Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
>This post was written by some that's 95% British
View attachment 53910
And 100% Gay for Hitler.

Trust me bro you don't have to suck the smegma out of a German foreskin to hate niggers.

And only 95%?

I hope the other 5% is white too.

Because a little leaven leavens the whole lump (Galatians 5:9)

Reason: I can't believe I have the balls to say stuff like this knowing I creampie a chink every night

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
Trust me bro you don't have to suck the smegma out of a German foreskin to hate niggers.
Niggers are just monkey people who do monkey things. At very least they behave according to their nature.
Because a little leaven leavens the whole loaf (Galatians 5:9)
Revelation 2:9
Screenshot_2024-04-19-23-28-06-99_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.png

The real Jews are the Palestinians, not a bunch of nose-misers from Poland and Russia

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
Hey @Crimson Fucker

You know why the British had such a good Navy?

Because look at British food and British women 😂

You know what Britain's defense budget is every year?

A roll of quarters so if anything happens to them they can run to the pay phone and call America to save them 😂

How do you circumcise a British man?

You kick his sister underneath the chin 😂

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
Alright, made myself feel bad.
@Anne Hathaway Fan
I know you're only like this because you got kids that are "jewish" and I don't want my semi-ironic shitposting to be construed as attacking them. I've already shared my genuine thoughts on race mixing and it's not like every so-called jew is part of the cabal, who are the actual problem.

But yeah naw, the people that have continuously occupied the land that Jesus was from and are genetically related to him are the actual Jews. That's 100% my opinion.

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
Alright, made myself feel bad.
@Anne Hathaway Fan
I know you're only like this because you got kids that are "jewish" and I don't want my semi-ironic shitposting to be construed as attacking them. I've already shared my genuine thoughts on race mixing and it's not like every so-called jew is part of the cabal, who are the actual problem.

But yeah naw, the people that have continuously occupied the land that Jesus was from and are genetically related to him are the actual Jews. That's 100% my opinion.
Oh for Christ's sake dude I'm not Null, I can take my turn in the barrel.

I mean I appreciate the sentiment but I'm the kind of guy who knows the Internet is just the internet.

Besides I still have one good, untainted son that's 100% Irish like me.

Those two little half-kikes I spawned are the abortions that got away 😂

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
Written by heretic drug addicts decades after the fact; a bastion of truth if I ever knew one.
Oh yeah because the Old testament or Torah or wherever you want to call it is just unimpeachable when it comes to legitimacy.

Tell me again about how long Jonah lived inside of a fucking whale.

Besides that quote from Revelations is being taken the wrong way. It's saying there are heathens that will tell you that they are Jews but in fact are lying. In the apocalypse I'm sure atheists WILL do that.

Palestinians (sand niggers who celebrated 9/11 in the streets of Gaza) are NOT Jews.
Well if Palestinians are the real Jews and they were dancing in the streets after 9/11, that kind of lends a little bit of legitimacy to the whole "Jews did 9/11 conspiracy"

Last edited:

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
Palestinians (sand niggers who celebrated 9/11 in the streets of Gaza) are NOT Jews.
Ok, Gays. If your people had been oppressed by the American regime for nearly 100 years you would have agreed with them.
I mean I appreciate the sentiment but I'm the kind of guy who knows the Internet is just the internet.
Yeah I know, but still. Gotta break kayfabe so I don't allow myself to spiral into being genuinely shitty.

But also, lol at what we done did to this thread. Broomsmen, if people whine this thread is a fine place to sweep all this non-KF talk to
I went through all 120 seconds of effort and you didn't even post it?!