In the process of being set up.

Kiwifarms Gossip The Suicide of Near

General gossip about kiwifarms
Subtitle
“Keep your head strong and try not to focus on the haters”

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Tactical Consumption dedicated the entire last segment of his KF documentary to examining the evidence of the suicide and declaring he didn’t kill himself.

I like that video in general but he got quite a few things wrong. Another one was him claiming KF is not “alt right” cuz they go after conservatives like Ethan Ralph. That doesn’t mean shit.

I won’t harp more on the political views of Kiwi Farmers cuz I’ve gone into it on here before. TL;DR dude should’ve done more research.
Sounds like one of those conspiracy videos where they find photos of people that look like celebrities in the past and claim they're some type of immortal being or time traveler.

Cavalier Cipolla

Onion Knight...on Onionfarms!
Baby Onion
Tactical Consumption dedicated the entire last segment of his KF documentary to examining the evidence of the suicide and declaring he didn’t kill himself.

I like that video in general but he got quite a few things wrong. Another one was him claiming KF is not “alt right” cuz they go after conservatives like Ethan Ralph. That doesn’t mean shit.

I won’t harp more on the political views of Kiwi Farmers cuz I’ve gone into it on here before. TL;DR dude should’ve done more research.
I think the alt right part varies from board to board.

Different boards will give you different reactions and replies for the same political opinion. The General Discussion board tends to be less schizo and more reasonable so long as you yourself are like that. Then there's the news related boards...those can be quite cancer.

I guess KF is more like some fusion of 4chan and your typical sensationalist tabloid newspaper obsessed with celebs.

polonium

You scream and everybody comes a-running
Hellovan Onion
I think the alt right part varies from board to board.

Different boards will give you different reactions and replies for the same political opinion. The General Discussion board tends to be less schizo and more reasonable so long as you yourself are like that. Then there's the news related boards...those can be quite cancer.

I guess KF is more like some fusion of 4chan and your typical sensationalist tabloid newspaper obsessed with celebs.
I find most of the board to be quite left leaning. A&N is a LARP because if you scratch the surface on any issue they start defending and justifying the most heinous degeneracy so long as it comes from someone they like.

Cavalier Cipolla

Onion Knight...on Onionfarms!
Baby Onion
Holy shit guys! Looks like Jewsh was right all along! Near is alive after all, and is now posting some unfunny reddit story type of videos and shitposting in his community tab! Troons BTFO!

Fr tho, we should send this screenshot to ppl on Kiwifarms and see if Jewsh and the jannies will bite the bait.
Screenshot_904.png

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
There is a new documentary about 蒸発 aka "the evaporated". I still think this phenomenon is the very reason why Null and the Kiwis refuse to believe that Near is dead, which I why I want one of the journalists, who has already researched 蒸発 in Japan to look into the Near case, not superficially like all the other media did but seriously:

Maybe Andreas Hartmann, the guy who made the above documentary, will eventually want look into the Near case, perhaps as a follow up to this documentary.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
More screenshots.
1712258375940.png

Null's irrelevant take on a legal document is just cope. He can add nothing of value. He will either still deny it or say he deserved it.
1712258705888.jpg

People still talking about the fake accounts posing as him.
1712258585666.png

Kiwis being bad at math
1712258473656.jpg

Janny says timelines match up.
1712258624179.png

Maybe it wasn't their goal to prove anything since denying his suicide without evidence makes them look like assholes anyway.
1712258545757.jpg

This is all I took for now. But here is the full images he posted.
1712249330776.png

The second photo he posted
20240404_120926.jpg

Full document pic here.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Something something narcissist prayer
Screenshot_20240404-124528.png

People still getting tricked. I wonder how many people both accounts fooled.
1712260007000.jpg

It's over bros

Reason: That didn't happen. And if it did, it wasn't that bad. And if it was, that's not a big deal. And if it is, that's not my fault. And if it was, I didn't mean it. And if I did, you deserved it. -Kiwifarmers, regarding David's suicide

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
View attachment 51798
If I'm reading this right Null is admitting he had irrefutable proof that Byuu did in fact kill himself since the end of last year and in that time was still insisting it didn't happen?
Onion Farms ahead of the curve, as usual. While Josh kept the confirmation of Byuu's suicide to himself, likely planning to take it to the grave, users of this site uncovered verifiable evidence that Americans did in fact die abroad in Tokyo around the time of Byuu's suicide.