Updates to Website

Welcome Notice: If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Registration: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Configured the system: Yes you can register from the TOR network
Breaking Content 🧅

Sexuality Drama Maya Vivian Strange/Vivian Strong/Vivian Zelda Strong/Dorian Strong/Dorian Zelda Strong/Voltairine de Guerre - rapey tranarchist with Palestine Derangement Syndrome

Sexuality related drama
Subtitle
"While I am beautiful, brilliant and even entertaining now and then... it's kinda weird I've gone over 4 hours without talking at lenght about Palestine." - Vivian Strange
Oh look, Vivian Strange went to see the new Terrifier movie!

VivianClowningAgain.jpg

Autoclownophilia.jpg

That was terrifying indeed.

Meet Vera Drew, director and lead of The People's Joker, Vivian Strange's latest #1 cinephilic crush - Let's also meet his co-writer Brianna LeRose while we're at it

So I did a little more research into that Vera Drew troon, the Everything Is Terrible! alumnus who made The People's Joker movie, and it's during moments like this that I wish I still had access to KF, because how could I possibly not share this kind of classic AGP shit in the Trannie Social Media Side Show thread, knowing that thread was full of such clips of autistic nerds in lingerie desperately trying to be sexy but only looking ever more painfully awkward and nerdy:

That clip made me remember the good ole days on the Trannie Social Media Side Show thread on KF. If any of the Kiwis who hate-lurk at my threads here on OF want to cross-post this video there, you have my blessing to do so.

This Vera Drew troon is clearly very obsessed with his moobs, which he was showing off in literally every video he was posting prior to making The People's Joker. There's even a Youtube video featuring his uncensored moobs (WARNING! NSFW link!) on Youtube that I'm sure the TERFs will go and report now that I've mentioned it (3,2,1...GO!). Vera Drew was also showing off his moobs in this promo for The People's Joker where Vera Drew LARPs as a Covid nurse (he made this while actual Covid nurses where dying, mind you):

Yeah, I can definitely see why Vivian Strange is into this troon and would make a whole video praising him so he can introduce him to Bisan, who I'm sure will be delighted to have her videos on the same Youtube channel as this freak. Vivian should try to send Vera some of his top secret screenplays that no one has ever read, LMAO!

Vera Drew claims that The People's Joker is based on his own life and his toxic relationship to an abusive TIF that he was going to marry back when he was still a "gay" man. In other words, Vera Drew was fucking a TIF who had not only gaslit Drew into referring to her and himself as a gay man, but had also inspired Vera Drew to "come out of the closet" to the TIF and troon out himself:

If you watch one of those Hot Topic videos that Vera Drew posted to Youtube before he made TPJ, it appears from this video that Vera Drew was still a man when he was engaged to and about to marry the abusive TIF, which extreme cognitive dissonance coupled with his drug abuse doubtlessly caused his head to "explode":

My 28th year on this planet? My world exploded. I knew full well I was trans, but was hopelessly stuck in the closet and in the middle of an emotionally and sexually abusive relationship. A man I loved and almost married, the first person that I initially felt safe enough to come out as trans to, and become an echo of all the pain and trauma that I went through as a kid. To top it all off, around the same time my grandfather was struck with lung cancer and dementia.

Interestingly, at no point in the above video does Vera Drew make explicit that his abusive ex was a TIF, when he has since gone out of his way to make sure everyone knew that his abusive ex was a TIF. If this was so integral to the story, if the whole point of The People's Joker was to depict a toxic TIM/TIF relationship, why was this detail initially left out of the recruitment promo? Also, why did Vera Drew change his mind about playing both himself and his ex, and decided to have a TIF play his abusive ex? (If you know anything about the rabid misogyny of AGPs and the habitual lying of narcissists, you know the answer to this question):

When the idea came to make a Joker parody, it was like, “Oh, all of these ideas are here; they can effortlessly go in.” It really became this thing of like, “OK, I want to talk about my ex-fiancé and how the first person who ever loved me also ended up being an abuser. Who is the analog for that within the DC canon? Jared Leto’s Joker.”

I was going to ask about the Jared Leto joker toxic transmasc moment. Why?

The idea of casting a trans person in a Jared Leto role was very important, because I think his performance in Dallas Buyers Club set our community back so much. And I really wanted to create a nuanced T4T relationship that didn’t pin all the blame on one person or the other.

What happens when a transmasc person who has experienced a shit-ton of abuse falls in love with a transfem person who is newly coming out and is also coming from a ton of abuse? Queer people, so many of our stories are just that we’re hurting each other, and just figuring out how to love. That can often look really kind of messy and toxic, and I’d never really seen it in a movie before — at least in this context, in a T4T relationship. So I was excited to do it.

Also, Jason Todd is one of my favorite characters of all time, and finding a transmasc story to apply to Jason Todd will always be maybe my proudest career moment.

It was just therapy in the beginning. I was just processing what it was like coming out as trans in the comedy scene that I was in, which was pretty male-dominated. I was just journaling more than anything. But when it became an actual movie, I was really nervous. I was like, “Who the fuck is going to play this character? I don’t know if I want to. I don’t know if I want to reenact actual conversations I’ve had with my ex or my mom.”

I was surrounded by people when I started making it, and a lot of them were encouraging me just to do it, just act in the part, that it could be very therapeutic. And I think the most therapeutic part of the process was reenacting this stuff.

I never sat down to memorize the script. I had lived a lot of this stuff, and I didn’t want to relive the past. So we would just do one or two takes each for each thing, and it always felt so good. Acting and performing mythologized all this stuff. It made it a lot less scary in my head.

Going into it, I still had a lot of shame over the fact that the journey of finding myself was as clunky as it had appeared, but reenacting it made me realize that’s what this is all about. It helped me understand myself.

Also, "Don't date comedians, please, ever!"? Remember Vivian saying: "Never date a Youtuber, never, ever, ever, ever" on his Livestream where he denied the accusations of abuse and gaslighting from Jane Brown and Elaine Fuentes with his lame "never had a formal sexual relationship with another Youtuber" Bill Clinton excuse? Now you know which film Vivian stole that quote from to turn the tables on Jane Brown and Elaine Fuentes.

Vera Drew is someone who pirates other people's movies but will not allow his troon fans to pirate his own movie:

i love this enthusiasm and i promise you that movie will be available to watch soon, but no...at the moment i will not be uploading my first feature film that i spent a small fortune/a ton of my savings/two grueling years of my life making to Pirate Bay.

Vera Drew was so insecure about his Joker movie getting bad reviews on Letterboxd, that he apparently logged into Letterboxd himself began reviewing his own movie by himself while giving it 5 star reviews, LMAOOO!

The more I think about this movie the more I dislike it, and the director posting multiple 5 star reviews of her own movie doesn't help with the bad taste it left in my mouth.

This is very interesting though (not the fact that an AGP wants to be a emo goth slut, a lot of Gen X and millennial AGPs want to be the emo goth sluts they wanted to fuck in high school but were too nerdy to approach):

2020, a year in which My Chemical Romance fans have scrambled to re-pierce their eyebrows and shimmy back into those pinstripe black pants in time for a reunion tour, represents a perfect opportunity for former emo kids and mall goths across the world to embrace their true, haunted selves. No one embodies this better than Vera Drew, a 30-year-old woman who’s hell bent on becoming a Hot Topic brand ambassador.

