What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Netsphere (Lolcow) Katelyn Rose

Public figures who are predominately lolcows
Wow. Timewhore just has to send her army after me. Katelyn Rose always comes out on top while Timewhore plays VR all day with no father. Let's Go Kater Haters!
You're a chink lol
1000003526-transformed.png

FatassDrip

Null is a Faggot 4 Lyfe
Hellovan Onion
Not a horrible looking young man by any means, you just gotta work on your personality my son.

Take this wisdom from a lifelong old grumpy asshole, the ladies don't like it when you talk about eating cereal out of their assholes.
Well... not until you marry them at least... I think that's what happens on honeymoons, I've never been married. Got a decent rod on me and I can eat pussy like I'm starving and it's the first food I've seen in week's, dont even get me started on my foreplay game. But I'm just so damn grumpy...

Wait what the fuck was I talking about?

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
An Onion Among Onions
Not a horrible looking young man by any means, you just gotta work on your personality my son.

Take this wisdom from a lifelong old grumpy asshole, the ladies don't like it when you talk about eating cereal out of their assholes.
Well... not until you marry them at least... I think that's what happens on honeymoons, I've never been married. Got a decent rod on me and I can eat pussy like I'm starving and it's the first food I've seen in week's, dont even get me started on my foreplay game. But I'm just so damn grumpy...

Wait what the fuck was I talking about?
I'm 100% out of context posting this in random txt

Back