What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Default Prefix - Flag for Staff Vent About Shit

Default Prefix if you cannot use the other prefixes. Staff will adjust
Subtitle
Vent/Cry/Be Angry

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion

photostudio_1725798872956.jpg

AboutToBustOut

Baby Onion
The fucking whore ignored my message. What is this shit? Some fucking attention trip power trip bullshit? So fucking cute. Posting garbage fucking memes instead of saying SOMETHING to my messages. Eight fucking days I have waited. My anger just grows and grows. Literally becoming a sociopath right now at this point. I'm some fucking joke huh? Everything is a fucking joke. Man I feel so superior I feel so real right now.
The whore will miss out on having amazing children with me. Fucking by the camp fire, slow dancing in the dark so much more. Being ignored after eight days infuriates me so much. Everything is some game, some joke, every fucking thing. Fucking power trip faggots. She will be a dyke soon anyways.

Betelgeuse

I think it was Dostoevsky who said... Later fucker!
Hellovan Onion
The fucking whore ignored my message. What is this shit? Some fucking attention trip power trip bullshit? So fucking cute. Posting garbage fucking memes instead of saying SOMETHING to my messages. Eight fucking days I have waited. My anger just grows and grows. Literally becoming a sociopath right now at this point. I'm some fucking joke huh? Everything is a fucking joke. Man I feel so superior I feel so real right now.
The whore will miss out on having amazing children with me. Fucking by the camp fire, slow dancing in the dark so much more. Being ignored after eight days infuriates me so much. Everything is some game, some joke, every fucking thing. Fucking power trip faggots. She will be a dyke soon anyways.

1000002104.png

Back