Updates to Website

Welcome Notice: If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Registration: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Breaking Content 🧅
October 9, 2024: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu gives a short televised speech to Lebanon
  • Ashley Please Read: Whatever Times posts on the Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums is beyond my control. I have no ownership with this forum.
Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms
null the women respecter.png
Null's plans for said female-only forum hit a roadblock when he found out he wouldn't be able to have any kind of proof his female users were actually female.

View attachment 71593
I was wrong, it was actually Justtocheck who suggested it.
View attachment 71594
This was Null's response.
View attachment 71595
I would like to point out that Null posted that response after Lidl Drip had already shot it down.

All of it is fucking retarded, regardless. An all-female forum that uses invasive, privacy-violating tactics sounds like a bad idea. Legally, morally, and ethically, it's a terrible concept. And since it's coming from a provider of CSAM like Josh, it should be looked upon with extreme suspicion. I keep thinking to myself that the only reason he wants to surround himself with dysfunctional women that are somehow sadder and more desperate than he is, is that he's tired of other men bullying him for being less than a man on his own website. And like the fatherless bastard that he is, he has to hide in the company of women.

morals are personal beliefs about which one is right/wrong, ethics are more culturally based rules of conduct. there's difference between the two
I completely agree with you that morals and ethics are two distinct concepts, and I appreciate the clarity you brought to the distinction. However, I respectfully disagree with the notion that morals are solely personal beliefs about right and wrong. While personal beliefs do play a role, I think morals can also be influenced by cultural and societal norms, just like ethics. In fact, our personal moral compass is often shaped by our upbringing, community, and environment, which can blur the lines between personal morals and cultural ethics.

View attachment 71596
Null's plans for said female-only forum hit a roadblock when he found out he wouldn't be able to have any kind of proof his female users were actually female.
The funniest part is he expects any company like that to be willing to do something like differentiate between mtf trannies and biological women when the entire purpose of the movement (besides progressive eugenics) was to get these companies on board to muddy the water.

I think someone suggested that, and his response was they'll just use their female family members, but that's OK, because they'll "run out eventually".
It's easier to just lurk on random social media and steal a photo, edit it slightly so it can't be reverse image searched (which sucks already) and use that.

I completely agree with you that morals and ethics are two distinct concepts, and I appreciate the clarity you brought to the distinction. However, I respectfully disagree with the notion that morals are solely personal beliefs about right and wrong. While personal beliefs do play a role, I think morals can also be influenced by cultural and societal norms, just like ethics. In fact, our personal moral compass is often shaped by our upbringing, community, and environment, which can blur the lines between personal morals and cultural ethics.
There is still no honest to god acceptable excuse for being an antisocial retard like jewsh or normie cliques who refuse to be held responsible for their actions.

View attachment 71596
Null should ask for photos of the women signing up and then invite the other BP freaks to transvestigate them for facial features being too defined or hands being too vascular etc. That's an actually doable vetting process unlike asking for medical records.

There is still no honest to god acceptable excuse for being an antisocial retard like jewsh or normie cliques who refuse to be held responsible for their actions.
It's laughable to see Josh consistently shirk his responsibilities and blame everyone else for his own shortcomings. His inability to assimilate into society is a glaring reflection of his own flaws, and it's pathetic that he can't seem to get his act together.

Null unloads on someone he thinks is defending StyxHexenhammer666.
Null's hateboner for Tarl Warwick is one of the funniest Null grudges ever:

NullFediverseProselitizing01.jpg

NullFediverseProselitizing02.jpg

Hey Null, how's kiwifarms.cc doing?
Do you still miss your JoshX Twitter account?
How about your old MATI channel on Youtube?
Fortunately you have Big Mama to ban-evade in your place, LMAO.
Hey, at least bitcoin is worth $59k today.

Null says that cisgender white businessmen are causing women in tech to troon out and kill themselves.
You misread that. He's not referring to female programmers trooning out (TIFs), he's referring to male programmers trooning out (TIMs) because they know their job is sedentary, exploitative and degrading, ie a "feminizing" job for a male. I mean, he's not exactly wrong, look at Jim Sterling: he made videos about "crunch culture" in the gaming industry for years before he caved in and trooned out.

BTW, remember the MATI "Under 800k subscriber" special for Jim Sterling? Jim Sterling is 45k short of reaching 700k.

Back