Updates to Website

Welcome Notice: If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Registration: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Breaking Content 🧅
October 9, 2024: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu gives a short televised speech to Lebanon
  • Ashley Please Read: Whatever Times posts on the Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums is beyond my control. I have no ownership with this forum.
Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms
Null made almost 160K the last time he had a big fundraiser. He may not be able to get or keep a job or own a bank account, and he's clearly not happy, but he's probably the most successful lolcow to exist by pure virtue of his cult following. He's no Lowtax.
People may say Lowtax birthed a kid, but I think beating up your wife is way worse IRL than anything Null has done....so far.

People may say Lowtax birthed a kid, but I think beating up your wife is way worse IRL than anything Null has done....so far.
him having a kid and a wife is more than enough to set him higher than null. for all of his faults, at least he never went as far as hosting a chan board for pedophiles and "training" AI with csam to "stop csam spammers"

him having a kid and a wife is more than enough to set him higher than null. for all of his faults, at least he never went as far as hosting a chan board for pedophiles and "training" AI with csam to "stop csam spammers"
Nah he just beat his wife and drove her to a woman's shelter.

Null made almost 160K the last time he had a big fundraiser. He may not be able to get or keep a job or own a bank account, and he's clearly not happy, but he's probably the most successful lolcow to exist by pure virtue of his cult following. He's no Lowtax.

True. Null is too scared of human contact to punch a girl in the face and he's not addicted to substances, just pizza. His hospital bills arc is incoming I'm sure but not now.

dd0.png

True. Null is too scared of human contact to punch a girl in the face and he's not addicted to substances, just pizza. His hospital bills arc is incoming I'm sure but not now.
I don't mean that in a moral way, I meant that Null has too many die-hard supporters to end up completely alone before blowing his head off. Null would have to somehow completely alienate everyone on KF in a way he can't come back from and end up having to either do jailtime or give up all of his bitcoin and go broke to be like Lowtax. Null is nowhere near any of that, even if he's dooming about the Greer case.

I don't mean that in a moral way, I meant that Null has too many die-hard supporters to end up completely alone before blowing his head off. Null would have to somehow completely alienate everyone on KF in a way he can't come back from and end up having to either do jailtime or give up all of his bitcoin and go broke to be like Lowtax. Null is nowhere near any of that, even if he's dooming about the Greer case.
yeah, Null isn't going to lose his paypigs by being an asshole, they like that. Whatever destroys Null will be completely of his own creation, and I see it coming, now that a few months have passed, you can definitely see that the "legal fund" certainly showed a willingness to cheapen his brand for a quick buck.

Null didn't want guns, girls and fast cars, so that kept him safe until now, but Null seems to want to be Big Brained Lawyer, so we will see where that gets him.

Somehow. That would be his ODD. I mean, are you stating that joshy is incapable of the feat? THink about it, it's been about 5 years or so, since he monetized the hugbox, how well has he done so far....?
Most of the people on KF love Null's tantrums because they're just like him, to the the point that Null's admitted to throwing his fits as often as he does partially because he likes how many positive stickers people give him. He'd have to do something like delete all the KF threads and turn the site into a blogpost where he blames all the KF users ruining his life, and even then there would be people self-flaggelating and begging forgiveness from Null.

cheapen his brand
Remind me, again. What was his brand, previously?
He'd have to do something like delete all the KF threads and turn the site into a blogpost where he blames all the KF users ruining his life, and even then there would be people self-flaggelating and begging forgiveness from Null
And in time, he may well feel the urge to do these things, and he kinda already does (threads only exist if they are "dun rite", the site is his blogroll, nobody reads his shitstack, do they? And he does blame them for stuff, but again, in time, as the psychic damage takes it's toll.

Plus, the broom has fucked off a lot of old fags, preferring the company of... let's put it this way, joshy wants to be a pastor of a church, one where nobody reads the Bible. A church like that cannot stand.

Back