• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

chip discussion

Kiwi Kitty

β€œI never lied to you, Leese. You know why? Because it doesn't serve me.”
Local Moderator

Crimson Fucker

Œepeş
An Onion Among Onions
British people in this thread:
Chip-Shop-Chips-02-720x540.jpg

Kiwi Kitty

Local Moderator
450.jpg

tried out the salt & vinegar flavor of pringles, & this shit is better than salt & vinegar lays or kettle chips,
the flavor is saltier and just makes me drool with each bite.. :deviant: i ate an entire can, wishing I had more.

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
Last edited:

unyuns

unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns *make beat noise with the mouth to avail*
Hellovan Onion
unyuns think all thread poster post thread in this thread posting good taste! chip taste good!

Kiwi Kitty

Local Moderator
View attachment 59661

tried out the salt & vinegar flavor of pringles, & this shit is better than salt & vinegar lays or kettle chips,
the flavor is saltier and just makes me drool with each bite.. :deviant: i ate an entire can, wishing I had more.
maybe I got lucky with the can I got last time but the past few times i've bought these they have been mid.. :thinking:
not salty enough and just doesn't have that bang i when i tried for the first time.. :story:

Kiwi Kitty

Local Moderator
ruffles cheddar & sour cream is a pretty solid chip
ruffles cheddar is always a go to for me because you just can't go wrong with it.. :like:
whenever idk what i'm in the mood for i'll always just go for the cheddar ruffles & sour cream

Crimson Fucker

Œepeş
An Onion Among Onions
another chip you just can't go wrong with.. :agree:
I liked pringles when I was growing up but now I'm loyal to kettle cooked chips.. there's also lays ketchup chips :samoychikin:

View attachment 61143
Ketchup is under rated because it's not even like bottled ketchup it's like a seasoned tomato. Speaking of which the green tomato chips were good but Idk if they still have them.

Kiwi Kitty

Local Moderator
Ketchup is under rated because it's not even like bottled ketchup it's like a seasoned tomato. Speaking of which the green tomato chips were good but Idk if they still have them.
I don't think I have ever seen or heard about the green tomato chips.. :thinking: The ketchup lays chips have a good flavor I wouldn't expect from a ketchup flavor.