Updates to Website

Welcome Notice: If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Registration: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Breaking Content 🧅
October 9, 2024: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu gives a short televised speech to Lebanon
  • Ashley Please Read: Whatever Times posts on the Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums is beyond my control. I have no ownership with this forum.
Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms
Is even being gay a risk for trooning out? I got the impression that mostly straight incel are trying to larp as their ideal gf.
That used to be the number one reason to Troon out since it helped effeminate gay guys with their dating pool and made them more attractive as hookers but making Transgender its own thing attracted the failed male autists.

View attachment 72306
Be serenaded by Null's rants about the US court system siding with Greer over him for 10.99 every month on Gumroad.
geckogoy.png
geckogoy asks Null to stop whispering into the microphone on MATI.

View attachment 72382
View attachment 72383
Null laments Ruin/Sniperwoof, an oldfag he banned for criticizing him too many times, turning out to have been a tranny.
I find funny how they're still extremely fixated on Sniperwoof and tranny shit when he admitted detrooning, and I swear he said at some point he ended up not getting the dick chop. I guess the "oh u poow widdle twing u wewe so mamipuwated" mewcy only applies to the most butchered pooners.

View attachment 72391
geckogoy asks Null to stop whispering into the microphone on MATI.
Josh tries to whisper sweet nothings into his viewers ears but he has negative rizz so it only ends up turning them off. Wonder if he is going to try and pull a Gaylord socker and do them voice clips like that in his girls only all ages forum. He will never beat the groomer allegations.

I find funny how they're still extremely fixated on Sniperwoof and tranny shit when he admitted detrooning, and I swear he said at some point he ended up not getting the dick chop. I guess the "oh u poow widdle twing u wewe so mamipuwated" mewcy only applies to the most butchered pooners.
If that's the case good on him for getting out before it was too late. I don't know who that is though.

Josh tries to whisper sweet nothings into his viewers ears but he has negative rizz so it only ends up turning them off. Wonder if he is going to try and pull a Gaylord socker and do them voice clips like that in his girls only all ages forum. He will never beat the groomer allegations.
Him starting an all ladies forum won’t stop retarded men from joining that shit

Josh's plan to turn Kiwifarms into Reddit Farms has been completed. I don't think his desperation for clicks and relevance can get any lower at this point.
Screenshot_20241014_163239_Photos.jpg

"Popular twitch streamer says something 'controversial' about Current Thing™. Please visit my website!"

Reminder, here's how Null himself feels about the war in Ghaza:

Steven Bonnell II / Destiny / Destiny.gg
Why? They're a bunch of manipulative Jews who suck foreskin off baby penises and a bunch of filthy goatfucking pedophile worshipping arabs killing each other. How do you put even a nanosecond of thought or care into their geopolitical situation?
Null · Post #11,296 · Yesterday at 10:53 PM · Forum: Grift Wars

Come on Null, I know you really liked the Chabad Dzooz in New York digging a tunnel under their synagogue, I remember your chat really liked the Chabad Tunnel Dzooz too:

MATITunnelDzoozRule.jpg

(Josh has to ban people for shitting on new threads asking "where's the funny?" because it reminds him of a time when the site was actually fun and not cesspool of anti-tranny, culture ware, reactionary slop written by secluded, angry people.)

Back