What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

How was your vacation on Kiwifarms Ashley?

Ashley is Back

Sigsegv is such a pure incel loser. He kind of almost has the spark of creativity or humor that might get someone a long term relationship but then you interact with him for a bit and you realize he's a bitter die alone who would horribly abuse any woman who'd settle for him and is going to still be posting on kiwi farms in 15 years when Josh has completely gray hair and finally kills himself on a MATI stream.

You explained that your only boyfriend thirsted for male cock and got so frustrated by you that he almost killed himself.
I'm very sure that's not what I said lol
you at the very least leave me alone?
Ashley, I understand you have many mental disabilities, but there's only so many ways I can dumb down the phrase "you can leave if you're not enjoying yourself"
Sigsegv is such a pure incel loser. He kind of almost has the spark of creativity or humor that might get someone a long term relationship but then you interact with him for a bit and you realize he's a bitter die alone who would horribly abuse any woman who'd settle for him and is going to still be posting on kiwi farms in 15 years when Josh has completely gray hair and finally kills himself to a MATI stream.
ok

Literally why would you admit that to me
why would I admit my boyfriend is bisexual and maybe dating men? idk, because it's something I don't care about? Ashley it's been years lol I go months-long stretches without thinking of him. just bc you're obsessive doesn't mean everybody else is

why would I admit my boyfriend is bisexual and maybe dating men? idk, because it's something I don't care about? Ashley it's been years lol I go months-long stretches without thinking of him. just bc you're obsessive doesn't mean everybody else is
You constantly call my husband gay but you really just don't mind that your fag boyfriend dumped you for cock even though you've been alone for over half a decade and unable to connect with any other man

You constantly call my husband gay but you really just don't mind that your fag boyfriend dumped you for cock even though you've been alone for over half a decade and unable to connect with any other man
@dcxr hypothetically speaking, what would your parents do if a stranger showed up to their door wearing your skin?

Back