What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

chip discussion

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
An Onion Among Onions
British people in this thread:
Chip-Shop-Chips-02-720x540.jpg

Kiwi Kitty

“I never lied to you, Leese. You know why? Because it doesn't serve me.”
Local Moderator
450.jpg

tried out the salt & vinegar flavor of pringles, & this shit is better than salt & vinegar lays or kettle chips,
the flavor is saltier and just makes me drool with each bite.. :deviant: i ate an entire can, wishing I had more.

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
Last edited:

unyuns

unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns *make beat noise with the mouth to avail*
Hellovan Onion
unyuns think all thread poster post thread in this thread posting good taste! chip taste good!

Kiwi Kitty

Local Moderator
View attachment 59661

tried out the salt & vinegar flavor of pringles, & this shit is better than salt & vinegar lays or kettle chips,
the flavor is saltier and just makes me drool with each bite.. :deviant: i ate an entire can, wishing I had more.
maybe I got lucky with the can I got last time but the past few times i've bought these they have been mid.. :thinking:
not salty enough and just doesn't have that bang i when i tried for the first time.. :story:

Kiwi Kitty

Local Moderator
ruffles cheddar & sour cream is a pretty solid chip
ruffles cheddar is always a go to for me because you just can't go wrong with it.. :like:
whenever idk what i'm in the mood for i'll always just go for the cheddar ruffles & sour cream

Kiwi Kitty

Local Moderator
Ketchup is under rated because it's not even like bottled ketchup it's like a seasoned tomato. Speaking of which the green tomato chips were good but Idk if they still have them.
I don't think I have ever seen or heard about the green tomato chips.. :thinking: The ketchup lays chips have a good flavor I wouldn't expect from a ketchup flavor.

Back