In order to achieve her dream, Drew has launched Hot Topics With Vera Drew, a web series described as “the only show with the expressed purpose of getting me sponsored by Hot Topic.” The first episode begins with an animated introduction showing a cartoon Drew holding a bouquet of black roses, hanging out in graveyards and the flames of hell, while bats squeak and a narrator explains that the project will follow “a 30-year-old woman finally having her emo phase on Hot Topic’s dime.”

The rest of the episode follows in this vein, Drew hosting a grainy public access-looking show where, helped by an assistant in a black vinyl bodysuit and corpse paint, she explains her goals and the challenges ahead. The greatest of these is Hot Topic’s requirement that Drew have at least 5,000 followers, a problem she hopes to fix by explaining how perfect she is for the gig. (“I am deeply involved in the occult,” she says at one point. “I do create masturbation sigils once a month! I think I’d be good for your brand. I’m a dark and scary woman!”)

“As a trans woman who came out in her late 20s,” Drew continues. “I never got to experience my high school emo girl phase. And boy did I want one. I mean, I used to sneak into Hot Topic and pretend to look at South Park merch and Napoleon Dynamite posters while daydreaming about wearing pentagram dresses and Nightmare Before Christmas eye shadow palettes.”

I wanna highlight this part specifically:

Drew caps this all off with a wonderful commercial for her first Hot Topic product pitch: A make-up brand called “Illuminaughty,” which is a “Freemasonry-inspired eye shadow pallet designed to not only make you look glam as fuck but also empower you with the wisdom of a 500-year-old men-only esoteric secret society.” The shades include “Golden Dawn Gold,” “Psy-Op Black,” and “Reptilian Green,” all to help buyers “finally have a shadow palette for all three of your eyes.”

This was Vera Drew making fun of the Conspiracy make up pallet by Jeffrey Star and Shane Dawson that the two of them spent 4 hour plus documentaries promoting on Youtube:

I think this Letterboxd review best explains why The People's Joker was made. It wasn't the Covid lockdowns causing Vera Drew to have a bout of cabin fever which led him to make this crazy project. Rather The People's Joker was the product of his own insecurity about wanting to tell the story of his relationship, but not having the guts to tell that story the way it actually was:

It also seems like Vera Drew didn't have enough faith in her personal story to just tell it straight out, and instead felt the need to gussy it up Batman stuff as a hook. Honestly, the stuff about her dealing with mother as a child, or her first relationship with a transman and how they were a gaslighting narcissist was the stuff that worked the best, especially when it ditched the Batman stuff and just focused on the emotional truth of the situation. Of course, this all goes out the door when the film becomes an attack on SNL and Lorne Michaels, as they represent bourgeoise-approve corporate comedy versus underground anti-comedy (I guess of the Tim & Eric variety?), and if she wanted to make an inside-baseball screed for one school of comedy over another, I wish that had been a separate project from the heartfelt trans memoir narrative.

And since we are discussing the women in Vera Drew's life, this is Brianna LeRose, Vera Drew's current partner and the co-writer of The People's Joker... who has apparently also worked on a children's show for Youtube called Headspace Breathers:

Again, the same person who made The People's Joker with Vera Drew apparently also worked on the likes of this (moral of the story, those who run their mouth about mindfulness are usually the really delusional crazy ones who want access to your kids to brainwash them with gender bullshit):

Here is Brianna LeRose on a podcast talking about working on The People's Joker with Vera Drew:

Brianna LeRose is literally involved with a delusional, drug-addicted, insecureAF TIM, who made a movie whose main purpose is to convince the world that his TIF ex was the crazy one and not him, and Brianna is basically helping this TIM recon his past, which is what troons always do when recounting past events to fit their present delusions:

LABRUCE: I want to talk to you also about, in the movie, there’s quotes like, “Because comedians are shitty, miserable people,” and, “If you’re a comic, mixing prescription meds and alcohol is just part of the job description.” Were you that cliche comic?

DREW: Yeah. Honestly, that one is not as clear of a line, because I was really, really into drugs and alcohol in college. When I was doing comedy a lot, I really was that. I was just burnt out. The only times I really was sober was when I was onstage. And then I took many years off and I was sober for almost five years and was fucking miserable. I was also deeply closeted and—

LABRUCE: Dry drunk?

DREW: Yes. But it wasn’t really working for me, because I could not be honest about who I was. I just had no identity. So I went back out and played around with psychedelics for a few years—

LABRUCE: Which is a big part of The People’s Joker as well.

DREW: Absolutely. And I don’t really like what’s happening with psychedelics, how normalized they are. I think we’re going to see a real wave of insanity, just collective insanity, brought on by psychedelic use right now.

LABRUCE: My friend, Ron Athey, who you know, always says, “If you’re going to fucking do those drugs, go all the way.” It’s like, you can’t take like a quarter of a tab of acid, you know? It defeats the purpose.

DREW: And it kind of keeps you in ego, and it makes ego and God very blurry, because you’re having these synchronicities. Without getting too personal, all of that really came to a head with the release of my film. Now I’m back in a space where I’m actually reevaluating not necessarily sobriety and my relationships to substances, but my relationships to things outside of me in general.
I think it’s why the description of me as an alcoholic or an addict never really felt appropriate, because it’s like, I’m just addicted to finding joy outside of myself. I’m wired in a way that my brain is constantly telling me that I don’t have the tools to make myself happy. And whether it’s dumping all that energy into art or drugs or sex or watching movies or working out, none of that is the right move. You’ve got to find a balance. Actually, doing [psychdelics] with supervision has been so beneficial to me.

LABRUCE: You’ve done the ayahuasca thing?

DREW: Not yet. My experiences are mostly with ketamine therapy and DMT. I mean, the DMT has only ever been recreational, but it has felt very therapeutic. But ketamine therapy changed my life.

LABRUCE: You can definitely see the K influence in The People’s Joker. Well, there’s so many things I love about the film. You have your love interest in the film, who’s a trans man. And I’ve had so many problems with people wanting to make films a positive representation of certain kinds of characters. And I think it’s so refreshing and true to life that you have this character who’s trans, who’s not perfect, who is gaslighting you. And I love the literal use of the gas.

"I think it’s why the description of me as an alcoholic or an addict never really felt appropriate, because it’s like, I’m just addicted to finding joy outside of myself.", if you're in a relationship with a delusional drug addict who says such deflecting obfuscating bullshit about himself and his drug addictions, and insists that him doing even more fucking drugs "under supervision" is his chosen form of "therapy", please, I beg you, RUN AWAY AS FAR AS YOUR LITTLE FEET WILL TAKE YOU!

