In the process of being set up.

Kiwifarms Gossip The Suicide of Near

General gossip about kiwifarms
Subtitle
“Keep your head strong and try not to focus on the haters”

BurnerAccount333

Straightest Gay
Hellovan Onion
Byuu has my sympathy, he might have had a few screws loose and was weird to some extent, but to my knowledge he never hurt anyone but sadly himself.

As far as Kiwis harassing him and his friends is concerned, anyone could claim they're from anywhere. Byuu should've shared the screenshots of the harassment conversations. He's been involved in drama before Kiwifarms even existed! For all we know, it could've been a false flag operation by someone from /pol/. If I feel like someone is harassing me online, I make sure to screenshot it.
I don't think that would matter, in fact it only would encourage it. E-celebs in general, and even Josh himself, have admitted there's some forms of harassment they don't show because it only makes it worse. A lot e-celebs don't reply to random allegations on twitter because it's usually better to ignore the schizophrenic. And thus would you save something that would cause stress?

And while I ultimately understand your point I do want to repeat this point.
Everyone likes to say: Save DMs, save screenshots, save evidence of wrong doing towards you but people are naive and stupid. They assume the truth will be the popular opinion, and that the truth can't be manipulated. There's a reason lawyers tell innocent people to stay silent more than guilty people. As the saying goes: If you're guilty you need a lawyer, but if you're innocent you definitely need a great lawyer.

I want to further point out that shit presents a constant reminder for traumatizing events for victims, to use a pop-culture Steve Irwin had footage of his death and the family destroyed every copy of it. People destroy reminders of traumatic events all the time, because they want to move past it not have it locked in a folder to occasionally dwell on every day.
Is it rational? No, but it's a constant reminder that it'll never go away.

There's a reason the news typically doesn't name rape victims, a reason most nations censor the names of rape victims. Hell honestly I wish most cases extended this privacy to the innocent people because it's not unheard of that a victim's family get harassed and have expressed the feeling of always being watched.

Cavalier Cipolla

Onion Knight...on Onionfarms!
Baby Onion
Something just occurred to me.

Byuu's thread was created by a guy called CIA Nigger, who in the meantime got his own thread on Kiwifarms. He used to be a moderator for the Animal Control section of Kiwifarms until he tried to delete Byuu's thread.

My theory is that CIA Nigger actually knew Byuu personally (as personally as you can know someone online) as both are interested in retro computing related fields. CIA Nigger then possibly had some sort of falling out and argument with Byuu and then decided to make a personal army attempt at Byuu.

From what I've seen, correct me if I wrong, when some lolcow has a very short thread with few people interested, there's a good chance it's a personal army attempt. And since CIA Nigger was a mod, he could get away with it more easily. My theory is that before contacting Jewsh, Byuu instead contacted CIA Nigger to delete his thread on the farms.

IF this is true, it's proof that we truly live in a small world and that all those internet communities are truly like some stereotypical movie high school with all sorts of juicy drama where everyone from every faction knows everyone even if indirectly. And that the internet is far more filled with mere retardation and ignorance than actual malice.

TL;DR Byuu's self game ending was likely accelerated by CIA Nigger trying to win an argument with him by engaging in power tripping to flex how important he is. Basically some high school drama tier of shit that snowballed into something too big to control.

I think my high school self from many years ago would've used such a position as a "weapon of mass destruction" if I had it available and would've probably been, for lack of a better term, less docile and obedient IRL too. But on the other hand, I'm from some irrelevant country in the grand scheme of things, even though of more relevant country origins, so maybe it wouldn't have worked to the same scale. That's assuming people there knew about Kiwifarms, which they certainly didn't.

Reason: The TL;DR wasn't very TL;DR like so I rearranged the text block

Constant

Better to reign in Hell, than to serve in Heaven
Remarkable Onion
Something just occurred to me.

Byuu's thread was created by a guy called CIA Nigger, who in the meantime got his own thread on Kiwifarms. He used to be a moderator for the Animal Control section of Kiwifarms until he tried to delete Byuu's thread.

My theory is that CIA Nigger actually knew Byuu personally (as personally as you can know someone online) as both are interested in retro computing related fields. CIA Nigger then possibly had some sort of falling out and argument with Byuu and then decided to make a personal army attempt at Byuu.

From what I've seen, correct me if I wrong, when some lolcow has a very short thread with few people interested, there's a good chance it's a personal army attempt. And since CIA Nigger was a mod, he could get away with it more easily. My theory is that before contacting Jewsh, Byuu instead contacted CIA Nigger to delete his thread on the farms.

IF this is true, it's proof that we truly live in a small world and that all those internet communities are truly like some stereotypical movie high school with all sorts of juicy drama where everyone from every faction knows everyone even if indirectly. And that the internet is far more filled with mere retardation and ignorance than actual malice.

