The new declines of Kiwifarms

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
image-1-1.jpg

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
For someone that fronts about ED being home base, you sure don't understand proof vs funny.
blah blah blah, more bullshit.

Because, stupid ass zoomer.
I literally didn't do anything when that limpdick gay-op was ran around me because I didn't snake Dark Ninja.
Your stupid ass wanting to press me told me it's time to holler. That's what I mean
lol, you keep making socks here and do gayops either by yourself or with your slave master, glowie. don't blame me for connecting the obvious

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
You were the one that made me hop in his inbox, buddy. Also, who cares? Enemy of my enemy, etc.

Looks vaguely like the anime pedo from like '09-'11 dox. But naw, he was a Tosh.0 cow
I assume both are just edf shitposts, you can't trust most of what they say. They're never honest and everyone there is jumping at the chance to troll people in retarded ways.
Yes. Because your knee jerk reaction was to act like a bitch about it.

If it wasn't real you would have immediately made fun of him for getting it wrong instead of running to his DMs and begging for an armistice.
You never know how people will react even if innocent. A lot of people become suspects for acting suspiciously guilty even if innocent but can play off lying if they are guilty. So it becomes hard to trust them at all.

Reason: Also sometimes people might play along in ways to make them look guilty for a huge pay off. If someone believes an edf shit post they will always run with it.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
The only thing I trust is that crimson will probably fuck me over with more nightmare fuel because I'm gullible and I click on things.
Some of it i can sneak past on a technicality. Like war footage. Ken said you can post it uncensored and nikacado avocado nudes have been posted in the past without being swept so it's unspokenly kosher or halal, whichever is more offensive to whoever reads this.

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
You never know how people will react even if innocent. A lot of people become suspects for acting suspiciously guilty even if innocent but can play off lying if they are guilty. So it becomes hard to trust them at all.
I mean I've been on the internet long enough to have a pretty good set of instincts when it comes to if someone is really pissed or not.

I mean we can settle it right now, same way I proved I was a white dude.

@universe adventurer you can prove it right now and shut me up. Grab a marker and write your username on your forearm and put your arm in the light. Take a picture of it within the next 10 minutes. If your skin color doesn't match the guy in the picture, you were right and I'm the asshole.

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
@universe adventurer you can prove it right now and shut me up. Grab a marker and write your username on your forearm and put your arm in the light. Take a picture of it within the next 10 minutes. If your skin color doesn't match the guy in the picture, you were right and I'm the asshole.
I'm not going to dox myself for an internet argument. you troglodyte idiot

I proved I was a white dude.
lol, where? where's your proof that you are white

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
I'm not going to dox myself for an internet argument. you troglodyte idiot
You're not going to doxx your arm?

Why are you afraid of your arm being canceled by Twitter?
lol, where? where's your proof that you are white
When I posted my ancestry results as well as a picture of my hand giving you the middle finger. Stop stalling. 7 minutes.

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
good to know
Ok, if that made you feel better.
Yeah i am guilty of this.
Lol based.
you can prove it right now and shut me up. Grab a marker and write your username on your forearm and put your arm in the light. Take a picture of it within the next 10 minutes. If your skin color doesn't match the guy in the picture, you were right and I'm the asshole.
I've already made it known I'm down to self dox. It's only a big deal unless you're a cow that should be hiding. We just do it on the platform I use, not Discord

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
I mean I've been on the internet long enough to have a pretty good set of instincts when it comes to if someone is really pissed or not.

I mean we can settle it right now, same way I proved I was a white dude.

People can be mad at a fail dox even if not true because they don't want to be thought of as the person in the faildox, but don't want to dox themselves to prove it so are frustrated. Some people care too much about their online presence. The trick is not to.

Reason: I'm one of the people that likes to make it look like it's me and then use it as a cover. Sometimes with great payoff.

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
People can be mad at a fail dox even if not true because they don't want to be thought of as the person in the faildox, but don't want to dox themselves to prove it so are frustrated. Some people care too much about their online presence. The trick is not to.
Stop dick riding and defending him

Two and a half minutes