The People's Joker has become The Patreon's Joker, I see:

LMAOThePatreonsJoker.jpg

That's rather disappointing. I expected a video review where Vivian was gonna have a gooning session over another AGP ContraPoints fanboi with bigger moobs than him, with Vivian inevitably begging "Vera, please call me (I have some genius screenplays I wrote during the Lockdowns that no one has ever seen that I want you to read)" while winking at the camera, after Vivian has spent half an hour ranting about how toxic and destructive trans2trans relationships can be and how much he recognized of his own toxic trans2trans relationships in The People's Joker (BTW, this was totally not noway about Vivian himself being toxic towards two trans Youtubers he supposedly tried to break up because he couldn't be with them). If Vivian had any brain matter left after his PDS brainrot, he could've brought up on his whole theory about "content cinema" and how The People's Joker is an example thereof - hence all the name-drops of Nostalgia Critic, ContraPoints and Youtube video essays in general in over a dozen TPJ reviews on Letterboxd.

VivianStrangeTheJokerWasRightForKilling.jpg

I've said enough about The People's Joker though. I'd rather discuss this:

VivianStrangeMayaDeren.jpg

I don't understand how someone as extremist and radicalized as Vivian can appreciate the works of Maya Deren. He's even tagged all his log entries of her films as "Dream Queen". I don't doubt that such a junkie's appreciation of her work is likely something entirely superficial, more along the lines of "these are some fun movies to get high to", but perhaps there is more to it. Perhaps the editorial order of her videos is an order he secretly desires but works to sabotage in his own life. Or maybe he just likes to get an eyeful of balletic bodies, but he's too white trash to go see an actual live ballet performance to hear them pant and see them rain sweat with every pirouette before his eyes. I always sense a lack of self-reflection on the part of so-called avant gardists appropriating an art as conservative and hierarchical as ballet.

Avant gardists reveal their guilty conscience whenever they reach for the ballet, always revealing how facile the avant garde's supposedly antagonistic relationship to both mainstream and classical art always was. These avant gardists always want to bring the exact and exacting beauty of classical ballet into their work without the implications. They want to usurp the beauty and precision of ballet without acknowledging the discipline, dedication and commitment to hierarchy that makes it possible in the first place. Rather than placing the ballet in an avant garde setting to lend it some necessary grit, they are seemingly using the ballet to hide the rough edges of their own work. They want the veneer of academism without the academy. Like them, perhaps whenever Vivian Strange is strung out and hallucinating to the movies of Maya Deren, he too dreams of the Sugarplum Fairy.

Personally, I was already familiar with the Czech experimentalists who are the pioneers of every editing trick in the arsenal of film magic, that you as a contemporary viewer no longer even notice today because of these people laying down the syntax of film for the rest of the century and into the future. These are the direct forerunners of Deren's own work, so I wasn't at all impressed when I first saw Meshes of the Afternoon. To me it was just la weak American rip-off of something I'd seen done much better.

When I later read that Deren herself outright denied being inspired by the Czech experimentalists despite the very obvious indebtedness of her work to theirs (her husband Hammid had literally worked with those people), I became very firm in my rejection of Deren as a rip-off who couldn't stand being called out. Nothing angers me more than American filmmakers denying their very European artistic pedigree just for the sake of appearing original to the uninformed. Then there is the whole "Deren goes to Haiti to study Vodou" arc which is wiggerishAF.

RussianBallet.jpg

Her third husband, Teiji Itō, said: "Maya was always a Russian. In Haiti she was a Russian. She was always dressed up, talking, speaking many languages and being a Russian."

All in all, Deren's denialism and disavowed elitism as an artist is that of an assimilationist Dzoo living in America during the Red scare. She can't admit that her direct inspiration is a bunch of Czech pioneers, who were no doubt considered dangerous Bolsheviks at that point in American McCarthyism. She yearns for the ballet of her Soviet Russian "Ukrainian" homeland while trying to be hip and with it referencing American modern dance idiom (Martha Graham, Jose Limon, American social dances). Everything from Americanizing her Russian Dzooish "Ukrainian" name to "going Native" on Haiti reveals this anxiety to assimilate while denying her European influences just to fit in.

VivianStrangeWhiteEuropeansAreMonsters.jpg

And this is how an American degenerate cinephile in the 21st century can come to superficially appreciate Maya Deren as a "Dream Queen", while at same time hating the Russian and European culture that informed all the aspects of her cinematic and choreographic work that he claims to appreciate.

THE HILLBILLIES FROM APPALACHIA: Amerimutts Vivian Strange, Zane/In Praise of Shadows and Wendigoon battle it out on Youtube over the soul of horror movies and Native-American representation - Meet Ali Nahdee: Vivian found the one Native American woman on Youtube who's raging and seething even harder than he does - Location-LARPing: Why did Vivian tell Lola Sebastian that he's from Nebraska (Midwest), while telling his own followers that he's from North Carolina and his family from "the South"? - Is Vivian LARPing as Roma because he thinks "gypsies" are the closest European equivalent to "red skin Indians"?!

WendigoonWatchingWithGreatInterest.jpg

Malcolm Collins: [00:00:00] The horror community, being a normal welcoming community, welcomes people with all ideological perspectives into it. But once you get a critical level of this ultra progressive, ultra urban monoculture perspective, they now think they own the entire cultural category, in this case, horror.

And they now have a duty to police entrants into this community. Only people who one think like them and fit their cultural rules belong in this community, but then he also reveals his hand about what he thinks about general society is at first he says, they should not be welcome in our space, but then he says they should not be welcomed in public in general.

Vivian Strange plunges yet another dagger into the back of his former friend Lola Sebastian, and declares his new allegiances:

VivianStrangeStabbingAnotherDaggerInTheBackOfLolaSebastian.jpg

This Community update is very obviously meant to be one final stab in the back of Vivian's former friend and Youtube associate Lola Sebastian, given that they had worked together on one of Lola's videos that was partially about Twlight. VIvian didn't seem to have a problem with Twilight being racist when helping his friend visit and film a former Twilight film location meant he got to be in a video where he was listed in the credits alongside his #goals ContraPoints (who was quoted reading excerpts from Twilight in the same video).

This Community tab update is also proof that Vivian is still reading this OnionFarms thread, and has likely read my post where I highlighted the fact that Vivian and Lola were once close friends and collaborators, noting that Vivian appeared to be "almost normal and happy" whenever he was with Lola as opposed to the way he is now as he sinks further and further into the downward spiral of his PDS. This Community tab update is basically Vivian insisting that he's sooo over Lola and her white feminist Twilight revival, and has recently had an epiphany that Twilight is very very racist, aksually:

Oh sorry, that was the wrong Ali Nahdee video, hihi! I meant to post this:

As you can see, Vivian found the one Native American woman on Youtube who's even more seething and raging than he is. In this video, Ali Nahdee kills the white woman inside of herself with a pair of antlers.

Vivian is credited twice in this video as a beta reader and co-editor:

VivianStrangeAliNahdeeLastMinuteTouchUps.jpg
VivianStrangeAliNahdeeBetaReader.jpg

Why is Vivian sucking up to a Native American Youtuber with an axe to grind with some of his former associates? For that we need to go back to Vivian's old stomping ground in the mountains of Appalachia:

Dim Lights, Thick Smoke - Foggy Mountain Boys

A few posts back I mentioned the Livestream that Vivian Strange privated, where Vivian was asked who the worst Youtuber was and Vivian answered saying it was Wendigoon. I had never heard of Wendigoon before and looking at his channel I had no idea what had offended Vivian so much. Vivian then went on to accuse Wendigoon of driving one of his friends off the internet. I had no idea who this alleged friend was that Vivian was referring to, so of course I went and did some digging. I think I now know who that friend is, but I also know that they weren't actually driven offline by Wendigoon, but voluntarily left the internet after being exposed as a dumbass who barely researches their videos, not just by Wendigoon but by a several other Youtubers that were attacked for no other reason than that they happened to be friends with Wendigoon.

