What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

How was your vacation on Kiwifarms Ashley?

Ashley is Back

Ashley is still a more interesting troll than the ching Chong LARP account.

2b86b43c66c879138e0f916f0e54872f.jpg

Your childlike obstinance and autistic social deficiencies are especially annoying when you take this lecturing tone. You aren't anyone's dad and you run a dozen member forum for disgruntled racists who are barely better than the guy they're bitching about. The self-importance is breathtaking.

If any of you guys in this thread are tall and good looking and have a giant dick, you need to go to this Womans house and fuck her brains out so she'll calm down.

If any of you guys in this thread are tall and good looking and have a giant dick, you need to go to this Womans house and fuck her brains out so she'll calm down.
I'd haul the strap on down to Tennessee but I'm scared the acidity would melt the plastic if I used it on her

I'd haul the strap on down to Tennessee but I'm scared the acidity would melt the plastic if I used it on her

She'd probably just scream abusive Onionfarms like posts at you while her eyes roll into the back of her head.

"You autistic manchildren can't comprehend how pathetic you are and are needlessly tr---aaaah uhhhhhhhHHH"

Yeah he's the creepy autistic guy at the office and they asked him about this confusing unprofessional mess of trans hate and slurs which he didn't have a good answer for. He threatened me with a lawyer in a DM yesterday which is pretty funny since if anyone has reason to sue for defamation it's me. Anyway I'm holding my part of the bargain if he doesn't allow the shutin BPD Jew demon or her racist e-boyfriend to harass me about my personal life I won't make another sock or escalate this irl. Everyone here should kill themselves, though.
No one harasses you you come here you speak of like this, and you expect people to treat you normally. 99% 9% of your conversations go in circles is proving time and time again how much you spout bullshit

Guess what Ken as an outside whistleblower I can actually call and email your place of business as much as I want, and I can also go to the state with complaints about your company hiring stalkers. For good measure I might get a cease and desist, just for you. Don't ever use empty legal threats on me you defective weeble wooble.
Ken complied with your demands everyone here agreed and decided it was best to move on. you will be left alone, and all of us would have peace and quiet.
Then you came back and threatened everyone. you were not even gone for five minutes.

One would think you'd know more about it considering your mail order wife had to deal with the nightmare of divorcing a psychopathic ogre like you.

Ken I want you to explain what exactly in this email your boss was perfectly fine with? How exactly did you explain this to him? Because I'm writing a more detailed version about how you're associating with a guy who was jailed for incest and how one of your moderators committed child abuse which you've shrugged off publicly in response to me, among other skeevy inhuman shit you do all the time. This should be easy to explain since in your version of reality everyone everywhere including your town police department thinks you're an amazing cool guy who never does anything wrong and everyone agrees you're an innocent hapless 65 year old man and the hero of the story.

View attachment 44570
That is the most unprofessional email I have ever seen. And what people do privacy outside work. has nothing to do with the employer unless they did something highly illegal a.k.a. drugs , murder , theft ,company espionage.
Second of all this form is public knowledge
Therefore, the employer could look up all the information on this website
And thirdly, do you know the companies policies and has Ken broken any of those policies to get fired?

Guess what Ken as an outside whistleblower I can actually call and email your place of business as much as I want, and I can also go to the state with complaints about your company hiring stalkers. For good measure I might get a cease and desist, just for you. Don't ever use empty legal threats on me you defective weeble wooble.
You seem to be laboring under a misconception about whistleblowing laws Ashley. Whistleblowing laws are intended to protect individuals who expose corruption or wrongdoing (i.e blowing the whistle on wrongdoing) in a company or in the government.

Since you seem to be so sure that I am somehow violating stalking laws, let's take a look at exactly what the stalking law in Rhode Island is:

Rhode Island Stalking Laws Part 1.jpg

Rhode Island Stalking Laws Part 2.jpg

Here is the state statue regarding stalking Ash. Note what this says a "reasonable fear of bodily injury". Does someone with a reasonable fear of bodily injury from a particular forum (onionfarms) come back to that same forum (Onionfarms) over and over again with pages and pages of sock puppets and continually stir the pot? The answer is obvious Ashley (No).

You seem to be laboring under a misconception about whistleblowing laws Ashley. Whistleblowing laws are intended to protect individuals who expose corruption or wrongdoing (i.e blowing the whistle on wrongdoing) in a company or in the government.

Since you seem to be so sure that I am somehow violating stalking laws, let's take a look at exactly what the stalking law in Rhode Island is:

View attachment 44726

View attachment 44727

Here is the state statue regarding stalking Ash. Note what this says a "reasonable fear of bodily injury". Does someone with a reasonable fear of bodily injury from a particular forum (onionfarms) come back to that same forum (Onionfarms) over and over again with pages and pages of sock puppets and continually stir the pot? The answer is obvious Ashley (No).
That's awesone man what is your ex-wife up to? It has to be more dignified than this right?

Ashley, whose Dad raped her, when she was a child, is up at 4am, screaming at the void again. What a sad, lonely cunt, she is.

None of your higher ups requested me to stop emailing or calling
That's because they ignored you, you useless sack of shit. Lucky you'll never have an employer, imagine them reading this thread.

That is the most unprofessional email I have ever seen. And what people do privacy outside work. has nothing to do with the employer unless they did something highly illegal a.k.a. drugs , murder , theft ,company espionage.
Second of all this form is public knowledge
Therefore, the employer could look up all the information on this website
And thirdly, do you know the companies policies and has Ken broken any of those policies to get fired?
The reason I was called in about this was because Ashley accused me of running a racist. white supremacist website that is engaging in criminal stalking and terrorism which poses an ethical risk my employer.

@Ashley Hutsell Jankowski I'm going to make an account with your face and name and give out your address to people who live in your state after I talk shit to them and make death threats so you get arrested or shot by a crazy person showing up to your door.

Back