What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Default Prefix - Flag for Staff Vent About Shit

Default Prefix if you cannot use the other prefixes. Staff will adjust
Subtitle
Vent/Cry/Be Angry

redoniblueoni

Remarkable Onion
I recall in the past there used to be some squabbling within LGBT communities where some women pretended to be lesbo or bi just to be edgy, only to marry straight men later.
Still is. Terfs are famous for this and it's a meme both in their community and outside of it. Very often they will claim to be bi and then have a very straight, often racist boyfriend. The actually bi ones just call themselves lesbians.

FatassDrip

Null is a Faggot 4 Lyfe
Hellovan Onion
Still is. Terfs are famous for this and it's a meme both in their community and outside of it. Very often they will claim to be bi and then have a very straight, often racist boyfriend. The actually bi ones just call themselves lesbians.
Where can I find me some of that terfussy??

redoniblueoni

Remarkable Onion
Where can I find me some of that terfussy??
See what I mean? As I've said before "man haters" and "woman haters" get along like peanut butter and jelly. I don't think terfs or raycis men actually do hate the opposite sex in most cases but it really ought to be studied what drives the two into union so much.

FatassDrip

Null is a Faggot 4 Lyfe
Hellovan Onion
See what I mean? As I've said before "man haters" and "woman haters" get along like peanut butter and jelly. I don't think terfs or raycis men actually do hate the opposite sex in most cases but it really ought to be studied what drives the two into union so much.
Hey now I'm not a woman hater, I am incredibly racist though. And if the Terfy ladies got an appetite for that then hey they can call me a scote all day baby.

Imagine me looking all cool and smug down here

unyuns

unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns *make beat noise with the mouth to avail*
Hellovan Onion
what if billie ellish looked up onionfarms for some reason
then she saw my account and all my fantasies about her
and then she made an account and messaged me
then proved that it was her
then we became bf and gf
my perfect sugar momma and she buys me all of my desired cars and spoils me
shes so lonely, she even told an interviewer she masturbates infront of mirrors
Oh billie if you ever read this baby, you can masturbate all you want in front of me and steam me up
fucking so sad that she has no compass to find me
you people are so delusional you think im trolling
fuck off with that shit
now shes borderline gay now fuck me
unyuns real temptering for to AI song this.

AboutToBustOut

Baby Onion
In the cold blanket less cave I'm trapped inside, love intimacy, naughtiness, & emotional grounding have inflicted failure after every drive. Mr. Rodger gets brought into my lore of the onion. Sex life has never been in my favor. Real clowns, the false comedians flock to my suffering. Larping angelicals want me to live in fear. Every insult comes from people that show true colors. The colors are so dim & empty. New spectators deem me as the clown because the propaganda ridiculing me is out of control. My investment in Katelyn's life has caused my face to emerge. Anti-Semitics mock the Jewish man keeping a roof over Katelyn's head. What is next? Nazis on this site come out of the wood work? Every week now, I get messages from trolls blaming me for the rape of Nanking because I am half asian. All of these people are self-loathing ants that I'm stepping on by just making paragraphs of text.

My expedition for the vaginal walls of my crush is still withering away. Seven days have passed since I sent those messages. My summer heart is going away and will move on from this girl soon. Forty years, now an alcoholic shows that a man of this degeneracy used to beat his wife and now is drinking and coping harder now that I'm failing at love. Realizing now, a great deal of rejects bully me because of fear that my genitals have more masculine function than others. But here we are. Savannah has no job. Vrchat is her go to. Depression cycles cause her to waste away in a digital world. Katelyn is more beautiful than ever. This Elliot Rodger joking is projection. The clowns that cowardly stuff their mouths with cheese puffs say the most deranged false hoods. Yet, Savannah glorified the columbine shooting. One day I will have a harem. Goths, white, danderes, & mommy material. Surely the clowns mocking me will be homeless by then.

Betelgeuse

I think it was Dostoevsky who said... Later fucker!
Hellovan Onion

1000000224.jpg

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
In the cold blanket less cave I'm trapped inside, love intimacy, naughtiness, & emotional grounding have inflicted failure after every drive. Mr. Rodger gets brought into my lore of the onion. Sex life has never been in my favor. Real clowns, the false comedians flock to my suffering. Larping angelicals want me to live in fear. Every insult comes from people that show true colors. The colors are so dim & empty. New spectators deem me as the clown because the propaganda ridiculing me is out of control. My investment in Katelyn's life has caused my face to emerge. Anti-Semitics mock the Jewish man keeping a roof over Katelyn's head. What is next? Nazis on this site come out of the wood work? Every week now, I get messages from trolls blaming me for the rape of Nanking because I am half asian. All of these people are self-loathing ants that I'm stepping on by just making paragraphs of text.

My expedition for the vaginal walls of my crush is still withering away. Seven days have passed since I sent those messages. My summer heart is going away and will move on from this girl soon. Forty years, now an alcoholic shows that a man of this degeneracy used to beat his wife and now is drinking and coping harder now that I'm failing at love. Realizing now, a great deal of rejects bully me because of fear that my genitals have more masculine function than others. But here we are. Savannah has no job. Vrchat is her go to. Depression cycles cause her to waste away in a digital world. Katelyn is more beautiful than ever. This Elliot Rodger joking is projection. The clowns that cowardly stuff their mouths with cheese puffs say the most deranged false hoods. Yet, Savannah glorified the columbine shooting. One day I will have a harem. Goths, white, danderes, & mommy material. Surely the clowns mocking me will be homeless by then.
Dope

Mix

Back