Kiwifarms Gossip Why were you banned from kiwi farms?

• Thread starter Deleted member 291
  • Start date
General gossip about kiwifarms
Subtitle
A THREAD TO DISCUSS BANNINGS ONLY

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
LMAO! I'm very notable in circles within the CIA and the FBI buddy. There's really nothing you can do but just larp. Cry harder.
Dogtooth-2009_3-768x334.jpg

BrotherAlameen

Alameen Karim Merali
Registered
@BrotherAlameen you're an idiot. It's not illegal to name a federal agent because they have to carry around proper identification for legal purposes. They wouldn't reveal themselves if they were doing gay ops. And you can find lists of their names publicly available for contact. Your larp is bad and your bait is worse. Your impersonation is illegal.
I never impersonated anyone, so yeah. My impersonation isn't illegal (Because I actually do work with the fed) and so there's no impersonation actually taking place. Look, let's just forget we ever talked and move on because you're getting nowhere with this and if you think I'm larping as well then you're completely wrong about that too. Like I said, I've been told by the admin that this is a Gossip Forum. Just forget we ever talked and move on.

Also, You're wrong again. Field Agents names are supposed to be private. They are never supposed to be revealed. It's therefore illegal to dox or even reveal the name of a Federal Agent by US Law except for authorized individuals who are legally allowed to obtain that name and trusted individuals. That friend of yours who DMed me isn't trusted even a little bit inclusive to the felony harassment they performed and that's why I never revealed the Agent I work with at the FBI. I've confirmed this with the CIA as well. Therefore, there's nothing I've done that's illegal, but your friend here has. They've already been reported though, so good luck with them answering the fed.

Even if you contact an FBI Agent, they'll never reveal their real name. It all depends on the trust you have with the agency on whether they should give you their name or not. So yeah. That's that.

Last edited:

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
I never impersonated anyone, so yeah. My impersonation isn't illegal (Because I actually do work with the fed) and so there's no impersonation actually taking place. Look, let's just forget we ever talked and move on because you're getting nowhere with this and if you think I'm larping as well then you're completely wrong about that too. Like I said, I've been told by the admin that this is a Gossip Forum. Just forget we ever talked and move on.

Also, You're wrong again. Field Agents names are supposed to be private. They are never supposed to be revealed. It's therefore illegal to dox or even reveal the name of a Federal Agent by US Law except for authorized individuals who are legally allowed to obtain that name and trusted individuals. That friend of yours who DMed me isn't trusted even a little bit inclusive to the felony harassment they performed and that's why I never revealed the Agent I work with at the FBI. I've confirmed this with the CIA as well. Therefore, there's nothing I've done that's illegal, but your friend here has. They've already been reported though, so good luck with them answering the fed.

Even if you contact an FBI Agent, they'll never reveal their real name. It all depends on the trust you have with the agency on whether they should give you their name or not. So yeah. That's that.
Tldr
You're not a fed and will never be one.

Also I'm going to send you shock images later.

Reason: And there is nothing you can do about it you poser.
Last edited:

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
@BrotherAlameen
You will never be a real fed. You have no badge, you have no gun, you have no back up. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and schizophrenia into a crude mockery of a hacker vigilante.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish behavior behind closed doors.

Everyone is utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed mankind to sniff out when someone is butthurt with incredible efficiency. Even parody accounts who “larp” are at least funny and gimmicky to most people. Your try hard stalking is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a retarded guy to go along with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he sees the failure of your autistic, pathetic personal army request.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your real name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a civilian is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably not a fed.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Reason: Kill yourself
Last edited:

polonium

feels later than it is
Hellovan Onion
I can't tell if it looks sad or if someone photo shopped a crying face because the low res
Housecats can fairly easily surpass 20 years of life. That poor cat is probably trying to work out which parts of their owner will be safe to eat after they inevitably die from a stroke induced by straining for a shit and aren't found for months until the downstairs neighbours notice the smell.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Housecats can fairly easily surpass 20 years of life. That poor cat is probably trying to work out which parts of their owner will be safe to eat after they inevitably die from a stroke induced by straining for a shit and aren't found for months until the downstairs neighbours notice the smell.
I can't imagine them having to strain for a shit ever again with a collection like that. They probably have the lube too. So their butthole is likely a slip and slide. Capable of expelling at least a 4x4 stacked turd volume. If anything they will probably die of rectal hemorrhage caused by an over use of their collection rather than pulling an Elvis.

BrotherAlameen

Alameen Karim Merali
Registered
Tldr
You're not a fed and will never be one.

Also I'm going to send you shock images later.
I never claimed to be a fed, so yeah. Keep larping; I could be one in my own country but I'd rather work as an informant, so yes, I can be one if I want to. Informants aren't feds dumb ass. They work with the fed, but they're not feds; I work with both the FBI and EFCC. You can check with Fort Worth PD as well, they have a report filed and me mentioned as the reporter Alameen Karim Merali / FBI.