Meet Zane aka In Praise Of Shadows, Vivian's fellow Hillbilly Youtube film essayist who was definitely not driven off the internet by fellow Appalachian Wendigoon, a Native American conspiracy/horror Youtuber whom Zane accused of being too white-passing to have any "real" connection to Native American culture. In Praise of Shadows was taken to task by Wendigoon and other Youtubers over his poorly researched, borderline slanderous video essay "Bad Conservative Horror Movies", a clickbait titled video essay which was not about the stated subject matter but was one long attack personal against Wendigoon, while using guilt-by-association to attack other Youtubers associated with Wendigoon:

TLDW version:

Wendigoon said he was inspired to incorporate the Wendigo into his Youtube alias by his grandfather who was Cherokee, but that answer was just not good enough for Zane who insisted that Wendigoo was somehow lying about having a Native American background just so he could appropriate Native American myths to the offense of other Native Americans on Youtube:

Zane then went full "guilt by association" on Wendigoon, attacking him over his online associates (one of whom was Turkey Tom, hence the above video excerpt from a response stream), accusing Wendigoon's friends of being Nazis, gun fanatics (for having one single video about guns), and arguing that Wendigoon should be excommunicated from the world of horror. Wendigoon and his friends each made their own videos defending themselves against the accusations levelled at them by Zane, while pointing out various obvious errors in his video, things Zane could've easily fact-checked on his own if only he spent a little more time researching the people he was attacking. Zane eventually left Youtube in shame after being exposed by all these Youtube he himself had needlessly attacked. But Vivian Strange, who is currently using his close association to Ali Nahdee to pretend to be an ally to Native Americans, still hates another Native American Youtuber, namely Wendigoon, for "driving my friend off Youtube", when Zane himself is entirely to blame for the way things unfolded.

I just saw that Janae Rose, one of the KiwiFarms troons, had also made a video about Vivian's friend Zane's targeting of Wendigoon:

BTW, remember VIvian threatening to doxx the messages that were posted in the Content Creators for Palestine Discord server, the same group where his former friend Lola Sebastian was also active? Karma struck, and Vivian's friend Zane apparently got his own Discord messages leaked:

ZaneDiscordDMsLeaked.jpg

It's very interesting to me that Vivian is now hooking up with a Native American Youtuber, a Youtuber over whose videos Vivian apparently now excerpts editorial input, using his public association to that Youtuber to distance himself from his previous association to both Lola Sebastian and ContraPoints (as they both made the videos about Twilight that Vivian is implicitly referring to in his Community post and that Ali Nahdee is directly attacking him her video), using that Youtuber to claim allegiance to Native people (while at the same time LARPing as Roma)... when Vivian is, by his own admission in one of his recent Livestreams, personal friends with In Praise Of Shadows, someone who attacked Wendigoon, who is himself Native American ("Wendigoon mentioned he's of Cherokee descent from his grandfather's side"), over his chosen Youtube alias, Wendigoon's skin colour as well as his online associates:

Dunno, if we're gonna make this about people's skin colour, Ali Nahdee certainly looks more white-passing to me than Wendigoon does, but I have a tendency to misread all these extremely racially mixed Amerimutts, which is why I always prefer to treat people as individuals and not go after them based on their skin colour. Anyways, so much for Vivian's supposed allegiance to Native Americans on Youtube. Vivian will come for you as a Native American Youtuber, if you dare try and defend yourself against plainly racist accusations leveled against you by some other white Youtuber Vivian happens to be friends with. Don't you just love oppression Olympics?

Finally, Vivian Strange apparently told Lola that he's from Nebraska?!

"Vivian, originally from Nebraska and Appalachia"

Are you sure Vivian is from Nebraska, Lola? Because in this Livestream Vivian told his subscribers that he's actually from North Carolina, that his family is "from the South" (not the Midwest, which is where Nebraska is) and never once mentioned Nebraska on a Livestream, ever:

VivianStrangeIWasInNorthCarolina.jpg

Now ask yourself Lola, why would Vivian lie to you about where he's originally from? Perhaps because he assumed that you would be more likely to put him in a video about the movie Bones And All, if he pretended to be from the same place as where that narrative is situated? Kinda fucked up to lie about something like that just to make it into someone's video, no?

I don't know what Jane was referring to when he said that he was "gaslit" by Vivian, but I wouldn't be surprised if Jane began to notice a pattern in the lies Vivian was telling about himself, similar to this instance I highlighted.

Keep this in mind while the Amerimutt troon continues his Roma-LARP while sucking up to some Native Americans on Youtube, while falsely accusing others of driving his friend off the platform.

THE HILLBILLIES FROM APPALACHIA: Amerimutts Vivian Strange, Zane/In Praise of Shadows and Wendigoon battle it out on Youtube over the soul of horror movies and Native-American representation - Meet Ali Nahdee: Vivian found the one Native American woman on Youtube who's raging and seething even harder than he does - Location-LARPing: Why did Vivian tell Lola Sebastian that he's from Nebraska (Midwest), while telling his own followers that he's from North Carolina and his family from "the South"? - Is Vivian LARPing as Roma because he thinks "gypsies" are the closest European equivalent to "red skin Indians"?!

View attachment 68030

Vivian Strange plunges yet another dagger into the back of his former friend Lola Sebastian, and declares his new allegiances:

View attachment 68034
This Community update is very obviously meant to be one final stab in the back of Vivian's former friend and Youtube associate Lola Sebastian, given that they had worked together on one of Lola's videos that was partially about Twlight. VIvian didn't seem to have a problem with Twilight being racist when helping his friend visit and film a former Twilight film location meant he got to be in a video where he was listed in the credits alongside his #goals ContraPoints (who was quoted reading excerpts from Twilight in the same video).

This Community tab update is also proof that Vivian is still reading this OnionFarms thread, and has likely read my post where I highlighted the fact that Vivian and Lola were once close friends and collaborators, noting that Vivian appeared to be "almost normal and happy" whenever he was with Lola as opposed to the way he is now as he sinks further and further into the downward spiral of his PDS. This Community tab update is basically Vivian insisting that he's sooo over Lola and her white feminist Twilight revival, and has recently had an epiphany that Twilight is very very racist, aksually:

Oh sorry, that was the wrong Ali Nahdee video, hihi! I meant to post this:

As you can see, Vivian found the one Native American woman on Youtube who's even more seething and raging than he is. In this video, Ali Nahdee kills the white woman inside of herself with a pair of antlers.

