What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Netsphere (Lolcow) Katelyn Rose

Public figures who are predominately lolcows
I'd rather have a bitchin Camaro

(Props to anyone who understood that reference without looking it up)
teehee-doggo.gif

Timepace

"Out Of The Fast Lane Bitch"
Local Moderator
attention.PNG

translation
"Hi. I'm so cute UwU. Also, my haters were right all along. I do beat the system and get paid to sit on my ass all day while being given your tax dollars that you work hard for. Fuck working, fuck being normal. I like wasting my life away."

Betelgeuse

I think it was Dostoevsky who said... Later fucker!
Hellovan Onion
View attachment 64748

translation
"Hi. I'm so cute UwU. Also, my haters were right all along. I do beat the system and get paid to sit on my ass all day while being given your tax dollars that you work hard for. Fuck working, fuck being normal. I like wasting my life away."

If you ever have used UwU in a conversation any other way than saying "UwU is what faggots say", then you deserve to be decimated.

And I mean that traditionally. I mean you should be beaten to death by nine Roman soldiers with clubs.

Back