TL;DR Byuu's self game ending was likely accelerated by CIA Nigger trying to win an argument with him by engaging in power tripping to flex how important he is. Basically some high school drama tier of shit that snowballed into something too big to control.

I think my high school self from many years ago would've used such a position as a "weapon of mass destruction" if I had it available and would've probably been, for lack of a better term, less docile and obedient IRL too. But on the other hand, I'm from some irrelevant country in the grand scheme of things, even though of more relevant country origins, so maybe it wouldn't have worked to the same scale. That's assuming people there knew about Kiwifarms, which they certainly didn't.
“CIA Nigger” knew Near until they had a falling out, the OP was confirmed to be a PA request.

Near did not contact “CIA Nigger,” rather they felt tremendous guilt from creating the thread and decided to befriend Near on an alt before eventually revealing themself and trying to apologize. Obviously Near was pissed and cut him off.

“CIA Nigger,” still trying to make himself feel better and numb the guilt he felt, tried to delete Near’s thread, but was caught by Josh and was exiled / punished severely as to be made an example.

TLDR it was a retarded discord slap fight that spiraled

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
View attachment 45140

did anyone figure out who "lost one of my best friends to this" means? anyone look into this? Who else killed themselves due to kiwifarms?
Wonder if it has anything to do with nulls association to the suicide forums guy. Kf has always had a history of associating with trolls bullying people to suicide as far as im aware. They just want to hide it now because they're starting to catch shit for it.

Cavalier Cipolla

Baby Onion
“CIA Nigger” knew Near until they had a falling out, the OP was confirmed to be a PA request.

Near did not contact “CIA Nigger,” rather they felt tremendous guilt from creating the thread and decided to befriend Near on an alt before eventually revealing themself and trying to apologize. Obviously Near was pissed and cut him off.

“CIA Nigger,” still trying to make himself feel better and numb the guilt he felt, tried to delete Near’s thread, but was caught by Josh and was exiled / punished severely as to be made an example.

TLDR it was a retarded discord slap fight that spiraled
Bruh, I looked at his thread and it seems that the rabbit hole goes a bit deeper. Byuu emailed Jewsh to take down the thread way before the game ending took place.
pa8600.jpg
Screenshot_883.png

It seems like Byuu's situation was basically a perfect storm of a toxic friend group, mental illness, online stupidity and convenient timing. Kiwifarms getting a hate campaign was probably mere collateral damage.

Reason: convenient timing played a role too more than likely
Last edited:

Slaughter

FUCK YOU GO OFF YOURSELF YOU KNAVE GODDAMN FORUM FAIRIE
Local Moderator
I'm still not sure because Hector (the guy who had been speaking on behalf of Byuu/Near) should be able to produce a Japanese death certificate for him, even with redacting any information. But redacting shouldn't matter because it isn't like there would be anything that would effect anyone else.

Every bit of documentation produced has been vague and not enough to identify him specifically. No police records, no records of anyone calling to verify, nothing that specifically names him. And like I said, it shouldn't be difficult for Hector to have access to that information if he had access to the urn. Someone would have had to sign for the ashes and prove that they were intended to receive them. Some rando can't go and claim ashes without the proper paperwork.

So if he did do it, whoever has the ashes should have the death certificate and other paperwork pertaining to receiving the ashes.

Constant

Remarkable Onion
Every bit of documentation produced has been vague and not enough to identify him specifically. No police records, no records of anyone calling to verify, nothing that specifically names him
Searching “David Kirk Ginder” on people search sites produces a “deceased” label

1707179049823.png

Unless Byuu full on faked his death, not just online, I think this would be pretty hard to pull off.

Reason: Typo

Constant

Remarkable Onion
View attachment 45140

did anyone figure out who "lost one of my best friends to this" means? anyone look into this? Who else killed themselves due to kiwifarms?

Was not a death, Near specifies in Email 3 in the exchange with Josh.

In February 2020, someone claiming to be from your site posted a dox list on Pastebin of several of my friends to 4chan's /emugen/ board. I lost one of my best online friends of ten years to that. https://twitter.com/talarubi if you must know. Yes yes I know, trans furry etc. I doubt you'd sympathize but the relationship meant a lot to me. She got so upset by having her personal information revealed that she blamed me and we haven't spoken since. In July 2020, Basil and Retrocrab on your board were trying to make a thread on another emulator developer, Arisotura, because of me, while she was suicidal. I know, again, trans, again, I don't expect you to care about these people. But they were my friends and they spent years helping me with my software. And then when Jacob, the dumbass that he was, tried to help me, he got on your bad side and someone named Ritter doxed him in January 2021. I haven't heard from him since either and I don't even know if he's okay or not. He's not my friend, but, I didn't want this to happen to him.

