Updates to Website

Welcome Notice: If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Registration: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Breaking Content 🧅
October 9, 2024: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu gives a short televised speech to Lebanon
  • Ashley Please Read: Whatever Times posts on the Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums is beyond my control. I have no ownership with this forum.

Religious Discussion (Breakoff from Joshua Moon Megathread)

-This nasty shit-
I walk to the store, can't hold my shit anymore
Everybody walk the dinosaur
I call a stranger a whore, people staring some more

I kick down the door, and shit on the floor
Slip and fall on the floor, hit my head on the door

463595 - George_W._Bush Islam Muhammad religion.jpg

>Sees Crimson’s comment

Everybody walk the dinosaur Also I molest children whilst hating religion itself

I’ve never heard of that furry group in my life. WTF are you talking about? Is this some sort of sect I’ve never heard of?
Typical cherry picking muzzie. You don't get to reject some parts of Quran or Hadith and accept others. As a muslim, you must believe that every text in those toilet papers are true. Here:

Camel Urine Is Tahir (Pure)

Ibn Qudamaah writes:

“The urine and faeces of animals whose flesh may be eaten is taahir. … Maalik said: The scholars do not regard the urine of animals whose meat is eaten and whose milk is drunk as najis (impure). … Ibn al-Mundhir said: Everyone from whom we acquired knowledge among the scholars is unanimously agreed that it is permissible to pray in sheep pens, apart from al-Shaafa’i who stipulated that it should be free of dung and urine. “

وبول ما يؤكل لحمه وروثه طاهر ... قال مالك : لا يرى أهل العلم أبوال ما أكل لحمه وشرب لبنه نجساً .... وقال ابن المنذر : أجمع كل من نحفظ عنه من أهل العلم على إباحة الصلاة في مرابض الغنم ، إلا الشافعي فإنه اشترط أن تكون سليمة من أبعارها وأبوالها

The climate of Medina did not suit some people, so the Prophet (ﷺ) ordered them to follow his shepherd, i.e. his camels, and drink their milk and urine (as a medicine). So they followed the shepherd that is the camels and drank their hen they killed the shepherd and drove away the camels. When the news reached the Prophet (ﷺ) he sent some people in their pursuit. Whemilk and urine till their bodies became healthy. Tn they were brought, he cut their hands and feet and their eyes were branded with heated
of iron.
حَدَّثَنَا مُوسَى بْنُ إِسْمَاعِيلَ، حَدَّثَنَا هَمَّامٌ، عَنْ قَتَادَةَ، عَنْ أَنَسٍ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ أَنَّ نَاسًا، اجْتَوَوْا فِي الْمَدِينَةِ فَأَمَرَهُمُ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم أَنْ يَلْحَقُوا بِرَاعِيهِ ـ يَعْنِي الإِبِلَ ـ فَيَشْرَبُوا مِنْ أَلْبَانِهَا وَأَبْوَالِهَا، فَلَحِقُوا بِرَاعِيهِ فَشَرِبُوا مِنْ أَلْبَانِهَا وَأَبْوَالِهَا، حَتَّى صَلَحَتْ أَبْدَانُهُمْ فَقَتَلُوا الرَّاعِيَ وَسَاقُوا الإِبِلَ، فَبَلَغَ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَبَعَثَ فِي طَلَبِهِمْ، فَجِيءَ بِهِمْ فَقَطَعَ أَيْدِيَهُمْ وَأَرْجُلَهُمْ، وَسَمَرَ أَعْيُنَهُمْ‏.‏ قَالَ قَتَادَةُ فَحَدَّثَنِي مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ سِيرِينَ أَنَّ ذَلِكَ كَانَ قَبْلَ أَنْ تَنْزِلَ الْحُدُودُ‏.‏

Back