Vivian is credited twice in this video as a beta reader and co-editor:

View attachment 68031View attachment 68032

Why is Vivian sucking up to a Native American Youtuber with an axe to grind with some of his former associates? For that we need to go back to Vivian's old stomping ground in the mountains of Appalachia:

Dim Lights, Thick Smoke - Foggy Mountain Boys

A few posts back I mentioned the Livestream that Vivian Strange privated, where Vivian was asked who the worst Youtuber was and Vivian answered saying it was Wendigoon. I had never heard of Wendigoon before and looking at his channel I had no idea what had offended Vivian so much. Vivian then went on to accuse Wendigoon of driving one of his friends off the internet. I had no idea who this alleged friend was that Vivian was referring to, so of course I went and did some digging. I think I now know who that friend is, but I also know that they weren't actually driven offline by Wendigoon, but voluntarily left the internet after being exposed as a dumbass who barely researches their videos, not just by Wendigoon but by a several other Youtubers that were attacked for no other reason than that they happened to be friends with Wendigoon.

Meet Zane aka In Praise Of Shadows, Vivian's fellow Hillbilly Youtube film essayist who was definitely not driven off the internet by fellow Appalachian Wendigoon, a Native American conspiracy/horror Youtuber whom Zane accused of being too white-passing to have any "real" connection to Native American culture. In Praise of Shadows was taken to task by Wendigoon and other Youtubers over his poorly researched, borderline slanderous video essay "Bad Conservative Horror Movies", a clickbait titled video essay which was not about the stated subject matter but was one long attack personal against Wendigoon, while using guilt-by-association to attack other Youtubers associated with Wendigoon:

TLDW version:

Wendigoon said he was inspired to incorporate the Wendigo into his Youtube alias by his grandfather who was Cherokee, but that answer was just not good enough for Zane who insisted that Wendigoo was somehow lying about having a Native American background just so he could appropriate Native American myths to the offense of other Native Americans on Youtube:

Zane then went full "guilt by association" on Wendigoon, attacking him over his online associates (one of whom was Turkey Tom, hence the above video excerpt from a response stream), accusing Wendigoon's friends of being Nazis, gun fanatics (for having one single video about guns), and arguing that Wendigoon should be excommunicated from the world of horror. Wendigoon and his friends each made their own videos defending themselves against the accusations levelled at them by Zane, while pointing out various obvious errors in his video, things Zane could've easily fact-checked on his own if only he spent a little more time researching the people he was attacking. Zane eventually left Youtube in shame after being exposed by all these Youtube he himself had needlessly attacked. But Vivian Strange, who is currently using his close association to Ali Nahdee to pretend to be an ally to Native Americans, still hates another Native American Youtuber, namely Wendigoon, for "driving my friend off Youtube", when Zane himself is entirely to blame for the way things unfolded.

I just saw that Janae Rose, one of the KiwiFarms troons, had also made a video about Vivian's friend Zane's targeting of Wendigoon:

BTW, remember VIvian threatening to doxx the messages that were posted in the Content Creators for Palestine Discord server, the same group where his former friend Lola Sebastian was also active? Karma struck, and Vivian's friend Zane apparently got his own Discord messages leaked:

View attachment 68029

It's very interesting to me that Vivian is now hooking up with a Native American Youtuber, a Youtuber over whose videos Vivian apparently now excerpts editorial input, using his public association to that Youtuber to distance himself from his previous association to both Lola Sebastian and ContraPoints (as they both made the videos about Twilight that Vivian is implicitly referring to in his Community post and that Ali Nahdee is directly attacking him her video), using that Youtuber to claim allegiance to Native people (while at the same time LARPing as Roma)... when Vivian is, by his own admission in one of his recent Livestreams, personal friends with In Praise Of Shadows, someone who attacked Wendigoon, who is himself Native American ("Wendigoon mentioned he's of Cherokee descent from his grandfather's side"), over his chosen Youtube alias, Wendigoon's skin colour as well as his online associates:

Dunno, if we're gonna make this about people's skin colour, Ali Nahdee certainly looks more white-passing to me than Wendigoon does, but I have a tendency to misread all these extremely racially mixed Amerimutts, which is why I always prefer to treat people as individuals and not go after them based on their skin colour. Anyways, so much for Vivian's supposed allegiance to Native Americans on Youtube. Vivian will come for you as a Native American Youtuber, if you dare try and defend yourself against plainly racist accusations leveled against you by some other white Youtuber Vivian happens to be friends with. Don't you just love oppression Olympics?

Finally, Vivian Strange apparently told Lola that he's from Nebraska?!

Are you sure Vivian is from Nebraska, Lola? Because in this Livestream Vivian told his subscribers that he's actually from North Carolina, that his family is "from the South" (not the Midwest, which is where Nebraska is) and never once mentioned Nebraska on a Livestream, ever:

View attachment 68035

Now ask yourself Lola, why would Vivian lie to you about where he's originally from? Perhaps because he assumed that you would be more likely to put him in a video about the movie Bones And All, if he pretended to be from the same place as where that narrative is situated? Kinda fucked up to lie about something like that just to make it into someone's video, no?

I don't know what Jane was referring to when he said that he was "gaslit" by Vivian, but I wouldn't be surprised if Jane began to notice a pattern in the lies Vivian was telling about himself, similar to this instance I highlighted.

Keep this in mind while the Amerimutt troon continues his Roma-LARP while sucking up to some Native Americans on Youtube, while falsely accusing others of driving his friend off the platform.

I learned a long time ago that with the accessibility of things like 23andMe and Ancestry that white people who claim to have any kind of Injun in them are as white as me, and I'm LITERALLY as white as a DNA testing site will let you be.

I say as they will let you be because they have to push the narrative that "everybody is from Africa" but I want to meet the Irish person in my family that went all the way to Africa to breed with a Coptic Egyptian and then inexplicably came back to Ireland. I'd like to hear how that happened.

A lot of people get exposed when those DNA testing sites come out. Nothing is funnier than one of your wop friends finding out he's a Russian Jew after they modeled their whole identity after characters on the sopranos, or hearing some Neo-Nazi scum fuck is 25% South American lol.

People's go to "I'm too interesting to be a white person" races have always been Indian and Gypsy because nobody could prove it until now. I don't know what's funnier, a bunch of mentally deranged communist leftoids finding out that they are pure white, or a bunch of brain dead Hitler worshipers finding out that they're not pure white 🤣

TL;DR: Vivian is ABSOLUTELY the cis white male his kind hate so much, and I refuse to believe otherwise until I see the DNA test results.

TL;DR: Vivian is ABSOLUTELY the cis white male his kind hate so much, and I refuse to believe otherwise until I see the DNA test results.

His paypiggies on GoFundMe literally just gave him $11k that he's been wasting on random shit like new bed frames, new vibrators, new drugs, etc.
He could easily afford a DNA test now that he has some money. He could even make a video about it and get some YT views or subs for his dying channel. "White Amerimutt Hillbilly discovers he's actually Roma... NOT", that has to be the clickbait title of the year.

I really do think Vivian has become obsessed with the idea of being Roma, because he thinks gypsies are the closest white equivalent to "red Indians". Gypsies are "white" but "oppressed", so it's safe for Vivian to be "that kind of white" in the extreme far-left anti-white, anti-European spaces he insists on frequenting as a white Amerimutt. Wait til he learns that "red Indians" are actually just Siberian tribes with a tan, LMAO! The Native American activists that Vivian hangs out with on Twitter are so extreme in their views, they now claim that the consensus scientific theory of how Siberian tribes crossed ancient Beringia to reach the New World is false. These people are literal science deniers now, but then again, many of them are troons so what's new.

