Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
WTF I just noticed the Anne Face

htminr.jpg

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
I don't care what you guys say I like him. He's always super cool to me.
He likes to spam shock images like I do (only his are not as good as mine) but will also run a tattle to the jannies and do underhanded shit. If you were upset over universe adventurer back seat modding, or whatever it was you were fighting with him about, then gays does it way more. He wants to get a broom to abuse power.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
I never look at videos when I click on them I just click.

How do you think crimson has tricked me like 50 times?

Me, every time I fall for something Crimson posts:

He posted dead ducks and Palestinian kids on @fag0t s page but I think most of it got swept. Hardly any gore and the ducks are just meat. Speaking of meat here's a good recipe.

Reason: Oops I did it again.

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
He likes to spam shock images like I do (only his are not as good as mine) but will also run a tattle to the jannies and do underhanded shit. If you were upset over universe adventurer back seat modding, or whatever it was you were fighting with him about, then gays does it way more. He wants to get a broom to abuse power.
I thought he was speaking of me, not Gays. And I am actually pretty cool, I just respond in kind to what I'm given. My entire bit is doubling down on whatever is offered

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
Some people just like knowing they caused another person or living thing to suffer+die either directly or indirectly.

Fucked up, but it do be that way sometimes.
a.k.a narcissistic psychopath sadists who preys on suicidal people to please their sick desires

fag0t

Hellovan Onion
yea dude for real its exactly like this after he spammed the ducks on my page i went on his page and asked him like are you really that mad over negrates and then he runs to kengle crying about harrassment

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
If this is how you guys get when you are drunk you are fucking lightweights.
I've drank half a handle of E&J XO tonight and I'm chill. Given, I could drink Gunt under the table.
a.k.a narcissistic psychopath sadists who preys on suicidal people to please their sick desires
Stfu, pedozoonigger
boykisser-you-like-kissing-boys.gif