Ohh! By the way, your buddy never responded after seeing that report. Turns out your friends super scared and they should be. Anyway, like I said, just let it go and we wont have to converse about this again.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
I never claimed to be a fed, so yeah. Keep larping; I could be one in my own country but I'd rather work as an informant, so yes, I can be one if I want to. Informants aren't feds dumb ass. They work with the fed, but they're not feds; I work with both the FBI and EFCC. You can check with Fort Worth PD as well, they have a report filed and me mentioned as the reporter Alameen Karim Merali / FBI.

Ohh! By the way, your buddy never responded after seeing that report. Turns out your friends super scared and they should be.
No one here but you is larping as a fed. Kill yourself.

Reason: SCP foundation isn't real and would be higher up than a fed anyway.

BrotherAlameen

Alameen Karim Merali
Registered
No one here but you is larping as a fed. Kill yourself.
Nope. Never larped as a fed, never claimed to be a fed. That's your false accusation. You stop it or you'll follow up on my reports as well. Looks like this forum is just the same as the KiwiFarms because people are pretty much like minded criminals in here just like the KiwiFarms. You better watch out before I flip your life upside down kid.

Take this as a third and last warning.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Nope. Never larped as a fed, never claimed to be a fed. That's your false accusation. You stop it or you'll follow up on my reports as well. Looks like this forum is just the same as the KiwiFarms because people are pretty much like minded criminals in here just like the KiwiFarms. You better watch out before I flip your life upside down kid.

Take this as a third and last warning.
Add a spread asshole singing moonspeak to your report.

And warn your mom to freshen up for me for when I spend the night with her again.

Reason: You will do nothing because you can do nothing because you are nothing.
Last edited:

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
I am justice. I am vengeance. I am darkness. I am the night. I. Am. Batman!
Enjoy prison stalker child
Enjoy prison stalker child
Ohh! By the way, your buddy never responded after seeing that report. Turns out your friends super scared and they should be. Hahahaha! Disregard this, I suck cocks. The other guy had his accounts merged because unrelated drama and is busy socking on other sites. Anyway, like I said, just let it go, let it go
Can't hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn away and slam the door
I don't care what they're going to say
Let the storm rage on
The cold never bothered me anyway
It's funny how some distance makes everything seem small
And the fears that once controlled me can't get to me at all
It's time to see what I can do
To test the limits and break through
No right, no wrong, no rules for me
I'm free
Let it go, let it go
I am one with the wind and sky
Let it go, let it go
You'll never see me cry
Here I stand and here I stay
Let the storm rage on
My power flurries through the air into the ground
My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around
And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast
I'm never going back, the past is in the past
Let it go, let it go
And I'll rise like the break of dawn
Let it go, let it go
That perfect girl is gone
Here I stand in the light of day
Let the storm rage on
The cold never bothered me anyway
You better watch out You better not cry
Better not pout
I'm telling you why
Santa Claus is coming to town
He's making a list
And checking it twice;
Gonna find out Who's naughty and nice
Santa Claus is coming to town
He sees you when you're sleeping
He knows when you're awake before I flip your life upside down And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air
In West Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out, maxin, ' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin' some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys who were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
And said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air"
I begged and pleaded with her day after day
But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way
She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket
I put my Walkman on and said, "I might as well kick it"
First class, yo this is bad
Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass
Is this what the people of Bel-Air living like?
Hmm, this might be alright
But wait I hear they're prissy, bourgeois and all that
Is this the type of place that they should send this cool cat?
I don't think so, I'll see when I get there
I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air
Well, uh, the plane landed and when I came out
There was a dude looked like a cop standing there with my name out
I ain't tryna get arrested yet, I just got here
I sprang with the quickness like lightning, disappeared
I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said "fresh" and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought, "Nah, forget it, yo, holmes, to Bel-Air"
I pulled up to a house about seven or eight
And I yelled to the cabbie, "Yo, holmes, smell ya later"
Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air

Take this as a third and last warning. I will cry.

BrotherAlameen

Alameen Karim Merali
Registered
Add a spread asshole singing moonspeak to your report.
View attachment 53633
And warn your mom to freshen up for me for when I spend the night with her again.
Yea buddy. Like you think this is some kind of a joke. Your foolish friend even stopped after filing reports, you've been warned over three times and you're still doubling down in your criminal activities. Well, you'll be answerable to the fed.

Screenshot from 2024-04-18 13-24-59.png

Screenshot from 2024-04-18 13-26-08.png

Screenshot from 2024-04-18 13-28-00.png

Screenshot from 2024-04-18 13-32-27.png

Screenshot from 2024-04-18 13-32-44.png

If you and your dumb buddy were really serious, you should've known that this is not how partners work with at the FBI. Your behaviors is not considered to be appropriate in any manner.

Last edited: