trying to push all the data through one server's on-board NIC and wondering why that was a bottleneck.
  • Thinking DAC cables were "special" and being so proud of himself that bought one.
  • Buying end-of-life second hand ex-enterprise SSDs that have been flogged to death and setting them up as a write-heavy RAID and doing shocked pikachu when it shit itself and lost data.
  • Thinking a RAID was just a card to let you plug lots of drives into one slot like USB.
  • Writing a chat client that makes the browser use 14Gb of RAM.
  • Constantly fiddling with the live production environment, breaking something without realising it, announcing the site is being DDoSed and realising it actually wasn't and it was whatever he's fiddled with.
  • Taking well over two months to "refactor" someone else's DDoS guard code but somehow making it not work in the process.
  • Blaming mullvad VPN for black-holing KF traffic, then finding out it was a DNS issue and nothing to do with mullvad.
  • Sneaking a crypto miner into the forum and then whining when he got blacklisted as malware for it.

The list goes on and on. These are things he's admitted to publically, imagine what he' thinks is too embarassing to admit to. We used to call guys like him "pleasure fingers" because everything they touch is fucked.
I'm fairly certain that he doesn't even use the server he crowdfunded and just switches from cloud hosting provider to cloud hosting provider.

Kunikazu Okumura

Remarkable Onion
This is just a retweet, but it gives context.
brave_s1IW7PGOGv.png

Long rant about payment processors. This basically just comes down to a tantrum that he can't have his way. SHAMEFUR DIRPLAY
brave_42cC1Srvv1.png

brave_pV1kSnzO22.png

Time 4 Guillotines

An Onion Among Onions
I mean there's a lot of criticism that can be levied against him but he has a very strong base of support, not just his equivalent of Sweetie Squad suck-ups.
Kiwi Farms pulls in close to $1 million per year in donations, so "haha no one likes you" isn't a very strong argument
News to me but I could see it being close to that. If there's 100 monthly recurring donors paying in only $10 then it's at least $120K.
Where did you hear this? Private companies don't have to file annual reports with the SEC so maybe something he said on a past MATI?

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
News to me but I could see it being close to that. If there's 100 monthly recurring donors paying in only $10 then it's at least $120K.
Where did you hear this? Private companies don't have to file annual reports with the SEC so maybe something he said on a past MATI?

There's no evidence that Null makes 1 million dollars a year, the only claims on his finances that we have are here:

This is the Mother Jones article referred to:

According to another researcher (who isn’t publicly authorized to share their findings), addresses associated with Moon and Kiwi Farms received 4.6 bitcoins between 2019 and 2021—worth more than $317,000 at bitcoin’s peak in November 2021. (In my own analysis of crypto addresses that Kiwi Farms has listed on its site to solicit donations, I found that it has also received tens of thousands of dollars’ worth of Ethereum since 2017.) According to that researcher, about half of the bitcoins sent to Moon and his site have passed through centralized exchanges—including Kraken, BlockFi, and Coinbase, which has a set of rules against inciting harassment.

Archive: https://archive.is/KnTWV

And here is the SPLC article:

KiwiFarms, a message board where people gather to target and harass trans people and other marginalized internet users, continues to receive cryptocurrency donations months after it survived a campaign to pressure internet infrastructure companies to stop doing business with the site. KiwiFarms has raised more than $150,000 in Bitcoin donations since 2019, including $21,569 in Bitcoin during the first quarter of 2023 alone.

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Funny that Null is so high and mighty about food but the only things he has mentioned since being in "Serbia" is Pizza and missing subway subs with banana peppers during the pepper saga. With all that amazing cheese and fresh bread all he could think about was Subway with its bullshit bread and even more bullshit cheese.

It's almost as if that whole cheese thing was bullshit and his tastes are finely tuned to nutritionless goyslop.
Josh larps like he's some wine and cheese enjoyer when he's really more of a soft drink and cheese pizza connoisseur. Why the larp? He wants to belittle Americans while being as Amerimutt as they come.
4cb.png

cosmic veteran

veteran of the cosmos, navigating the cosmos
An Onion Among Onions

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
An Onion Among Onions
Josh larps like he's some wine and cheese enjoyer when he's really more of a soft drink and cheese pizza connoisseur. Why the larp? He wants to belittle Americans while being as Amerimutt as they come.
View attachment 41846
The only cheese he eats is kraft and the only wine he drinks is grape juice spiked with cheap vodka. Best quality meat he eats is beef jerky.

