Kiwifarms Gossip KF General 2.0

General gossip about kiwifarms
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
techphonepoor.png
TBF, the phonepoor should be grateful the broom hasn't brick'd their device.

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
My Xbox gamertag is AnneHathawayFan if you guys ever want to get down on some DayZ or Texas Chainsaw Massacre, btw.
I would but I sold my Xbox. Going to wait until the new mid-gen version comes out before getting back into it. The leaks I saw from the company project it to be within the next year.
fX5LmV5hwkaEVqsNKRzDZP.jpg

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
I would but I sold my Xbox. Going to wait until the new mid-gen version comes out before getting back into it. The leaks I saw from the company project it to be within the next year.
View attachment 53864
Awesome!

I always wait for the second go around with Xbox, because their first gen consoles always have more bugs than a windshield.

It was especially easy this time since the series X really doesn't have any exclusive games, it just has better performance.

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
Awesome!

I always wait for the second go around with Xbox, because their first gen consoles always have more bugs than a windshield.

It was especially easy this time since the series X really doesn't have any exclusive games, it just has better performance.
Yeah I only got mine to play Starfield but got burned out after prestiging like 6 times. Hopefully by the time the refresh models come out the new Elder Scrolls will be out and mods will be supported for console Starfield

TheNotRealAsh

Literally Ashley Hutsell Jankowski Address in my banner
Hellovan Onion
>Smash Players
What sort of brain damage lead you to watching other people play video games? Just play them yourself. If you get lonely, invite an IRL friend over for some couch co-op.
Yes why don't I just buy every single game in existence, have the skills and time to play these games, and also have the necessary platforms to support me playing these games?

TheNotRealAsh

Hellovan Onion
Lol it's a dope game and I don't care about the gay/tranny shit in it. Gays and "third gender" people have always existed and there's no reason to think that would be different in the future
Forgetting the bugs, horrible design of everything, and generally shit that is Bethesda writing. Besides that, it's a good game.

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
Forgetting the bugs, horrible design of everything
Look at all the problems you're asking us to forget about a Bethesda game before you can even start talking shit about it 😂
and generally shit that is Bethesda writing.
All these years later and they are still butthurt over the fact that the greatest writing in a fallout game wasn't done by them but by obsidian.
Besides that, it's a good game.
I mean I can't refute this because I've never played it, but I imagine it's not. I've never been fucked up the ass by a guy, but I'm 99% sure I wouldn't like it. So maybe I don't need to try everything to make an accurate assumption.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Josh disabled profile reacts other than like. You can still use them though if you right click on the react button and change the sticker code
Wasn't aware he was such a sticker sperg to force people to only pos react on his page. I should have seen this coming. Even YouTube didn't get rid of the dislike button and only made it hidden without the proper add ons.

Reason: So much for freeze ❄️ peach 🍑

TheNotRealAsh

Hellovan Onion
Look at all the problems you're asking us to forget about a Bethesda game before you can even start talking shit about it 😂

All these years later and they are still butthurt over the fact that the greatest writing in a fallout game wasn't done by them but by obsidian.

I mean I can't refute this because I've never played it, but I imagine it's not. I've never been fucked up the ass by a guy, but I'm 99% sure I wouldn't like it. So maybe I don't need to try everything to make an accurate assumption.
I was being sarcastic, unless this is also sarcasm I'm not getting.