What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Default Prefix - Flag for Staff Vent About Shit

Default Prefix if you cannot use the other prefixes. Staff will adjust
Subtitle
Vent/Cry/Be Angry

Betelgeuse

I think it was Dostoevsky who said... Later fucker!
Hellovan Onion
I cried during the first Joker movie πŸ˜”

1000002471.jpg

>seeing Beetlejuice 2 because of Winona nostalgiabait
vs
>seeing joker 2 for lady gaga Nostalgiabait
View attachment 64256

LITERALLY THIS ENTIRE BBS:
1000002853.jpg

Betelgeuse

Hellovan Onion
Sometimes I honestly think 90% of onion farms is just me and you goofing around with people, Socky.

And I love it.

Crimson Fucker

Œepeş
An Onion Among Onions
You're incredibly pathetic. You were a simp, went into remission while posting here, prodigal sonned your way back into the lich bitches talons, came back here, face doxed a chick that was nothing but cool to you, found out she was into you and are now torn between getting head pats from bootleg Eugenia Cooney and unfucking your oopsie with @Timepace
You're not even an interesting faggot, just a typical one
Socker W
Nigga, just have some balls. Make amends with Timepace instead of doing this weird as fuck playground shit. You're not owning her, you're just yanking her ponytail and running away giggling because you like her. It used to be a requited feeling. Act like a man, this shit is unbelievably gay
His interactions have pull the girl's hair because he likes her energy.
Jesus Christ, This thread got entertaining as hell. You and Socky are kicking ass and taking names.
This is a good thread for more.
but she has her fingers wrapped around this dude
fucking making impersonation channels of me
saying if he could he would fuck me and rose
eat cereal from my asshole
This is going in random txt
Like this? πŸ˜‚

Hahahaha

You're welcome.

@Crimson Fucker I FINALLY got someone with your tactics πŸ˜‚
Unfathomably based
this shit is just pathetic
Maybe you wouldn't be so pathetic if you quit dancing the line between simp and incel.
Hey @Timepace

I found the last known photo of @AboutToBustOut previous "crush"

View attachment 64250
The girl or the child?

AboutToBustOut

Baby Onion
what if billie ellish looked up onionfarms for some reason
then she saw my account and all my fantasies about her
and then she made an account and messaged me
then proved that it was her
then we became bf and gf
my perfect sugar momma and she buys me all of my desired cars and spoils me
shes so lonely, she even told an interviewer she masturbates infront of mirrors
Oh billie if you ever read this baby, you can masturbate all you want in front of me and steam me up
fucking so sad that she has no compass to find me
you people are so delusional you think im trolling
fuck off with that shit
now shes borderline gay now fuck me

FatassDrip

Null is a Faggot 4 Lyfe
Hellovan Onion
then we became bf and gf
Oh billie if you ever read this baby, you can masturbate all you want in front of me and steam me up
fuck off with that shit
Worse she's a coalburner. You gotta make her pay that toll buddy

redoniblueoni

Remarkable Onion

Crimson Fucker

Œepeş
An Onion Among Onions
then we became bf and gf
fuck off with that shit
You should post that on fanfiction.net or something along with the other fantasies people post but no one reads.

Just when I thought I couldn't hate her more, I find out she commits beastiality.

There's only one Billie who can sing, and her last name is HOLIDAY, not ellish.
So you prefer a dead nigress over a white chick? not surprising for a fat race traitor lol

On a serious note, who here thinks that Billie Eilish is pretending to be a lesbian?

Betelgeuse

Hellovan Onion

redoniblueoni

Remarkable Onion
So you prefer a dead nigress over a white chick? not surprising for a fat race traitor lol

On a serious note, who here thinks that Billie Eilish is pretending to be a lesbian?
Yeah it's what all the big pop ladies are doing now, faking being gay/bi/genderspecial and appealing to drag culture. Much of the girls/young women/gay men want that stuff so they're appealing to their fanbase. Plus billie dresses a lil weird and already has several songs that are dykeish so they're running with that. I think she mostly dates nigger men though so it's all an act.

If a (especially famous) woman ever says she's bi or something don't believe it unless they actually start dating a woman. Kissing for the cameras doesn't count.

Betelgeuse

Hellovan Onion
hmmmm.....unless your wife/GF is a literal bag of rice between 30-50lb, you sound fat. Or you really aren't 100lb heavier than your chi(n)ck.
either way I have canonized in my head that you are obese.

215 for a 6'2 person is not obese. She's 5 foot even and I don't know her weight but I know it's under a hundred.

I do like that in your head I became this person so I'm going to run with it:

1000001531.jpg

Yeah it's what all the big pop ladies are doing now, faking being gay/bi/genderspecial and appealing to drag culture. Much of the girls/young women/gay men want that stuff so they're appealing to their fanbase. Plus billie dresses a lil weird and already has several songs that are dykeish so they're running with that. I think she mostly dates nigger men though so it's all an act.

If a (especially famous) woman ever says she's bi or something don't believe it unless they actually start dating a woman. Kissing for the cameras doesn't count.
I recall in the past there used to be some squabbling within LGBT communities where some women pretended to be lesbo or bi just to be edgy, only to marry straight men later.

Betelgeuse

Hellovan Onion
I recall in the past there used to be some squabbling within LGBT communities where some women pretended to be lesbo or bi just to be edgy, only to marry straight men later.

Yeah that was before T got involved in the community and became an albatross around every faggots neck πŸ˜‚

The good old days when all they had to complain about were fake lesbians and how they weren't allowed to get married.

Back