What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

How was your vacation on Kiwifarms Ashley?
Fucking idiot moron
In the early 2000s, excessive pesticide residues, low food hygiene, unsafe additives, contamination with heavy metals and other contaminants and misuse of veterinary drugs had led to trade restrictions with some nations such as Japan, the United States, and the European Union.[50] These problems have also led to public outcry, such as in the melamine-tainted dog food scare and the carcinogenic-tainted seafood import restriction, leading to measures such as the "China-free" label.[51] In the milk scandal in China in 2008, many children became ill due to consumption of melamine-contaminated milk products, and a number of domestic dairy brands were found to contain melamine in their products, leading many countries to ban the import of Chinese dairy products.[52]

In 2011, About one tenth of China's farmland is contaminated with heavy metals, according to the Ministry of Environmental Protection of the People's Republic of China.[53]

It's hard to not be racist and incurious from your dander pit in your mom's apartment so I'll bother to scroll three times just for you bb

"beautiful landscapes" and she posts evidence of China being exactly as car-addicted as America is right down to the hideous four leaf clover interchanges that mutilate fertile ground and disrupt wildlife. can't make this shit up

1691192196805.png

damn ashley gimme a moment to catch up lol
its been one fucking day.

Imagine getting into an argument about US food safety (or lack of it) with a bunch of autistic freaks from a trans genocide forum instead of just pointing and laughing at them
Ashley, I know you're clinically retarded and have trouble believing it because everybody pat your greasy little head as a child and said "gosh, Ashley, you so smart" when you managed to get the square in the square hole, but this is not an argument about whether the United States is better than China. I literally live in the same country I know it sucks here. the point is that you are delusionally in love with the concept of China in your head and insist that said concept is reality

Ashley, I know you're clinically retarded and have trouble believing it because everybody pat your greasy little head as a child and said "gosh, Ashley, you so smart" when you managed to get the square in the square hole, but this is not an argument about whether the United States is better than China. I literally live in the same country I know it sucks here. the point is that you are delusionally in love with the concept of China in your head and insist that said concept is reality
Because of Trump voters like Karl you will never be able to afford college and will be a wage slave for the rest of your life lol

I guess you could do a basic google search
Hey, Rum Dumb...
ashismental.png
Looks nice, huh? All Blade Runner n sheeit, right? You want to actually live there? Do you know where it is?

Stop torturing animals Ash. Just stop.

(can only find pictures of intensely developed cities with no hint of nature left in them)
That's the part of Marxism Ash really likes, the Satanism bit.
importer of soybeans
lol. Pussies. That's why China will never be as great as America. Soy ain't food for an army. Boiled beef and carrots son. I could take on a few chink soldiers, they only come up to your knees, y'know.

damn ashley gimme a moment to catch up lol
She abuses animals, local Animal Rights Activists are planning to burn her (and her husband) to death.
US food safety (or lack of it)
Chink food safety so velly velly good
trans genocide forum
It's not genocide telling them they don't pass. It's a service.

Because of Trump voters like Karl you will never be able to afford college and will be a wage slave for the rest of your life lol
you could afford college and how'd that turn out for you, babycakes
You will never afford healthcare, you will never own a home. Lol.
and if your grandpa hadn't so lovingly died so you could have his house would you be a homeowner?

and if your grandpa hadn't so lovingly died so you could have his house would you be a homeowner?
Look at how trigger mad this idiot is that she reads "there are people outside your class who are going to make sure your mom gets an undignified burial and you will never have things that provide basic livability and are considered a human right in other parts of the world" and she automatically thinks I'm acting superior and goes in for a pointless personal insult. Just a stupid, stupid waste of time all around.

Look at how trigger mad this idiot is that she reads "there are people outside your class who are going to make sure your mom gets an undignified burial and you will never have things that provide basic livability and are considered a human right in other parts of the world" and she automatically thinks I'm acting superior and goes in for a pointless personal insult. Just a stupid, stupid waste of time all around.
Boujee! You know what will happen to your ilk come the revolution?

Back