Kiwifarms Gossip KF General 2.0

General gossip about kiwifarms
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
You're my petcow
look at this nigger. hey retard, everyone here laughs at your retarded ass. no one here likes you. it's funny because this place is for banned kiwis and the fact that not only you managed to get permabanned here but also to get people here to hate you is amazing.

no banned kiwis ever stooped so low to your level.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
65f6232939ec7.jpeg

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
I'm a clown, on purpose
1713602575818.png

I and they disagree
1713602630805.png

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Kiwifarms user who barely posts launches a PA request that Josh (or, more unlikely, some other mod) decided to feature. Is Josh and this user truly so threatened by a random gay man? The answer is no.
PA request.png

Furthermore, why is this Kiwifarms user interacting with this gay man on discord and twitter? Why is he not posting the entirety of his history with Animal J. Smith which appears to have spawned from discord, that chat service Josh pretends to hate and not use? Something isn't adding up.

Last edited:

Meowsolini

Discord's Best Mod
Registered
they let it slide when its jumping dwarf posting supposed underage nudes to kiwifarms
odd-png.53752
"gayops are fucking stupid" says a man man who loves engaging in gayops. lol

Yet again a reminder that @Vibe_Lad has admitted to receiving inappropriate material from minors. I don't care why he received it either, the fact remains he did.
I am NOT a Tunnel Jew.
No, but you are a bastard.
Why is he not posting the entirety of his history with Animal J. Smith which appears to have spawned from discord, that chat service Josh pretends to hate and not use?
Obviously because it would look bad for the poster. Kiwis aren't honest when they target a person so why would they start now?

Last edited: