Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms

polonium

feels later than it is
Hellovan Onion
Won't SOMEONE think of the boykissers?
View attachment 53957
Like, fuck out of here

If suggesting that all pedos get the rope is causing you anal pain then I suggest you may be a candidate for the rope yourself. KF only scream about discord pedos, they have nothing to say about the numerous nonces in their own mix, and give a full-throated defence of noncery when it's from people they like.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
If suggesting that all pedos get the rope is causing you anal pain then I suggest you may be a candidate for the rope yourself. KF only scream about discord pedos, they have nothing to say about the numerous nonces in their own mix, and give a full-throated defence of noncery when it's from people they like.
Something something elimination of competition

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
I know you're one of the good ones.

Also, fucking elbow after elbow on this dumb bitch
Screenshot_2024-04-20-02-05-07-43_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.png

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
He doxxed the fuck outta you though.
yes, that faildox is real. fuck off.

Kid, you're consistently the stupidest fucking person in the room. I'm not important, I'm a clown.
Remember, you signed up for the attention with your ankle biting faggotry.
Either way, stfu, pedozoonigger
View attachment 53951
View attachment 53952
It's funny how you still simp over a guy that used you like a useful idiot. lmao, at least I'm not the retard who thought it's a good idea to befriend someone that sees you as nothing more than a useful attack dog

universe adventurer

Hellovan Onion
Also, fucking elbow after elbow on this dumb bitch
View attachment 53958
>asks me to stop
>get told to do the same
>"noooo, I won't stop"

so the only reason why your fragile ass is asking me to stop is because you can't handle being bantered but you want to continue shitting on me without me returning back the favor? lmfao. such a snowflake

polonium

feels later than it is
Hellovan Onion
Yeah it was a faildoxx.

That's why you immediately waved the white flag and tried to put his pee pee in your mouth when he started posting pictures of you and your sister who looks like you with a wig on.
I still haven't had a satisfactory answer as to whether @universe adventurer would love you long time or merely love you statistically average time. I'm trying to do science here damnit

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
It's funny how you still simp over a guy that used you like a useful idiot
You were the one that made me hop in his inbox, buddy. Also, who cares? Enemy of my enemy, etc.
I thought he was that other guy that EDF user said I can't remember the name of.
Looks vaguely like the anime pedo from like '09-'11 dox. But naw, he was a Tosh.0 cow

universe adventurer

Hellovan Onion
Yes. Because your knee jerk reaction was to act like a bitch about it.
translation: I have nothing to give as evidence. I must reeee.

If it wasn't real you would have immediately made fun of him for getting it wrong instead of running to his DMs and begging for an armistice.
nice relativizing shit that has no connection to the main argument

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
hahahahaha, ok nigger. can you prove the dox is real?
For someone that fronts about ED being home base, you sure don't understand proof vs funny.
I didn't lie to you when I said this is my 20th year fucking around over there.
what the fuck are you talking about??? show me what you're talking about
Because, stupid ass zoomer.
I literally didn't do anything when that limpdick gay-op was ran around me because I didn't snake Dark Ninja.
Your stupid ass wanting to press me told me it's time to holler. That's what I mean