Slaughter

Local Moderator
Searching “David Kirk Ginder” on people search sites produces a “deceased” label

View attachment 45194

Unless Byuu full on faked his death, not just online, I think this would be pretty hard to pull off.
They could have cited the article saying he killed himself as proof to be listed as deceased.

Like I said a gov document shouldn't be that hard for the people who have his urn to produce. They don't just mail human remains even cremated to anyone, they're properly marked and come with documentation. I would assume Japan would do something similar or be required to have paperwork for customs if shipped to the US.

Toucapac

Registered
They could have cited the article saying he killed himself as proof to be listed as deceased.

Like I said a gov document shouldn't be that hard for the people who have his urn to produce. They don't just mail human remains even cremated to anyone, they're properly marked and come with documentation. I would assume Japan would do something similar or be required to have paperwork for customs if shipped to the US.
maybe they did post it.
I never saw the pic of the urn before, so maybe there's more documentation floating around out there.

Slaughter

Local Moderator
maybe they did post it.
I never saw the pic of the urn before, so maybe there's more documentation floating around out there.
I've done my own research since I didn't trust KF but there hasn't been anything posted beyond the urn, which is why I'm skeptical. I'm pretty familiar with some of the processes for expat deaths because a family member died overseas but not in Japan. I know that each country has their own processes but the transportation of remains (even cremated) is heavily regulated.

There's tons of other ways to verify as well given that it was a suicide, such as police records since police would be involved with finding the body/performing a wellness check. There would be a case record for the wellness check and to confirm that it was just a suicide and not a suspicious death. There could be coroner records or processing from the funeral home, cremation record or body tag, even a bill for processing of remains and the urn. So many different documents that could be shown.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Overseas is a mess on top of him being a shut in and its not like they have to make birth and death records public if immediate family didn't want it to be. There are plenty of people definitely dead we don't have those records of and no one questions it. This is getting into biden body double territory. It would be pretty hard for a normie to fake his death because even people who know what they are doing slip up. Occam's razor points to death. Simple suicide.

Syntaxius

Baby Onion
The whole story is just riddled with holes. Even if you jump into it, assuming "I believe he killed himself and his side is probably correct" you'll notice details not making sense or checking out, and people like Hector being distant from addressing any specific rumours or claims.

The urn is meaningless when you can buy customised cookie jars that look just like it. Pictures of a noose or medicine are meaningless when actual suicidal people just get it over with and don't take the time for a photoshoot.

The closest thing to proof is that page listing 2 people as having died in June but again, that's absolutely not concrete whatsoever. As for Byuu's page on background checkers, those can many very easily be incorrect and should not be taken as gospel.

Some (supposed) CEO that Byuu worked for even appeared in the thread saying "yeah he worked for me and he's fricking DEAD". Yet no proof this dude was who he claimed to be. A bit poop touching but I actually messaged the CEO on linkedin and he basically told me to fuck off and that he didn't care. Didn't seem like it was him in the thread, adding even more suspicion.

Cavalier Cipolla

Baby Onion
Going after people's friends really is a new low. Looks like they systematically isolated him.
I honestly doubt this was Kiwifarms to do it. This is something more in line with what 4chan /pol/ tards would do. Though, apparently there was an influx of 4channers on Kiwifarms at one point, with even Null complaining about some people hotlinking to /pol/ threads.

I find it unlikely that they'd do such a gayops over someone with a 13 page thread. Kiwifarms usually dox people on the farms, not on some obscure 4chan thread. And since Null doesn't seem to like 4chan that much, the 4channer figured he'd throw a wrench into the farms by claiming he's from there.

And several posts have praised Byuu's work on SNES emulation, even the OP recognized that.

Cavalier Cipolla

Baby Onion
Pictures of a noose or medicine are meaningless when actual suicidal people just get it over with and don't take the time for a photoshoot.
Not always. I've had experience with suicidal people and they sent pics with the means to do it, much to my absolute horror, causing me a sleepless night or two. They indeed went through it. Fortunately, their suicide attempts failed.

IIRC most suicide attempts are not successful.

Constant

Remarkable Onion
Not always. I've had experience with suicidal people and they sent pics with the means to do it, much to my absolute horror, causing me a sleepless night or two. They indeed went through it. Fortunately, their suicide attempts failed.

IIRC most suicide attempts are not successful.
Near had a cocktail of medications meant to tank his blood pressure, and then he got as drunk as possible, and had a tested noose that would have worked. If he attempted, I don’t have any doubts that he would have died.

One doubt I still have is the lack of an obituary, but while I was looking through his other family members, his family has historically not published obituaries.

I don't disagree with this per se but the kiwi farm standard of evidence is "maybe it could be true iunno" so it's amusing when they want to be held to a different standard now.
By kiwi farms standards, this would be 110% confirmed TRUE and HONEST. The irony of Josh saying keffals and co is responsible for a suicide with even less evidence than that of Near’s death is just… so ironic.