Oh look, a troon is angry about facing the consequences of his actions, so here comes the gaslighting: do not believe what other trans people are saying about him!

VivianStrangeLeGaslighting.jpg

In case you don't recognize the quote, it's from Hot Allostatic Load, a woe-is-me rant by a troon who was mad about being cancelled by his own people. The essay contains this charming line: "When I look at a cis woman these days, the first thing I think is, I bet no one ever casually called her a rapist.", and basically goes downhill from there. This text has since become the go-to excuse of troon abusers who hate being called out by their fellow troons. As long as troons are abusing cis people it's OK, it's only when one of their own calls them out that their abuse finally becomes someone's fucking problem:

They spread rumors that I was sending harassing messages to people, even as the messages streamed one-way toward me. They said I controlled a misogynistic mob and was using it to attack people. (I had never been more alone.) I was called a pedophile, a rapist, an abuser (the typical dog whistles used in feminist spaces to evoke the dangerous tranny stereotype invading ur bathrooms.) Even when the rumors were debunked, even with a history of co-habitating respectfully with partners and a history of being a respectful tenant, the damage was never repaired. The purpose was to keep firing until I was gone, until every possible bad thing had been said about me.

Mobbing is emotional abuse practiced by a group of people, usually peers, over a period of time, through methods such as gaslighting, rumor-mongering, and ostracism. It’s most documented in workplace or academic environments (i.e. key points of capitalist tension) but is thoroughly institutionalized into feminist, queer, and radical spaces as well. Here is why it is horrible:

2) The insidious nature of emotional abuse: How do you fight ostracism and rumors? They leave no bruises, they just starve you.
Mobbing uses these rumors to trade a vague suspicion for the actual reality of violence. It’s like turning the corner and watching someone on the street having their teeth kicked in by a mob who assures you that just before you appeared, this person had committed some mysterious act which justifies limitless brutality.

When Lindsay Ellis got cancelled by the very SJWs she had been catering to all these years, and was subjected to one of those online dogpiles she had happily participated in for years, she quoted Allostatic Load as a Youtube multi-millionaire for whom cancellation had no discernable consequences
I reread the 2015 essay “Hot Allostatic Load” for the first time in years last night, and I could not stop crying. Even reading some of these passages now, I can’t stop crying. This was written from the perspective of a trans femme and discusses some rhetorical devices used to demonize trans women specifically, which obviously does not apply to me, but some of it is spot on

The seemingly bizarre title of this rant is basically the troon himself pornofying his experience of being cancelled by jacking himself off. "Hot Allostatic load" isn't jsut a reference to allostatis due to increased stress, it rather means that the troon's cum changes flavour and tastes differently because it reflects his increased levels of stress at his cancellation. His response to getting cancelled was to grab his dick and bust a nut, and then he wrote an essay about it, making sure everyone was aware of the fact he felt like a such a sexy badass. Maybe he too attended a birthday orgy where someone told him his cum tasted weird, who knows...

I'm pretty sure it's not the rumour mill that's keeping you out of trans spaces Vivian. Rather it's your own shitty behaviour at various people you have openly collabed with in the past that's now making people want to avoid you. I mean, what was your response to Jane appearing to call you out in Elaine's new video? Did you reach out and apologize? Even just in private amongst yourselves? Did you even stop and wonder: "Hey, I wonder if Jane is talking about me. Maybe I should reach out and ask?"? I saw that you haven't shared the latest 2 I Were I Were A Camera videos, when you've shared every I Wish I Were A Camera video before that on your Community tab. I thus assumed this was an admission that you knew Jane was addressing you, but you just didn't want people to see that video so you didn't share it this time.

Here's the last time Vivian shared one of the I Wish I Were A Camera videos on his Community tab:

LastTimeVivianSharedIWIWAC.jpg

Vivian tellingly did not share the most recent I Wish I Were A Camera, or the one before that. I took this to mean that Vivian broke with Elaine and Jane about two months ago, but it took Elaine and Jane about a month to come out and explain what had happened - without mentioning Vivian Strange by name, but I still think it's almost certain that Jane Brown was referring to him.

Or was your response to Jane rather: "Whatever, laterz bitchez, I've got a birthday orgy to attend. I'm not a gaycel, look, I'm exchanging blowjobs for all these new subs to channel."? Keeping sucking Viv, you might still reach that 10k Youtube subs goal you had set for your birthday this year.

Seriously Vivian, have you ever amicably parted with someone you've worked with in the past? Like, ever? Have you ever parted with someone in a way that wasn't disruptive and resentful on your part? Because my impression with the way you broke with Jane, Elaine, Lola Sebastian and let's not forget your former employer Regal Cinemas, is that you can't just burn a bridge behind you, no, you have to burn, blow up and nuke a crater into where that bridge once stood.

The part from Hot Allostatic Load you're quoting refers to vague rumours. However, Jane accusing you of getting Elaine back on drugs, gaslighting about it, and what a negative influence that had on their relationship as you were trying to break them apart because you couldn't be with them, I don't think that's a "vague" accusation. That's a very specific, detailed accusation. I don't think there is anything vague in Jane's rant about you. The only vague thing in there is that he doesn't name you, showing you more courtesy than you deserve, which is what allows you to be actually vague and evasive about the accusations levelled at you. But you can't come out and say "Wuzzent me" because you know it is about you. Telling people you can't be friendzoned because you're a "relationship anarchist" and you "don't understand the meaning of platonic" is rapeyAF and there's nothing vague about that either.

So much for Jane asking you to "do better, actually do it this time".

VivianStrangeBleh.jpg

Oh, and if your load starts to taste weird like that other troon from that essay you're quoting on Instagram, it's not because of you're stressed out, it's because it's time to get an STD test done. Stop doing ATM troon, or you will catch something eventually that will kill you.

I got that impression when they told me there were more than two genders and that men can get pregnant.

Here's how Vivian Strange responds when people comment on his very obviously male whiny nerd voice:

WhyDoesHEHaveAMaleVoiceLMAO.jpg

"Some women have deep voices" :rolleyes:
Vivian, absolutely no woman anywhere sounds like a croaky whiny male nerd the way you and only you do.

Here's how Vivian Strange responds when people comment on his very obviously male whiny nerd voice:

View attachment 68590

"Some women have deep voices" :rolleyes:
Vivian, absolutely no woman anywhere sounds like a croaky whiny male nerd the way you and only you do.

I would respond with "no, some men who are pretending to be women try to put on more feminine voices than God gave them"

Vivian proves he has facial blindness, claims Canadian actress Juliette Gariépy from the movie Red Rooms looks like Oliver/PhilosophyTube

To prevent any confusion: AFAICT this woman is NOT related to the JF Gariepy who totally didn't disappear his wife.

The lethal cocktail of HRT and drugs has really burned gaping holes into Vivian Strange's brain now. Vivian can no longer tell people's faces apart:

VivianStrangeFacialBlindness.jpg

This is the actress he's referring to, Juliette Gariépy.