Kunikazu Okumura

Remarkable Onion
View attachment 41848
View attachment 41849
A person joins Kiwi Farms accusing Sam Hyde of being a groomer and wanting to do an interview with Null on MATI to reveal everything. Null hesitates out of fear Hyde's fans will attack him.
I suffered through the last horrid jersh stream (was hoping for sperging) and he used a Sam Hydeism "Silly Billy". It's a word Sam uses in place of faggot.

Truble

Baby Onion
  • Sneaking a crypto miner into the forum and then whining when he got blacklisted as malware for it.
Wait, what?
@Ferengi of Romania @James Rustle

That was hilarious. Josh embedded Coinhive code in KF because at the time Monero could be optimally mined on CPUs, with the algorithm for some reason not so optimised for GPUs. So if you browsed KF, javascript code would mine Monero without you noticing anything except maybe your laptop fan getting louder. There was no notice to users at first. If you looked at the Javascript source code there were comments with maniacal ranting by Josh at Vordrak and how Vordrak could never defeat him. Talk about 'rent free'.

Josh's plan failed:
  • The no-notice mining caused the site to be flagged by malware services.
  • Coinhive actually banned him, possibly due to intervention by one of the site's many, many enemies. I have never heard of anyone else being banned by Coinhive, like, ever. I am not aware that anyone took credit, Josh suspected Vordrak (but he suspects Vordrak of eclipses of the sun, to be fair). Apparently, Coinhive just cited, 'problems'.

KampungBoy

Local Moderator
Normal member asks innocent question Null: SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU NIGGER MONKEY FAGGOT

Obvious Sam Hyde[who Null hates] sock account joins the forum to drop fake info and shit up the thread: Hey buddy let me help you there King. Let me know when you want to go live?

This is just like when that tranny that claimed to know Keffals joined and was claiming to have deets on Keffals but never dropped them. Null can't tell when he is being op'd at all which you think he would have gained a sixth sense for by now.

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion
This is just a retweet, but it gives context.
View attachment 41831
Long rant about payment processors. This basically just comes down to a tantrum that he can't have his way. SHAMEFUR DIRPLAY
View attachment 41832
View attachment 41833
If PayPal was allowing people to commit murder? The whole website would be shutdown and investigation would take place. This is just a nigga upset that banks and cash sites don’t wanna be in prison for supporting terrorists and criminals. If people were being blacklisted by the banks and PayPal lawsuits would be in the works. He acting like half these companies like PayPal is a Chinese company when they are from America. Stupid nigga gonna lose his life soon

ecto_chasm

Remarkable Onion
Remember a few months ago, when null was planning on buying a property and wanted to pay someone to live there to accept mail on his behalf? That thread was full of people queueing up to either tongue his anus over what a good idea it was, or volunteer to be his pet hermit. Josh can depend on his users to jump to his defence even up to ruining their own lives.

I reckon either the site will vanish off clearnet forever because he loses all his lawsuits/runs out of other people's money, or it collapses because of a technical issue that dum-dum Josh can't fix.

I'll have to go digging back to find receipts but to my recollection he's said and done so many things to demonstrate his complete technical ineptitude including but not limited to
  • Trying to push all the data through one server's on-board NIC and wondering why that was a bottleneck.
  • Thinking DAC cables were "special" and being so proud of himself that bought one.
  • Buying end-of-life second hand ex-enterprise SSDs that have been flogged to death and setting them up as a write-heavy RAID and doing shocked pikachu when it shit itself and lost data.
  • Thinking a RAID was just a card to let you plug lots of drives into one slot like USB.
  • Writing a chat client that makes the browser use 14Gb of RAM.
  • Constantly fiddling with the live production environment, breaking something without realising it, announcing the site is being DDoSed and realising it actually wasn't and it was whatever he's fiddled with.
  • Taking well over two months to "refactor" someone else's DDoS guard code but somehow making it not work in the process.
  • Blaming mullvad VPN for black-holing KF traffic, then finding out it was a DNS issue and nothing to do with mullvad.

The list goes on and on. These are things he's admitted to publically, imagine what he' thinks is too embarassing to admit to. We used to call guys like him "pleasure fingers" because everything they touch is fucked.
Yeesh. Maybe Lowtax was right not taking Josh’s offer to re-code Something Awful Forums after all. Would’ve made it even worse. Super outdated but at least it works.

Back