What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

How was your vacation on Kiwifarms Ashley?

Ashley is Back

Nevermind it was just not searchable for some reason.

Reason: Onionfarms search bars sucks ass.
Last edited:
She always comes back. Without attention, she would shrivel up like a raisin. She has nothing else. I doubt she ever leaves the house.
Completely on point.
Sorry, trying to play catch-up. What the hell was this a response to
Nothing. Ashley loves putting these nonsensical non-sequiturs and then expects everybody to not call her a fat schizoid. I remember when I asked why she put her IRL voice online and she gave out a retarded response.

Also, fat:

Ash.PNG

Wait, really? With all her soapboxing she's gonna make an account named after something she would probably call an alt right meme? That account has been making almost gays tier text wall posts that I've not bothered to read.
If this is actually her, let's give credit where credit is due for making a start to try and "fit in".

Back