This woman looks obviously nothing like Oliver. Her nose is smaller, her hairline is lower, her hair has a completely different texture, her cheeks are broader, her eyebrows are lighter and thicker, her chin has a dimple, she doesn't have a huge man neck like Oliver, she doesn't have a horse mouth smile like Oliver, whenever Juliette frowns during the interview you can actually see the lines in her forehead because she doesn't have a fake, plastic surgery-smoothed out forehead like Oliver, and most importantly, Juliette doesn't have that smug AGP shmirk that all AGP troons like Oliver have:

This is what Oliver looks like on his Livestreams, this is from 3 days ago:

And this is what Oliver looks like on other people's Livesteams, when he can't control his angles like he does in his own home studio:

Look at that evil, menacing, twisted look in Oliver's eyes. This is the troon's version of the thousand dick stare, the look of someone possessed by pornsickness. There isn't a moment in the interview with Juliette where she looks remotely as evil and demonic as these two deranged men do. Vivian Strange himself can certainly approximate this evil during his own Livestreams. This makes Vivian more like Oliver than Juliette does.

Moral of the story: don't do drugs/HRT kids, it will burn holes into your brain and you won't be able to tell people's faces apart anymore.

As for the movie he's praising, Les Chambres Rouges/Red Rooms is so obviously ripped off from Ed Piskor's Red Room comic, it's almost offensive to his legacy:

The photoshoot in the trailer where she wears a black gimp mask is directly ripped off from Ed's comic, where Mistress, the ring leader of the Red Room snuff movie enterprise, wears a similar black fetish mask, and also changes her wigs throughout the comic to hide her real hair colour:

Ed Piskor was inking Red Room pages live on his Youtube channel 4 years ago in 2020, whereas Les Chambres Rouges came out in 2023, so Ed's comic predates the movie by 3 years. It's definitely within the realm of possibility that whomever wrote the script for Les Chambres Rouges was already a subscriber to the Cartoonist Kayfabe Youtube channel and was hence already aware of Ed Piskor's work.

I've been low-key following insane troons like vivian for a while. I literally just made this account because of this thread. I'll share my thoughts on vivian sooner or later. glad to see you do all this work but also i want to say you look lame as fuck moralizing movies like this lol. Like yeah no doubt vivian jerks off to this shit but also let art run wild dont be a nun

let art run wild dont be a nun

Just for the record: I mainly have a problem with how Vivian talks about all the sick shit he deliberately seeks out and watches, not just the mere fact that he watches such things. I am older than Vivian and have (quantitatively) seen far more fucked up shit in my time than Vivian has. The difference between us is that I was not dehumanized by my exposure to such footage, I can still recognize a crime when I see it, and am not some kind of extreme post-modern relativist who insists that there is "no evil" like Vivian does, while citing de Sade as some kind of authority on the matter to make that argument. Vivian brags on Livestreams about all the fucked up shit he was watching as a kid online, bragging about how he was watching hardcore BDSM porn before he watched an 18+ movie, which to me shows that Vivian has been completely desensitized by this stuff, and has lost his humanity in the process. For example, Vivian saying that he watches rape scenes as "exposure therapy" because he was raped himself, that has to be some of the biggest bullshit evasion I've ever seen. If you got raped, seek actual therapy, not rape scenes. Vivian is such a shitty liar.

I just saw this new video from Turkey Tom about some gorehound dude on Youtube who filmed himself reacting live to gore videos and other "lost media"/darkweb content, and I have to wonder, how would Vivian Strange feel if all the war gore from his Ghaza Diaries began circulating in these types of communities? People who don't seek out this content because they want to follow the war in Ghaza, but people who just want to see uncensored gore? He's conveniently placed it all in batches of single 4-9 hour assemblages for them, almost like a banquet made just for them:

Isn't what Vivian is doing with all of his Ghaza gore compilations essentially the same as this? He too is distributing it, only he does it under the excuse of it being some sort of archival project.

And speaking of watching fucked up shit, here's Vivian bragging about all the gore videos from Palestine he has been collecting:

ViviansGhazaGoreFolder229GB.jpg

Here an example of just how badly Vivian wants to subject his viewers to his Ghaza gore folders, even the ones that don't want to see that stuff.
During this Livestream segment, Vivian shows his desktop folders and then clicks through to a folder with his screenshots, which are of course gore shots: "Sorry for the gruesome footage y'all!", as if he didn't put it there because he wanted his viewers to see it:

The description of this Livestream is literally this, which sounds as a threat or as emotional blackmail towards his audience to humour him OR ELSE: "I'm losing my mind. I need to talk about it in front of the rest of the world, elsewise I have a significantly higher chance of doing something extreme, risky, and ill-advised."

Here are the screenshots of that sequence from the Livestreams where he shows off his collection of gore pictures:

VivianStrangeDesktop02.jpg

VivianStrangeDesktop03GORE.jpg

Vivian, I know you're only posting that screenshot and showing off your gore folders on Livestreams because you want your viewers to pat you over the head and congratulate you on doing such a great job enduring these gore videos. It's about you turning these people's misery into an endurance test that you can personally humble-brag about enduring. But no, you can't lure people into joining your Youtube channel with promises of the bussy, and then do a bait and switch on the trannie chaser audience you've accumulated and be like: "Actually, I just want you to watch blown up Palestinians for 10 hours, cos that's all I'm obsessed with right now.". You think your audience will follow you amongst such radically different endeavors but they won't. You say you want to "get the bag like ContraPoints", Nyk didn't grow his channel by just sitting there being pretty. In the latter half of 2017, Nyk was doing 2 Livestreams a week, including live debates with prominent figures in the alt right movement. You're just sitting there trauma dumping your gore folders from Ghaza that no one wants to see. You could make $5000 within a month if you just kept making short 15 minute film reviews instead of these tiresome gore compilations no one wants to re-traumatize themselves with. But you're surrounded by cocksuckers telling you you're so awesome for destroying your Youtube channel, with was arguably doing better, just to re-traumatize yourself over and over with your latest OCD obsession and gore clip addiction.

Hey Vivian, did you pay attention to this part? This is from your Canadian handmaiden Maia:

This is literally how you edited your hoarded war gore together in the Ghaza Diaries. Exactly like this. You are just another millennial who has completely internalized the scrolling mania of social media and cannot move past that framework of media consumption. All your good intentions to watch actual ME films on Letterboxd not withstanding, you can't bring yourself to actually sit down and watch those films because you have fried your brain with drugs, HRT and hardcore rape scenes.

And yes, I do agree with that Amira woman who complained in your comments that your obsession with Bisan appears to be borderline necrophilic, is motivated more by your insatiable emotional hunger for gore and sensationalism (which is the result of drugging yourself with drugs and HRT, and seeking out hyperviolent war gore and Human Devastation drama in order to feel anything at all), rather than any sincere concern for Palestinians, and I do suspect you want to become a curator of Bisan's legacy once she's gone, which goes back to what I wrote above your obsession with her being borderline necrophilic to myself and other casual onlookers. In your replies to people, you're now literally pretending to have access into Bisan's mind now, and to know what she's thinking, claiming she would agree with you on whatever. Being able to separate yourself from others and acknowledge their autonomy, and that their mind is their own, and you can't really know what they're thinking, that is the first step towards respecting others. And yes, I do think it shows your opportunism and hypocrisy that you sit there shittalking Marxists in your videos and comments for years, but then you make an exception for Bisan belong to a terrorist Marxist nationalist organization, just because she's your personal favourite.

