• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Default Prefix - Flag for Staff Vent About Shit

Default Prefix if you cannot use the other prefixes. Staff will adjust
Subtitle
Vent/Cry/Be Angry

Timepace

"Out Of The Fast Lane Bitch"
Local Moderator
Okay this is going to be autistic.
I just watched future diary series for the 3rd time maybe I think. My mind is so stuck sometimes after watching deep stuff like that. Then after I finished watching that, today I watched your name and I went to my bathroom turned the shower on, sat down and cried for I don't know how long, 20 minutes? I still feel so sad. Probably one of those days again thinking a million things. I've dealt with so much cruelty that I'm over it but feeling like every time you turn on the light you still see the dark. I don't understand why people always have some agenda against me.

They see someone like me and just want to take stabs at someone who is mentally fucked. Simple trolls and jokes are nothing but when one of your long time friends decides to ghost you because you said somethings over something stupid I just shutdown and sob. But other than that, every guy I've been with was nothing but douchebags. One guy was emo and stuff. We liked the same video games and would reminisce about being little and playing them but he for some reason wanted to fuck me a month in the relationship when I told him that it's too soon. So what did he do? He went and told my friends at school I masturbate with dildos, liked golden showers, just awful awful shit.

They literally came to me and asked me face to face if I liked being pissed on. So yeah, I told him to go fuck himself and never talk to him again, then he goes and fucks the public whore that has rich parents. Then after school and I grow up, I dated a guy from the same place I worked. It was a restaurant, he was real handsome always had the brightest smile.

We started talking, gave him my number, a social I had that wasn't my main thankfully I didn't give him my main. red flags left and right. He was like one of those guys that try to come off as a future sugar daddy, one minute he would tell you he was working on a small business of his flipping houses, the next he would tell you he was about to get a sports car for 50% off than its usual price never happened, then you go to his house he has so much shit like an in ground pool, huge ass AC unit, another car that wasn't working because the engine broke, expensive ass clothing so curious I ask him "wow how did you get all of this?" you know what he tells me? "Oh, I won a lot of money from a scratch off ticket, then I invested some of it, lost some but then I was able to gain some back".

Just lies and lies. I could tell he was one of those dudes that would get a credit card and dig themselves in debt. Like, you work a fast food job with me that is nothing but wage slavery and you have the nerve to tell me you were about to buy a sports car (think it was a porche?), about to start flipping houses, then I go to your house and you have nothing but unnecessary shit. He wanted to try and impress me so bad he lied through his teeth. So that didn't last long and I quit a week later after telling him I don't feel the love.

Then when I watch something like your name or the future diary, I just sit there thinking why can't love be this easy? Why in the fuck do I always have to walk on nails to get some kind of affection, and authenticity, a love more about emotion than sex, why does every guy I run into want to fuck me so much they can't wait? Then I gas light myself like maybe I'm the issue? Is society really like this or am I the bitch? Thoughts in that nature. Then I look at the women today most of them. They get with guys, the relationship doesn't work out, then they want to hate on men, then people want to just go on hook up apps for sex, then kids are born into a separated family, then the kids grow up fucked up like me.

I so happened to be on reddit and discovered a bitch that someone was talking shit about because they were a piece of shit, I do research on them turns out they are babied and given what they want while so many guys jerk off to her while I'm given nothing, actually have depression, and have to stick it out on my own with a mother who has bad health. These assholes think I'm just a punching bag for their game now because I'm calling out someone who has it so much more easier than people like me.

I have hope. I know one day I will be able to wake up and not be depressed anymore and alone. For sure I'll find that guy who will love me for me, love me from the heart and would be intimate with me from that heart. I'm so sick and tired of people always trying to fuck with me and trying to bully me to suicide. All I do is waste away playing video games and fiddling a guitar I kind of suck at playing.

Timepace

"Out Of The Fast Lane Bitch"
Local Moderator
I enjoy this thread's humor even though it's meant to be taken seriously. It means even somewhere dark people will find a way to put light into it. So much appreciated to my fellow onions <3

Today I was playing some VR chat. You probably already know that because of that faggot BustOut constantly having to remind people that it's something I do.

Anyways. I just wanted to complain and whine about how empty things have become with things that had great innovations when they were first coming up. The most I would like to talk about is the internet. Now I'm not trying to come off as being present in a better time while the web was growing. That's not what I'm trying to say. But if anything. How incorporated everything has become. Only a handful of titans remain. Meanwhile, niche places such as these have streams running through like creeks. Doesn't mean they are bad, just means there is less vibrancy amongst millions of coded platforms under domains and highways. (Hope that made sense).

Love them or hate them. Kiwi Farms & Onion Farms have been still the pinnacle of expression keeping the old school principles still at bay without selling out the authenticity. But most of everywhere else is lame, minimal to it's design, and having the sole purpose being money. When back in the 90s, 2000s, and up to the 20 teens, many websites were made for fun, showing off a mom and pop business and omeagle was still alive and running. Now almost every week there is a scandal coming out about a youtuber touching kids or doing something bad to have self gain.

I thought about all of this while chilling in a world with an emulated nature environment. Seeing how beautiful things can be if they were put to good use. So tired of being a zoomer anymore. We are all zoomers if you are one, why can't we be bloomers, zloomers, zawesomers, idk. I know the world will never make sense even after we die, but can things at least come to a fork in the road and choose a path much better. A point where when we thought the old internet was better we were wrong because whatever holds later on is way better than what we have experienced even if we are ourselves a little bit older. Hopefully by then we won't be facebook users but users of a site where late millenials, zoomers, and early alphas can congregate and not posts a million quotes about religion or complain about petty shit in the city they reside.

