What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

chip discussion

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
An Onion Among Onions
They were a limited time flavor they brought back for a while. They were first part of contest where you vote for the chip you want but I think Taco won that year. I miss them because they're good. You can probably find it online though.

Kiwi Kitty

“I never lied to you, Leese. You know why? Because it doesn't serve me.”
Local Moderator
what for brand is root beer for the cat bird?
a & w is what I grab.. sometimes mug root beer too. :samoy:my favorite soda is dr. pepper but root beer & vanilla ice cream is my second, cream soda too.. :feels:

unyuns

unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns *make beat noise with the mouth to avail*
Hellovan Onion
a & w is what I grab.. sometimes mug root beer too. :samoy:my favorite soda is dr. pepper but root beer & vanilla ice cream is my second, cream soda too.. :feels:
cat bird for to good tasterings

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
image_search_1724051174658.jpg

Comes in a 5 gallon pony keg
Some of the finest root beer made.

Betelgeuse

I think it was Dostoevsky who said... Later fucker!
Hellovan Onion
YYou know
View attachment 62289
Comes in a 5 gallon pony keg
Some of the finest root beer made.
You know what else is good but I can rarely find it in Chicago?

Motherfucking glass bottles of Sioux City sarsaparilla. I usually have walk down to Mariano's grocery store and HOPEFULLY they have it (although the dude has been saving like two of them a month in the back for me now, which is cool)

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
YYou know

You know what else is good but I can rarely find it in Chicago?

Motherfucking glass bottles of Sioux City sarsaparilla. I usually have walk down to Mariano's grocery store and HOPEFULLY they have it (although the dude has been saving like two of them a month in the back for me now, which is cool)
I don't get to the Midwest very often, but when I do, I've noticed a lot of great regional brands. There are small craft soda companies, craft beer companies, and even places that sell local cheeses, meats, and jerky sticks.

Betelgeuse

Hellovan Onion
I don't get to the Midwest very often, but when I do, I've noticed a lot of great regional brands. There are small craft soda companies, craft beer companies, and even places that sell local cheeses, meats, and jerky sticks.

I'm not sure if Sioux City is local or not but I definitely know what you're talking about.

There's an old school Italian style deli on Roosevelt and Ashland called Conte Di Savoia that me and my girl eat at all the time. It's like 10 minutes by car and they have amazing food there.

Literally one of the only perks of living in this nigger infested hell hole.

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
I'm not sure if Sioux City is local or not but I definitely know what you're talking about.

There's an old school Italian style deli on Roosevelt and Ashland called Conte Di Savoia that me and my girl eat at all the time. It's like 10 minutes by car and they have amazing food there.

Literally one of the only perks of living in this nigger infested hell hole.
Chicago's not really my vibe I've done some cool things there and worked a couple gigs. There's some neat areas here and there I like. I prefer getting up to Michigan beach taking that train they have and then popping into millennium station.

Betelgeuse

Hellovan Onion
Chicago's not really my vibe I've done some cool things there and worked a couple gigs. There's some neat areas here and there I like. I prefer getting up to Michigan beach taking that train they have and then popping into millennium station.

Yeah we pretty much don't leave Chinatown. Like ever. Unless we're leaving the city completely lol.

unyuns

unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns *make beat noise with the mouth to avail*
Hellovan Onion
no stoppering for to gary indiana! unyuns scare!

Back