Kiwifarms Gossip KF General 2.0

General gossip about kiwifarms
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms

Gargamel

a Jew who turns smurfs into gold
Baby Onion
You were saying that it was our bullshit and our Jewish law, implying that you thought both of us were Jews.
I meant our as in my people ie. Jews.
There have only been 3,000 in the last 60 years. It's not as prevalent as people would like to think, but even one pedophile priest is too many.
The Question is worse than I thought :shocking:
The pedophilia scandal is literally what pushed me out of the church for over a decade. A pedophile is the lowest form of subhuman on Earth, I put even the japs and niggers above them in the pecking order.

To me there is no such thing as a pedophile priest, because if they were to touch a child means they were never a priest. They were a deviant and a blasphemer and all of them deserve immediate death for committing heresy in our house of worship.
I understand niggers, but what's wrong with the Nips? I mean, other than the whole bombing of Pearl Harbor thing...

How come no one has attempted the Pedophile not-a-Priest high score? Has anyone consulted the Pope on this matter? Is it possible for the end to justify the means, in the Catholic faith?

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
Why do we do this? Why do we come on here and shit up the General thread so hard? Lol.

20230114_010040.jpg

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
I'll take "sentences no Jewish person has ever said in their life" for 500, Alex.
You would be surprised how many Jews say "keep the change" to a tiny amount of money without realizing they just played into a stereotype because typically you let them keep it when it's an inconsequential amount to begin with. Indians, Asians, and Arabs too. The same trope applies to all of them.

Reason: Oy vey is like a Chinese person saying hai yaa, an expression of grief. The joke was they didn't want to part with the change but will anyway because money is tight for them at the moment but they're being generous, bet you didn't see that coming.

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
I meant our as in my people ie. Jews.
Then you should have said my people so that there was no confusion you stupid fucking kike
The Question is worse than I thought :shocking:
Uh yea, what do you think I ran away to go be a Mormon for years?
I understand niggers, but what's wrong with the Nips? I mean, other than the whole bombing of Pearl Harbor thing...
I have a Chinese girlfriend so I obviously have a dog in that fight.
How come no one has attempted the Pedophile not-a-Priest high score? Has anyone consulted the Pope on this matter? Is it possible for the end to justify the means, in the Catholic faith?
No. The bottom line is that it's no different than pedophiles infiltrating high schools, daycares, scouts, etc.

Predators are always going to flock where there are troubled underage children. The church is not immune from that, and it's not just the Vatican. We are the butt of the joke because our scandal was the most reported. But it happens in every religion, and it's sad.

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
You would be surprised how many Jews say "keep the change" to a tiny amount of money without realizing they just played into a stereotype because typically you let them keep it when it's an inconsequential amount to begin with. Indians, Asians, and Arabs too. The same trope applies to all of them.
Another reason among the myriad of reasons that I don't like my girlfriend's parents is because they will literally pay a $60.72 bill with $60.72

They consider tipping "wasteful"

Asians are as bad as niggers when it comes to tipping. I always slide 25% underneath one of the menus when they're not looking because I'm a cool customer.

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
Why do we do this? Why do we come on here and shit up the General thread so hard? Lol.

View attachment 53936
I'm not sorry. I've seen the other side of the moderation queue and if it ain't people bitching about Ashley or Crimson's gore spam, there's literally fucking nothing to do. They can sweep this evening to the Sperg Pit or just be appreciative that people are using the site and let the whiners learn to tab back 7 pages so they can see the latest update that they already saw because we're all socked into KF anyway

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
I'm not sorry. I've seen the other side of the moderation queue and if it ain't people bitching about Ashley or Crimson's gore spam, there's literally fucking nothing to do. They can sweep this evening to the Sperg Pit or just be appreciative that people are using the site and let the whiners learn to tab back 7 pages so they can see the latest update that they already saw because we're all socked into KF anyway
Exactly. FUCK EM.

If they want to simp for what's happening on kiwi farms they can go over to kiwi farms with a sock account and dick ride Nulls pedophile faggot ass.

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
They consider tipping "wasteful"
Woah there, this is a time you should slow down and appreciate what they're saying. Tipping is fucking retarded. Why can't the restaurant pay them a fair wage? A server's wage down in Texas is $2.13. Does that seem right and do you think it's your job to be more magnanimous than the shithead you just paid a 300% mark-up to?
Somebody's getting it. I'm not apologizing.
I like that we've all become something resembling friends 🤗

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
Woah there, this is a time you should slow down and appreciate what they're saying. Tipping is fucking retarded. Why can't the restaurant pay them a fair wage? A server's wage down in Texas is $2.13. Does that seem right and do you think it's your job to be more magnanimous than the shithead you just paid a 300% mark-up to?
Look I don't debate the ethics of it, I just know the etiquette of it. I really am the type of dude that will go to an ATM and pull out cash to avoid leaving a tip with my credit card because it takes 5 days for the server to get that tip.

I like that we've all become something resembling friends 🤗