Just for the record: I mainly have a problem with how Vivian talks about all the sick shit he deliberately seeks out and watches, not just the mere fact that he watches such things. I am older than Vivian and have (quantitatively) seen far more fucked up shit in my time than Vivian has. The difference between us is that I was not dehumanized by my exposure to such footage, I can still recognize a crime when I see it, and am not some kind of extreme post-modern relativist who insists that there is "no evil" like Vivian does, while citing de Sade as some kind of authority on the matter to make that argument. Vivian brags on Livestreams about all the fucked up shit he was watching as a kid online, bragging about how he was watching hardcore BDSM porn before he watched an 18+ movie, which to me shows that Vivian has been completely desensitized by this stuff, and has lost his humanity in the process. For example, Vivian saying that he watches rape scenes as "exposure therapy" because he was raped himself, that has to be some of the biggest bullshit evasion I've ever seen. If you got raped, seek actual therapy, not rape scenes. Vivian is such a shitty liar.

I just saw this new video from Turkey Tom about some gorehound dude on Youtube who filmed himself reacting live to gore videos and other "lost media"/darkweb content, and I have to wonder, how would Vivian Strange feel if all the war gore from his Ghaza Diaries began circulating in these types of communities? People who don't seek out this content because they want to follow the war in Ghaza, but people who just want to see uncensored gore? He's conveniently placed it all in batches of single 4-9 hour assemblages for them, almost like a banquet made just for them:

Isn't what Vivian is doing with all of his Ghaza gore compilations essentially the same as this? He too is distributing it, only he does it under the excuse of it being some sort of archival project.

And speaking of watching fucked up shit, here's Vivian bragging about all the gore videos from Palestine he has been collecting:

View attachment 69871

Here an example of just how badly Vivian wants to subject his viewers to his Ghaza gore folders, even the ones that don't want to see that stuff.
During this Livestream segment, Vivian shows his desktop folders and then clicks through to a folder with his screenshots, which are of course gore shots: "Sorry for the gruesome footage y'all!", as if he didn't put it there because he wanted his viewers to see it:

The description of this Livestream is literally this, which sounds as a threat or as emotional blackmail towards his audience to humour him OR ELSE: "I'm losing my mind. I need to talk about it in front of the rest of the world, elsewise I have a significantly higher chance of doing something extreme, risky, and ill-advised."

Here are the screenshots of that sequence from the Livestreams where he shows off his collection of gore pictures:

View attachment 69875

View attachment 69874

Vivian, I know you're only posting that screenshot and showing off your gore folders on Livestreams because you want your viewers to pat you over the head and congratulate you on doing such a great job enduring these gore videos. It's about you turning these people's misery into an endurance test that you can personally humble-brag about enduring. But no, you can't lure people into joining your Youtube channel with promises of the bussy, and then do a bait and switch on the trannie chaser audience you've accumulated and be like: "Actually, I just want you to watch blown up Palestinians for 10 hours, cos that's all I'm obsessed with right now.". You think your audience will follow you amongst such radically different endeavors but they won't. You say you want to "get the bag like ContraPoints", Nyk didn't grow his channel by just sitting there being pretty. In the latter half of 2017, Nyk was doing 2 Livestreams a week, including live debates with prominent figures in the alt right movement. You're just sitting there trauma dumping your gore folders from Ghaza that no one wants to see. You could make $5000 within a month if you just kept making short 15 minute film reviews instead of these tiresome gore compilations no one wants to re-traumatize themselves with. But you're surrounded by cocksuckers telling you you're so awesome for destroying your Youtube channel, with was arguably doing better, just to re-traumatize yourself over and over with your latest OCD obsession and gore clip addiction.

Hey Vivian, did you pay attention to this part? This is from your Canadian handmaiden Maia:

This is literally how you edited your hoarded war gore together in the Ghaza Diaries. Exactly like this. You are just another millennial who has completely internalized the scrolling mania of social media and cannot move past that framework of media consumption. All your good intentions to watch actual ME films on Letterboxd not withstanding, you can't bring yourself to actually sit down and watch those films because you have fried your brain with drugs, HRT and hardcore rape scenes.

And yes, I do agree with that Amira woman who complained in your comments that your obsession with Bisan appears to be borderline necrophilic, is motivated more by your insatiable emotional hunger for gore and sensationalism (which is the result of drugging yourself with drugs and HRT, and seeking out hyperviolent war gore and Human Devastation drama in order to feel anything at all), rather than any sincere concern for Palestinians, and I do suspect you want to become a curator of Bisan's legacy once she's gone, which goes back to what I wrote above your obsession with her being borderline necrophilic to myself and other casual onlookers. In your replies to people, you're now literally pretending to have access into Bisan's mind now, and to know what she's thinking, claiming she would agree with you on whatever. Being able to separate yourself from others and acknowledge their autonomy, and that their mind is their own, and you can't really know what they're thinking, that is the first step towards respecting others. And yes, I do think it shows your opportunism and hypocrisy that you sit there shittalking Marxists in your videos and comments for years, but then you make an exception for Bisan belong to a terrorist Marxist nationalist organization, just because she's your personal favourite.

Yea this dude's a freak for sure.

Just for the record: I mainly have a problem with how Vivian talks about all the sick shit he deliberately seeks out and watches, not just the mere fact that he watches such things.
I see what you mean now... Some of these movies aren't even that sick or even intend to be but Vivian makes them out to be like these crazy obscure things from the depths of hell despite the fact you can find most of them at your local Barnes & Noble. Honestly, there's no real difference between how he talks about edgy mainstream and arthouse films, pornography, Marquis de Sade's perverted literature, and gruesome footage from the Gaza strip. It's all at the service of degeneracy. For someone trying to normalize all this shit, he has a very immature fratboy outlook on all of it... it's like WHOA SOMEONE NOTICE ME LOOK HOW CRAZY I AM! I prefer the approach of like just talking about this shit like a normal person. I think because Vivian wants to have his cake (this is all normal parts of life) and eat it too (this is all crazy and wild!)

It's no shock that all this bullshit seems to be turning his life into complete and utter ruin. He seems to be sabotaging literally every personal/professional relationship he has with his rapey bullshit. He had so much sex and drugs with other brainrot trannies over the years that he became numb to it all so turns to degenerate porn but when that is no longer enough he turns to films to jerk off to idk its weird and immature as shit... and now it's Palestinian suffering. No matter where you stand on current events, It's extremely gross and exploitative what he is doing and all for the vanity of being a "filmmaker" (note that he opens those videos with the Strange Butterfly House branding bullshit). He's not an ally. He even compared himself to a true crime podcaster because he doesn't see any of the Palestinians as actual people. He just jerks off and writes love letters to Bisan Owda because he worships any "celebrity" he grows parasocially attached to.

Speaking of which, that's likely what happened with him and Lola. I think below is Lola's girlfriend, an ACTUAL Romani person. I know there's no way Vivian is actually Romani because he would milk that shit to the ground and on various occasions he's called himself white. Lily Alexandre (a relatively well adjusted trans youtuber that I believe he previously collaborated with) is seen laughing along, implying there's dirt being spread in private.

yessheisfuckingseriousvivian.jpg

Back