Updates to Website

Welcome Notice: If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Registration: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Breaking Content 🧅
October 9, 2024: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu gives a short televised speech to Lebanon
  • Ashley Please Read: Whatever Times posts on the Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums is beyond my control. I have no ownership with this forum.

Religious Discussion (Breakoff from Joshua Moon Megathread)

Narrated Aisha: The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age. (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234)

Narrated Hisham's father: Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old. (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 236)

Narrated 'Aisha: that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death). (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64; see also Numbers 65 and 88)

The grandsons of Muhammad, Al Hasan and Al Hussain, were young and crying on account of thirst. Muhammad gave them his tongue to suck and thereafter they stopped crying.
–Ash-shifa by Qadi ‘Iyad

It is related that Abu Hurayra said, "I never sae al-Hasan without my eyes overflowing with tears. That is because the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, went out one day and he found me in the mosque. He took my hand and I went along with him. He did not speak to me until we reached the market of Banu Qaynuqa'. He walked around it and looked. Then he left and I left with him until we reached the mosque. He sat down and wrapped himself in his garment. Then he said, 'Where is the little one? Call the little one to me.' Hasan came running and jumped into his lap. Then he put his hand in his beard. Then the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, opened his mouth and put his mouth in his mouth. Then he said, O Allah, I love him, so love him and the one who loves him!'"
Screenshot_20240917-115926~2.png

رأيت رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبتهرواه الطبراني و إسناده حسن

I saw the Messenger of Allah pbuh putting Husein’s legs apart and kissing his penis.

وَقَالَ جَرِيرُ بْنُ عَبْدِ الْحَمِيدِ ، عَنْ قَابُوسَ ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ ، عَنِ ابْنِ عَبَّاسٍ: أَنّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ " فَرَّجَ بَيْنَ فَخِذَيِّ الْحَسَنِ وَقَبَّلَ زَبِيبَتَهُ " قَابُوسُ : حَسَنُ الْحَدِيثِ

Jarir from Qabus bin Abi Zayban, he from his father, who from Ibn Abbas: I saw the Messenger of Allah pbuh putting Hassan’s legs apart and kissing his penis.

وهو أكبر ولد أبويه وقد كان رسول الله (صلى الله عليه وآله) يحبه حباً شديداً حتى كان يقبل زبيبته وهو صغير وربما مص لسانه واعتنقه وداعبه.

Hassan was the eldest one among his siblings and the messenger of Allah loved him so strongly that he used to kiss his penis. And while Hassan was a little boy, that is why he also sucked his penis with his tongue.

وعن الزهري و الأوزاعي لا وضوء على من مس ذكر الصغير لأنه يجوز مسه والنظر إليه وقد روي عن النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم أنه قبل زبيبة الحسن وروي وروي أن النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم مس زبيبة الحسن ولم يتوضأ

According to Imam Zuhri and Imam al-Owza'ii it is not needed to do Wadhu (ritual washing) again after touching the penis of a small boy, and it is also also allowed to see and touch it. And it is narrated from the Messanger of Islam (saw) that he kissed the penis of al-Hassan and he didn't do his Wadhu again.

أنبأ أبو بكر القاضي وأبو سعيد بن أبي عمرو قالا نا أبو العباس محمد بن يعقوب ثنا محمد بن إسحاق ثنا محمد بن عمران حدثني أبي حدثني بن أبي ليلى عن عيسى عن عبد الرحمن بن أبي ليلى قال : كنا عند النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم فجاء الحسن فأقبل يتمرغ عليه فرفع عن قميصه وقبل زبيبته

Abdul Rehman said: We were with the prophet (saw) when Hassan came to him. Then the messanger of Allah lift up his (al Hassan’s) shirt and kissed his penis.

I deeply apologize for causing this thread to exist, and I apologize for slandering Kan and being high on my own farts, and resorting to awful tactics such as posting nasty pictures no one actually wants to see, as well as insulting and wanting all muslims and Palestinians to die, as well as acting all shocked when he fake calls for Islamophobes (not all non-muslims) to ALL die in verbal retaliation.
Fucking finally! Thank you very much.

Back