What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

How was your vacation on Kiwifarms Ashley?

Ashley is Back

You constantly call my husband gay but you really just don't mind that your fag boyfriend dumped you for cock even though you've been alone for over half a decade and unable to connect with any other man
girl just because you would kill yourself if Tommy broke up with you and dated a man doesn't mean everybody else thinks the same way. it's been years the only thing I would be mildly emotionally invested in is if he was abusing his partner the same way he abused me

got mad enough to come here after not replying to anything for weeks.
Hmmmm first it's "Yer posting 24/7" now it's "You came back after some period of time... just for me". NPD much, Ash?
Ashley, I understand you have many mental disabilities, but there's only so many ways I can dumb down the phrase "you can leave if you're not enjoying yourself"
Ash is the bint who will, when you point out she is factually wrong (99.9% of the time) will screech "Well, don't ever talk to me again" and when you say "Ok then" and turn your back, will punch you in the back of the head and shout "Didn't you hear what I said?!"
You boyfriend is fucking male asses instead of you and you're too autistic to move on lmao
I mention Tommy leaving Ash for a man...
Literally why would I admit that to the internet
Confirmed, Ash was and is being cucked by a Doll Collector.
You constantly call my husband gay
You admit that Tommy left you for a man, right?
what would your parents do if a stranger showed up to their door wearing your skin?
Well... they literally died rather than be her parents. They didn't have custody of her. Prolly cuz the Dad raping her thing. So... Dad would prolly try n rape you.

I was thinking that it would be kind of heartwarming, honestly.
Good enough for me. I'll call the skin suit wearer. He likes to wear human skin suits and show up to the houses of their friends and family.

Reason: He will be disappointed when he finds out there is no one
Hmmmm first it's "Yer posting 24/7" now it's "You came back after some period of time... just for me". NPD much, Ash?

Ash is the bint who will, when you point out she is factually wrong (99.9% of the time) will screech "Well, don't ever talk to me again" and when you say "Ok then" and turn your back, will punch you in the back of the head and shout "Didn't you hear what I said?!"

I mention Tommy leaving Ash for a man...

Confirmed, Ash was and is being cucked by a Doll Collector.

You admit that Tommy left you for a man, right?

Well... they literally died rather than be her parents. They didn't have custody of her. Prolly cuz the Dad raping her thing. So... Dad would prolly try n rape you.
No wonder she has daddy issues.

girl just because you would kill yourself if Tommy broke up with you and dated a man doesn't mean everybody else thinks the same way. it's been years the only thing I would be mildly emotionally invested in is if he was abusing his partner the same way he abused me
Your only ex is literally sucking miles of dick while you spend years harassing me growing more alone, uglier, insane, and involved in outlier racist circles completely unable to grow as a person. Your entire life is focused on trying to destroy me and you will never get what you want. You are probably the most self-hating freak I've ever encountered.

Your only ex is literally sucking miles of dick
good for him!
while you spend years harassing me
Ashley you could have fixed that "harassment" issue by not coming back after the threads were deleted. You dug your own grave and are now throwing a big snotty teary 5 year old style tantrum in it
Your entire life is focused on trying to destroy me
I don't care about you enough to try and destroy you. what do you think I am a fucking Bond villain? you're already miserable, I'm just enjoying the show

good for him!

Ashley you could have fixed that "harassment" issue by not coming back after the threads were deleted. You dug your own grave and are now throwing a big snotty teary 5 year old style tantrum in it

I don't care about you enough to try and destroy you. what do you think I am a fucking Bond villain? you're already miserable, I'm just enjoying the show
I have a husband I hang out with every weekend while you have an internet forum filled with hateful racists and a hovel you share with your mom. Who is miserable again?

I have a husband I hang out with every weekend while you have an internet forum filled with hateful racists and a hovel you share with your mom. Who is miserable again?
you are so obsessed with this forum and the threads here that even when you got what you wanted, with clear terms on how to keep it, you were physically incapable of staying away. and you ruined it. that takes some real mental illness

She always comes back. Without attention, she would shrivel up like a raisin. She has nothing else. I doubt she ever leaves the house.

You are going to die alone and you have no authority in this world lol
mad because you know I'm right, aren't you?
She always comes back. Without attention, she would shrivel up like a raisin. She has nothing else. I doubt she ever leaves the house.
one time she mentioned pulling over while driving to look at the forum which is just. wild to me

Your only ex is literally sucking miles of dick
Statement Analysis Voice: Here... Ash wants us to believe that Fnaarf's ex is star of the gloryhole, she likes thinking about that sort of thing, but here...
while you spend years harassing me
This statement is a statement we call (long vape) an objectively untrue statement, in fact, Ash's post history suggests the opposite. I think it might have something to do with Fnaarf being a Brew...
me growing more alone, uglier, insane, and involved in outlier racist circles completely unable to grow as a person.
Ash is describing (long vape) herself here. She admits she uses a racist site, we've seen her fizzog, the day Ash was born, the doctor slapped her mother. And she's obvz bonkers and stuck as an angry (low iq) teen.
Your entire life is focused on trying to destroy me and you will never get what you want.
Ashley is paranoid that the Jews (or at least one of them) is out to get her.
You are probably the most self-hating freak I've ever encountered.
More (s-s-s-s-s-i-i-p of soya latte) projection.
what do you think I am a fucking Bond villain?
She's a Marxist, she thinks (((you people))) run everything.
one time she mentioned pulling over while driving to look at the forum which is just.
That's some Bryan Dunn(ce) shit there. She's got moving violations, right? Boo hiss Ash. "When you endanger the life of others, you forfeit the right to your own"
I would fucking throw a party if you and every member if the kiwi farms pig farm drank some cyanide koolaid.
1. You'd throw a party for the sun coming up, your are addicted to cake and booze. 2. it was Flavor-Aid, not Kool-Aid, that's a popular misconception.
You're poison to anyone and everything you touch.
Like your Dad. At least he's dead. He can't rape anyone now.

Your own ex boyfriend, the only one who would even touch you in this world is gargling cum and you're here accusing my husband of being gay. Seriously just fucking kill yourself.
you seem very sexually fixated on my ex, did you finally squick yourself out thinking about your deepest darkest fantasy of my dad fucking me as a child?
I would fucking throw a party if you and every member if the kiwi farms pig farm drank some cyanide koolaid.
kiwi farms pig farm? trotsky-ass

you seem very sexually fixated on my ex, did you finally squick yourself out thinking about your deepest darkest fantasy of my dad fucking me as a child?
No I just think it's funny that you're a remarkably horrible and useless human, basically a trembling wad of contempt and selfishness, insulting transwomen for their looks at every oppurtunity, a pick-me girl for nazi incels, and you want to tell me you aren't the least bit angry your fag boyfriend preferred men over you. You haven't moved on and you constantly indulge in sex based bigotry either directly or vicariously, but you're okay with your ex doing buttstuff while you stagnate here forever? Ok

Back