What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

chip discussion

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
Yeah we pretty much don't leave Chinatown. Like ever. Unless we're leaving the city completely lol.
I like the River district, and I did greatly enjoy the museums at Hyde Park.
no stoppering for to gary indiana! unyuns scare!
I went to the Jackson house there kind of a waste of $20. However there is a nice Beach there that nobody really visits very often that's actually fairly clean. As for the rest of the Town yeah we tend to avoid 90% of it as it really isn't very safe mostly because there's a lot of transitory drug activity.

Betelgeuse

I think it was Dostoevsky who said... Later fucker!
Hellovan Onion
I like the River district, and I did greatly enjoy the museums at Hyde Park.

We're actually thinking about moving to San Francisco's Chinatown, but too filthy and liberal. And New York is too expensive.

We'll probably end up in Philly or Boston Chinatown tbh.

unyuns

unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns *make beat noise with the mouth to avail*
Hellovan Onion
I went to the Jackson house there kind of a waste of $20. However there is a nice Beach there that nobody really visits very often that's actually fairly clean. As for the rest of the Town yeah we tend to avoid 90% of it as it really isn't very safe mostly because there's a lot of transitory drug activity.
unyuns ride thru for gary. should changering name to SCARY indiana.

Betelgeuse

I think it was Dostoevsky who said... Later fucker!
Hellovan Onion
I thought you were white?

I am white but if I move out of the state I'll have to move my family with me. Because my girl is Chinese it's the norm that we take care of her parents until they die. So because their English isn't good I would want to keep them in a Chinatown area so that they were able to make friends and speak their native language.

Gargamel

Trans Hathaway Fan's personal a-log
Hellovan Onion
I am white but if I move out of the state I'll have to move my family with me. Because my girl is Chinese it's the norm that we take care of her parents until they die. So because their English isn't good I would want to keep them in a Chinatown area so that they were able to make friends and speak their native language.
Good for you. That's a lot better than what white people normally do.

retirementcastle.png

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
It's just every place you mentioned is niggertown USA. And it's cool I'm not into human sex trafficking but I'm not going to fault you for picking up some Chinese takeout.

unyuns

unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns *make beat noise with the mouth to avail*
Hellovan Onion
There are some nice places up north in the upper peninsula however there is a large concentration of niggers
unyuns knowering small white city towns. unyuns camp here.

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
I'll take Alabama over Missishitty any day.
I've only had the pleasure of driving 10 hours through the state missing it entirely Alabama on the other hand I have been to and if it's worse than that then God help us all. Niggers and albino niggers the lot of them they were.

Back