What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

How was your vacation on Kiwifarms Ashley?

Ashley is Back

you seem very sexually fixated on my ex, did you finally squick yourself out thinking about your deepest darkest fantasy of my dad fucking me as a child?
You should know by now that she will never, ever give you an honest answer to anything. There's no winning an argument with an insane person. Why do you keep trying?

No I just think it's funny
No you don't, you are very angry, Look...
ashjustlogoffyoufatdinlo2.png
ashjustlogoffyoufatdinlo.png
Ash has been running to teacher, "Siiiiirrrrr, it's not fair, everyone should be my slave, waaaaahhhh!"

I'd say "Get a job" but your history has made you unemployable. ANd now Tommy's gone, you can't mooch off him. Shitty days are here again for Ash.

He should really stop talking to or about me then.
This is your thread. Y'know... you could... maybe... stop looking at this site. Then the nasty words wouldn't hurt you. Like your Dad hurt you.
Ash, you were asked to post proof of life on Tommy. You haven't, either he left you, or you murdered him, because he wanted to leave you. These are the only two logical (by your own standards) options to what happened to Tommy.

You sure do spend a hella lot of time online... for someone whose supposed to be happily married.

and you want to tell me you aren't the least bit angry your fag boyfriend preferred men over you.
ashley i dont know if you know this but bisexuality usually means you like men and women and whatever other gender. theres every chance he could be dating a woman too
you constantly indulge in sex based bigotry either directly or vicariously
which you have never ever once done in your entire life
you stagnate here forever?
says the woman who shot herself in the foot after getting her thread removed finally
You should know by now that she will never, ever give you an honest answer to anything. There's no winning an argument with an insane person. Why do you keep trying?
oh im not trying to get her to give me an honest answer this is just funny to me. it's the humane equivalent of burning ants with a magnifying glass

1aaaaa.jpg

@El Santo?

Actually you're a smug sexually inappropriate rightwing loser who posts in A&H so you are exactly who they're talking about. You once said Sydney Sweeney was shaped like a fridge, you call every guy you don't like gay, you're a disgusting loudmouth hog with an ego the size of canada. You are everything they hate, have you even read the thread lol

The comedy of that thread is the women are usually correct about how brutally awful men can be, but they're exactly as awful as the incels they complain about. A lot of them are from marginal shitfactories like ovarit, they've been expelled from sane feminist spaces for being hateful losers because other feminists have mtf friends or enjoy trans artists or musicians or twitter posters so like the rightwing incels they have no other place to go. A ton of them are extremely stupid racists who happen to hate men. The single woman who makes up like 30% of that thread is an insane lesbian with BPD who says she can't have kids because she would kill a baby.

1aaaa.jpg

@El Santo?

Hey serious question if this guy has family that was important enough to be working in destabilizing Africa why has he never had any political job through them? He went from law office gofer to being an alcoholic working in a dive bar to rightwing internet psycho and that's it. Why did he never have any nepo favors so he's stuck being middle aged and saying racist shit on one of the most unimportant forums in the world. Most times he never gets any stickers so it's not like anyone is even reading it.

Then nothing can be done if you don't even want to take the initiative. You don't want to leave, you don't want to fit. You don't want to do anything.
Your childlike obstinance and autistic social deficiencies are especially annoying when you take this lecturing tone. You aren't anyone's dad and you run a dozen member forum for disgruntled racists who are barely better than the guy they're bitching about. The self-importance is breathtaking.

Your childlike obstinance and autistic social deficiencies are especially annoying when you take this lecturing tone. You aren't anyone's dad and you run a dozen member forum for disgruntled racists who are barely better than the guy they're bitching about. The self-importance is breathtaking.
20230812_133353.jpg

Back