Kiwifarms Gossip KF General 2.0

General gossip about kiwifarms
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms

Dindu Nuffin

Nigress/Nigresses LGBTIAQ2SP+ BLM Ukraine Palestine Defund The Police BBW
Remarkable Onion
How many of us have skeletons in our closets like this that could ruin our careers if we ever became e-celebs? All of us I imagine, I've done things I'm not proud of that hurt people. If I ever got famous and someone connected my e-celeb persona to the real me, I'd probably be in some deep shit and I'd deserve it.
Not sure anyone "deserves it". Everyone's made mistakes and hopefully grown from them. The problem with people like Kiwis and cancel culture in general is they will dig up something from 10 years ago and wave it about as if it defines the entire person in the present. People should mind their own business unless they know all the details, and they rarely do either.

Galactic Innerways

Below the wells
Hellovan Onion
gdchjkjkxdchjkxdcg.PNG

Are you fucking kidding me, none of these things qualify for a lolcow at all. This is in the "what celebrity would have a thread if they werwe still around today" thread. Modern day lolcow my ass, you see how many people own exotic animals and aren't lolcows and shit. Desperate ass niggas

Anne Hathaway Fan

Don't data mine my forearm bro
Hellovan Onion
Not sure anyone "deserves it". Everyone's made mistakes and hopefully grown from them. The problem with people like Kiwis and cancel culture in general is they will dig up something from 10 years ago and wave it about as if it defines the entire person in the present. People should mind their own business unless they know all the details, and they rarely do either.
And this is why I am so happy that I don't have much of a social media presence, do not care about what people think of me, and don't have the kind of job that I have to worry about getting fired from. No gods no masters.

It's always hilarious to me though that most of the cancel culture type of people are the ones who would literally have their life be fucking destroyed if they got doxxed. That's why you always see those antifa faggots in masks. But they are the first ones in line to "expose" somebody for some shit they said decades ago when they were a dumb teenager. That's why I'm kind of glad I'm as old as I am. When I was a dumb kid who said stupid shit, it wasn't on the internet forever. People forgot about it after a couple of days.

Honestly if I got doxxed I'd be like "Oh that sucks... I wonder what's new on HBO Max" lol. I mean it would be an annoyance but since I don't care about my online life nothing would change.

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
Last edited by a moderator:

TheNotRealAsh

Literally Ashley Hutsell Jankowski Address in my banner
Hellovan Onion
View attachment 53507
Are you fucking kidding me, none of these things qualify for a lolcow at all. This is in the "what celebrity would have a thread if they werwe still around today" thread. Modern day lolcow my ass, you see how many people own exotic animals and aren't lolcows and shit. Desperate ass niggas
He also supported Francisco Franco when he came into power, but we'll ignore that part of him.