Betelgeuse

The Hairy Anchovy 🐟
Hellovan Onion
Okay this is going to be autistic.
I just watched future diary series for the 3rd time maybe I think. My mind is so stuck sometimes after watching deep stuff like that. Then after I finished watching that, today I watched your name and I went to my bathroom turned the shower on, sat down and cried for I don't know how long, 20 minutes? I still feel so sad. Probably one of those days again thinking a million things. I've dealt with so much cruelty that I'm over it but feeling like every time you turn on the light you still see the dark. I don't understand why people always have some agenda against me.

They see someone like me and just want to take stabs at someone who is mentally fucked. Simple trolls and jokes are nothing but when one of your long time friends decides to ghost you because you said somethings over something stupid I just shutdown and sob. But other than that, every guy I've been with was nothing but douchebags. One guy was emo and stuff. We liked the same video games and would reminisce about being little and playing them but he for some reason wanted to fuck me a month in the relationship when I told him that it's too soon. So what did he do? He went and told my friends at school I masturbate with dildos, liked golden showers, just awful awful shit.

They literally came to me and asked me face to face if I liked being pissed on. So yeah, I told him to go fuck himself and never talk to him again, then he goes and fucks the public whore that has rich parents. Then after school and I grow up, I dated a guy from the same place I worked. It was a restaurant, he was real handsome always had the brightest smile.

We started talking, gave him my number, a social I had that wasn't my main thankfully I didn't give him my main. red flags left and right. He was like one of those guys that try to come off as a future sugar daddy, one minute he would tell you he was working on a small business of his flipping houses, the next he would tell you he was about to get a sports car for 50% off than its usual price never happened, then you go to his house he has so much shit like an in ground pool, huge ass AC unit, another car that wasn't working because the engine broke, expensive ass clothing so curious I ask him "wow how did you get all of this?" you know what he tells me? "Oh, I won a lot of money from a scratch off ticket, then I invested some of it, lost some but then I was able to gain some back".

Just lies and lies. I could tell he was one of those dudes that would get a credit card and dig themselves in debt. Like, you work a fast food job with me that is nothing but wage slavery and you have the nerve to tell me you were about to buy a sports car (think it was a porche?), about to start flipping houses, then I go to your house and you have nothing but unnecessary shit. He wanted to try and impress me so bad he lied through his teeth. So that didn't last long and I quit a week later after telling him I don't feel the love.

Then when I watch something like your name or the future diary, I just sit there thinking why can't love be this easy? Why in the fuck do I always have to walk on nails to get some kind of affection, and authenticity, a love more about emotion than sex, why does every guy I run into want to fuck me so much they can't wait? Then I gas light myself like maybe I'm the issue? Is society really like this or am I the bitch? Thoughts in that nature. Then I look at the women today most of them. They get with guys, the relationship doesn't work out, then they want to hate on men, then people want to just go on hook up apps for sex, then kids are born into a separated family, then the kids grow up fucked up like me.

I so happened to be on reddit and discovered a bitch that someone was talking shit about because they were a piece of shit, I do research on them turns out they are babied and given what they want while so many guys jerk off to her while I'm given nothing, actually have depression, and have to stick it out on my own with a mother who has bad health. These assholes think I'm just a punching bag for their game now because I'm calling out someone who has it so much more easier than people like me.

I have hope. I know one day I will be able to wake up and not be depressed anymore and alone. For sure I'll find that guy who will love me for me, love me from the heart and would be intimate with me from that heart. I'm so sick and tired of people always trying to fuck with me and trying to bully me to suicide. All I do is waste away playing video games and fiddling a guitar I kind of suck at playing.

1000002471.jpg

AboutToBustOut

Baby Onion
I enjoy this thread's humor even though it's meant to be taken seriously. It means even somewhere dark people will find a way to put light into it. So much appreciated to my fellow onions <3

Today I was playing some VR chat. You probably already know that because of that faggot BustOut constantly having to remind people that it's something I do.

Anyways. I just wanted to complain and whine about how empty things have become with things that had great innovations when they were first coming up. The most I would like to talk about is the internet. Now I'm not trying to come off as being present in a better time while the web was growing. That's not what I'm trying to say. But if anything. How incorporated everything has become. Only a handful of titans remain. Meanwhile, niche places such as these have streams running through like creeks. Doesn't mean they are bad, just means there is less vibrancy amongst millions of coded platforms under domains and highways. (Hope that made sense).

Love them or hate them. Kiwi Farms & Onion Farms have been still the pinnacle of expression keeping the old school principles still at bay without selling out the authenticity. But most of everywhere else is lame, minimal to it's design, and having the sole purpose being money. When back in the 90s, 2000s, and up to the 20 teens, many websites were made for fun, showing off a mom and pop business and omeagle was still alive and running. Now almost every week there is a scandal coming out about a youtuber touching kids or doing something bad to have self gain.

I thought about all of this while chilling in a world with an emulated nature environment. Seeing how beautiful things can be if they were put to good use. So tired of being a zoomer anymore. We are all zoomers if you are one, why can't we be bloomers, zloomers, zawesomers, idk. I know the world will never make sense even after we die, but can things at least come to a fork in the road and choose a path much better. A point where when we thought the old internet was better we were wrong because whatever holds later on is way better than what we have experienced even if we are ourselves a little bit older. Hopefully by then we won't be facebook users but users of a site where late millenials, zoomers, and early alphas can congregate and not posts a million quotes about religion or complain about petty shit in the city they reside.

the internet is fine. You have access to infinite information and options. You are just having depression cycles again and thinking everything around you is falling apart.